XBOX 360

http://www.gamestop....-edition/101488
Fear is the mindkiller.

#2 Vap

Vap

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

This a really good deal. The only down side is I HAD to get the artwork from the normal game to replace the pathetic GOTY cover. I honestly think its the worse cover I've ever seen.

#3 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:40 AM

Might have to finally jump on this to finish up the Harley Quinn DLC.

#4 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

BOOYAH! It's finally time to rebuy Arkham City! \\:D/ Thanks, OP!

The answer's probably "no", but I'll ask anyway: Would I miss out on the DLC if I buy used?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED; Velocity 2X

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/31]: :vita: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#5 Prinny Vassal

Prinny Vassal

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:42 AM

Good find, was thinking about it for 30 but at 20 I am on it

#6 Video-Gamer

Video-Gamer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:42 AM

bought it 5 months ago new at new egg for the same price with no tax + free shipping.

#7 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:43 AM

Too bad the saves aren't compatible between the GotY version and the regular one on the PS3. I would love to get this for the extra content but I don't have the time to replay the game.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :)

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#8 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

bought it 5 months ago new at new egg for the same price with no tax + free shipping.

congrats?

---

looks like amazon matched this for ps3 but not xbox.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#9 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:46 AM

congrats?

:applause:

#10 GreenArrow

GreenArrow

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:51 AM

congrats?

---

looks like amazon matched this for ps3 but not xbox.

Got it from amazon, thx:applause:

*not enough for free shipping, may price match in BB

#11 redmangoose

redmangoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

Is there any bonus to PS3 that PC doesn't have?
I remember in the PS3 version of Asylum you could play as Joker.

#12 esalw822

esalw822

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

Just saw this on the site as well. Was able to get a used copy with the stacking CAG16 and 15FREE codes, so essentially $13 used. Definitely in my rebuy price range...

#13 Josh1billion

Josh1billion

日本語の学生

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

The answer's probably "no", but I'll ask anyway: Would I miss out on the DLC if I buy used?

The game's DLC is on-disc, so you wouldn't miss out on that. However, if I remember correctly, there is a DLC code for a downloadable movie (Batman: Under The Red Hood) which you need to redeem, so that would be gone if you buy it used.

Josh1billion.png

Random Garfield - comic generator

Thumb socks? More like penis hoodies...  :D/

#14 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:23 AM

Nope, it's all on disc (thank goodness). You have to install it on 360, but PS3 it's all on their already. Would buy it myself, but I got in on the amazon $20 deal. Embarrassed to say I still haven't started it:drool:

EDIT: Josh1billion is right, there is a movie. Better hurry though, it expires on the 31st:hot:

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#15 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:26 AM

The game's DLC is on-disc, so you wouldn't miss out on that. However, if I remember correctly, there is a DLC code for a downloadable movie (Batman: Under The Red Hood) which you need to redeem, so that would be gone if you buy it used.

Isn't that the code that expires at the end of the month? GS has been moving these close to expiration date games lately. InFamous Collection please...

Hmmm, googling it shows that it comes with the movie "Batman: Year One" instead of that. Are you sure?

#16 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:36 AM

Isn't that the code that expires at the end of the month? GS has been moving these close to expiration date games lately. InFamous Collection please...

Hmmm, googling it shows that it comes with the movie "Batman: Year One" instead of that. Are you sure?

It's Year One instead of Under the Red Hood (I bought it). Sucks, because Under the Red Hood is a much, muuuuch better DCAU movie.

#17 Downpresser

Downpresser

accept the mystery

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:47 AM

awesome. thanks OP! snagged a PS3 copy from amazon. been waiting for this to hit $20 or less for a couple months now. the local chain of used-media stores in PGH has been selling used copies for $22 so this is a pretty good deal for new.

#18 Jayrcee

Jayrcee

CAG Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:13 AM

Is this the new MSRP because I saw it for :360:$19.99 at Walmart today as well?

#19 Investor9872

Investor9872

CAG Supremo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:16 AM

Shouldn't this be cheaper by now? Batman: Arkham City GOTY has been $19.99 on and off for the last 6 months!
<p>Gamefly PS3 chipped discs. Click on more pictures below to enlarge them.
Investor9872.png

#20 Diad

Diad

Only a flesh wound...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:08 PM

Thanks OP, picked it up. Had the original and traded it in. Price for this GotY was just the nudge i needed to pick up it up again.

childsplay_logo_sm.png

Thanks for donating!

#21 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

Question for everyone...

I have the base game, it trades in for $6 to Best Buy. I also have BioShock which comes with BioShock Infinite, that trades in for $4 to best Buy. So I can essentially get this for $10. Question is...is it worth the $10?

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#22 S0DA POPINSKI

S0DA POPINSKI

New system, but such an last gen backlog still

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:28 PM

Really don't need to buy more games, but for $20 I think I gotta rebuy. One of my fav games this generation.

#23 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

the birthday coupon is still good till the 32st. with that and the pur card it will come to 13.67$. i beat the game but never played the dlc so i might dive into this game again for that price :)
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#24 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

the birthday coupon is still good till the 32st. with that and the pur card it will come to 13.67$. i beat the game but never played the dlc so i might dive into this game again for that price :)

Ugh I don't have the new coupon. If someone has it can they PM me?

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#25 tumbenhaur

tumbenhaur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:45 PM

Also looking for the multiuse coupon, PM me as well if you have it, thanks!

#26 darksurtur

darksurtur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:50 PM

What is a "multiuse" "birthday" coupon? I've never gotten a bday coupon from gamestop.

#27 tumbenhaur

tumbenhaur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

What is a "multiuse" "birthday" coupon? I've never gotten a bday coupon from gamestop.

This is a monthly coupon that Gamestop sends out, here is an SD thread with the one that expired in February.
http://slickdeals.ne...on-for-Gamestop

#28 darksurtur

darksurtur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

Ah, thanks. Only for pre-owned games, I guess, so no relevance for me.

#29 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

I know there was a new one that was on CAG but a mod deleted the thread, which is fine. I just hope we can get a PM of the coupon to those who want one.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#30 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

Just PM me. I have the March code. Who has a birthday in April? I'm gonna need the April code.