• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#1 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

Posted Image
$19.99 The Avengers Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack Exclusive set includes 3D version of the movie, character guide, and lithograph card. In store only.

#2 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:07 AM

Well hopefully I can find that tomorrow

card.png
453976.png

#3 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:18 AM

Wait wasn't this the set that Best Buy was still selling for $70 since the movie came out to Blu Ray?

Damn and I was just at a BB earlier today - I saw a pile of those on the sales floor, looks like I'll have to come back and pick one up. Thanks OP!

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png

#4 SilentBob50023

SilentBob50023

Kneel Before Zod

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

Hopefully there's still one on the shelves when I got to pick up my clearance games later this morning. Thanks, OP.

#5 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:58 AM

I'll pick it up tomorrow ;)
"Evil is Funs"

#6 gossamer

gossamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

Anyone know if the sideshow gift card in it has an expiration date?

#7 ITDEFX

ITDEFX

Missed out on the Great Walmart glitch of 11/6 due to FLAT TIRE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:24 PM

LOL...this is why company's need to either stop making this shit and selling it so high or best buy needs to stop carrying stuff that no one buys. People are smart these days. No one was going to shell out that much money for so little items. Does the 3d version have any thing that the standard 2d release doesn't?

#8 pfiffy

pfiffy

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:31 PM

lol...this is why company's need to either stop making this shit and selling it so high or best buy needs to stop carrying stuff that no one buys. People are smart these days. No one was going to shell out that much money for so little items. Does the 3d version have any thing that the standard 2d release doesn't?

3d...??? :)

#9 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

Wow great deal if you haven't bought the movie yet. Got the 3d version before so ill have to pass. Bestbuy will probably do the SAme with the amazing Spider-Man soon. My local store still has tons of the ones with the figurines at full price! Hehe

#10 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

#11 FearNixon

FearNixon

Not a crook

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:25 PM

Picked one of these up today. Rang up 19.99. The employee that price checked it for me was shocked. When he rang me out he had his buddy come over for a "you have to see this." They had four left (Findlay OH store). Well, maybe. The two employees vowed to buy one "after their shift."

The SideshowCollectibles gift card is still valid. It expires 09/25/13. But it's only for certain items. It's more of a promo code than actual gift card (which makes it pretty much useless to me: it looks nice though).

Edited by FearNixon, 17 March 2013 - 04:51 PM.

#12 cbulas1

cbulas1

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:47 PM

I already have the 4-disc 3D version of this, but I couldn't pass up the same blu-ray and all those extras for only $19.99. I just locked in a trade-in to amazon for $10.05, too.

#13 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

nice, will definitely look for this!

#14 raarar

raarar

With sexy results.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP. Just ran and grabbed one from the store by my house.

I'm never going to use this sideshow card, basically because of the high prices on the eligible items, if anyone wants my code:
Spoiler

#15 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

Oooh got to go check this out.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#16 Mixer23

Mixer23

I was the Turkey!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:42 PM

My local store has at least 15 of these... Maybe even 20. :lol:

The articles I read seem to conjure up these images of Capcom executives sitting in a dark room with a cauldron and cackling about how no one will be able to buy this game used.

Do you really think I could start a fast food restaurant called McDonaldz and use the golden arches as my logo and get away with it?

#17 LinkinPrime

LinkinPrime

Always in our hearts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

Just got back from the local BB, they had 2 that I could find, and I saw another customer getting a price check as I was going up to the register.

Perfect price! Thanks Coops!

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

LinkinPrime.jpg

30stmsymbols.png

#18 outcastjon

outcastjon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:32 PM

Thanks for the heads up OP. Just ran and grabbed one from the store by my house.

I'm never going to use this sideshow card, basically because of the high prices on the eligible items, if anyone wants my code:

Spoiler

thanks for the code

#19 Cmw7290

Cmw7290

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

My Bestbuy has 10 of these. I didn't pick up one though.

#20 Makarov

Makarov

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

I saw a whole shelf of these at best buy when I went to pick up other clearance items this morning and bought one. Seems like a good price especially since Avengers hasn't been out that long.

#21 menotknow

menotknow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

Just picked up 2, my best buy in West Kendall, FL had about 6 left.

#22 tomwaits1

tomwaits1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

How's the book? Is it a comic/story or just a reference guide?

#23 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:27 PM

Here is the SKU, that way you can call the store to ask about stock and put one on hold if interested.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#24 Arakias

Arakias

Inferior Potassium

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

thanks for the code

It let me add the code too - maybe not unique? Thanks for this.

#25 CommanderShiro

CommanderShiro

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

Best Buy near my house was sold out when I went today. I'm so sad now.

#26 ragingst0rm6

ragingst0rm6

Savior, Conquerer, Hero, Villain.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Damn, every nearby store is either sold out or "on hold"....

#27 Outlaw1986

Outlaw1986

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:24 PM

Here is the SKU, that way you can call the store to ask about stock and put one on hold if interested.

Thank you so much, I called my best buy and they still had some so I had them hold one for me, went up there and picked one up for my brother also since they still had a few left. Wonder why they took them off there website if there stores still have some in stock?

#28 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

Damn, every nearby store is either sold out or "on hold"....

Yeah, I saw some fat troll looking kid taking 7 of them when I picking up a few games I had for store pick up, kind of sucks for the people who wanted them.

#29 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

Just placed an order over the phone for the last one at a store near me. Same store I ordered my two guides from.

The big hang-up for me was I got the standard 4-disc 3D set from Amazon for $20 when the set came out. So I couldn't justify buying this set until I could sell the other one.

Friend of mine agreed to buy mine for $20, so happy I am basically getting the new set for the cost of shipping and tax basically.

Thanks OP.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#30 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

Yeah, I saw some fat troll looking kid taking 7 of them when I picking up a few games I had for store pick up, kind of sucks for the people who wanted them.

probably someone from sd, bragging about buying a "few" to flip, so he can get his for "free". LOL