• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 evanwink

evanwink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

Price match of GS, I suppose: Batman: Arkham City GOTY (PS3) $19.99

Back-ordered, should be back in stock 03.26.13. You have to click through to the page with more New listings to get it from Amazon.

DLC is on disc except for the movie, which I don't think is included anymore at all.

Edited by evanwink, 25 March 2013 - 09:48 PM.
clarification, more detail

#2 pdjones

pdjones

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:11 PM

it's a little weird that it has the EU rating system on the art

#3 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

Amazing game. It's worth $60.

#4 TheWildMoose

TheWildMoose

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

Is the Harley Quinn dlc on disc too?

#5 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:34 PM

Is the Harley Quinn dlc on disc too?

Yes, its worth it

#6 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

Interesting that they have the MSRP listed at $19.99 on that page. Could be a price error I suppose.
I'm hoping the XBOX360 version gets a similar price.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#7 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Interesting that they have the MSRP listed at $19.99 on that page. Could be a price error I suppose.
I'm hoping the XBOX360 version gets a similar price.

Someone mentioned in the Gamestop thread for AC GotY that he saw the :360: version at Walmart for $19.99, so it actually might be the new MSRP.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#8 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

If the game retails for $20 now, then it may be worth waiting for it to go on sale. Thanks for the info. :)

MrzombieChicken.jpg

#9 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

Can you use your save from the vanilla version with the GOTY now or is this still an issue?

Posted Image

#10 proKoyeon

proKoyeon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

Price match of GS, I suppose: Batman: Arkham City GOTY (PS3) $19.99

Back-ordered, should be back in stock 03.26.13. You have to click through to the page with more New listings to get it from Amazon.

DLC is on disc except for the movie, which I don't think is included anymore at all.

I think it expires on 3/31, but hell those dates are wonky sometimes. I remember inputting a ME2 DLC code a year and a half post expiration and it still worked.

#11 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

What's the deal with the movie anyways? I redeemed the code, dled it, but later had to delete it due to storage space. I fixed that and tried to redownload the movie and I can't? It's asking me to rebuy it on PSN's movie page, it's not in my previous downloads folder, it's like I never had it at all. Yet the code I redeemed no longer works wither?

I plan on emailing Sony and complaining for all the good it'll do :roll:. It's not a big deal since I've seen the DVD for $5 but it's the principal of the thing, I thought the movie was free forever, not a rental.

That aside, this is a fantastic game. DLC (including Harley's Revenge) is massively overpriced, but getting everything together for $20 is a fantastic deal. Easily one of the greatest games of this gen, and you could argue that it deserves a spot among the greatest games ever (along with AA of course). The movie was cool too, but even without it you can't go wrong at $20.
http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#12 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:30 PM

Amazon now has the same price for the 360 version btw.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

#13 zeldaking

zeldaking

I LOVE BOOBS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

Amazon now has the same price for the 360 version btw.

thanks for the update

#14 FerDK

FerDK

Old School

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

Can you use your save from the vanilla version with the GOTY now or is this still an issue?

I think it is still an issue. I finished and plated the vanilla version and not long ago I borrowed the GOTY from a friend (just to play Harley Quinn Revenge) and my save files didn't work, my Batman character had no upgrades at all.
Besides this, I consider Batman Arkham City GOTY one of the best games of this gen.
Posted Image

#15 boylover

boylover

Vampire Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

WiiU's "Armored Edition" is down to $29.99 also

#16 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:53 AM

The best $19.99 game you can buy for consoles!

#17 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:20 AM

They fixed it from my experience.

#18 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

The preowned price at gs is 18.99 good for those who have gs cred and a birthday, but this suggests new msrp which means I will have to wait for a better deal.

#19 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

The best $19.99 game you can buy for consoles!

If they made a goty for deus ex hr it would be (debatably better)

#20 dchrisd

dchrisd

F.U. Rosalina! ~ Daisy <3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

What's the deal with the movie anyways? I redeemed the code, dled it, but later had to delete it due to storage space. I fixed that and tried to redownload the movie and I can't? It's asking me to rebuy it on PSN's movie page, it's not in my previous downloads folder, it's like I never had it at all. Yet the code I redeemed no longer works wither?

I plan on emailing Sony and complaining for all the good it'll do :roll:. It's not a big deal since I've seen the DVD for $5 but it's the principal of the thing, I thought the movie was free forever, not a rental.

That aside, this is a fantastic game. DLC (including Harley's Revenge) is massively overpriced, but getting everything together for $20 is a fantastic deal. Easily one of the greatest games of this gen, and you could argue that it deserves a spot among the greatest games ever (along with AA of course). The movie was cool too, but even without it you can't go wrong at $20.

If you tried to redownload the movie via the movie's sale page versus your transaction archive page, it won't work (silly, I know)

Edit: Only half read your post before responding. Weird situation you got. Not sure what you mean by the previoous downloads folder, but check everything in your account that shows previous purchases and try to get it from there. PSN stores previous purchases under two different names
Posted Image