Photo
- - - - -

Pre-order Battlefield 4, Get Battlefield 3 Free, Walmart. Battlefield 4 $48, Gamefly.

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

Pre-order Deals:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePreorder Battlefield 4 to Get the Premium Expansion Pack and Battlefield 3 at No Additional Cost! $59.96

Posted ImagePreorder Battlefield 4 to Get the Premium Expansion Pack and Battlefield 3 at No Additional Cost! $59.96

Posted ImageBattlefield 4 [GFDAPR20] $48 after coupon @ Posted ImageGamefly
One time use code (per account) for 20% off: GFDAPR20 (Code expires April 12th)

Pre-order Bonuses:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ORIGIN-EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION: Pre-order now to receive a Battlefield 4™ Premium Expansion Pack. Plus, get Exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta Access* and bonus content.

Only in Battlefield™

Battlefield 4™ is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite™ 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.

Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy. Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory.

In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4™ features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.

There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield.

http://store.origin....tlefield4_en_US

Posted ImagePosted Image http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00BXE4KVM/
Posted ImagePosted Image http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00BXE4KWG/

For a Limited Time, Pre-order and Get a Digital Dogtag
Pre-order Battlefield 4 before April 13, 2013 and get a digital dogtag. This offer will unlock a premium expansion pack in Battlefield 4, available when the game launches this Fall. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Access code will be emailed within two business days after your order is placed. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Limited to one per customer order.

Posted Image
Posted Image^Click on banner for more details.^Posted Image

Pre-Order Battlefield 4 and receive a Pair of Real Battlefield 4 Dog Tags with bonus in-game content*!

Bonus in-game content* will be available when Battlefield 4 launches this fall. Instructions on how to redeem in-game content will be delivered with the Battlefield 4 Dog Togs. Consumers can register to receive their future in-game content as soon as March 27, 2013.

Online/In-Store Pickup Customers: Please print your order confirmation page and bring it to your local store to receive your dog tags. To ensure product is available, it is best to call your local store ahead of time.
Store Customers: Dog tags will be available at time of reserve.

While supplies last. Quantities are limited.

*Requires Battlefield 4, Internet Connection and Origin account.

Posted Image

Edited by htz, 29 March 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#2 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:26 AM

Wait for PS4

#3 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:27 AM

Did they announce it for PS4/New Xbox or what? I haven't read much about it but I saw the screenshots and it doesn't really look much different from 3 to me. I'm pretty sure I'm getting since this is like the only game me and my friends play online a lot besides halo.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#4 PhilsUtley26

PhilsUtley26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:29 AM

Current and new gen

#5 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:31 AM

Did they announce it for PS4/New Xbox or what? I haven't read much about it but I saw the screenshots and it doesn't really look much different from 3 to me. I'm pretty sure I'm getting since this is like the only game me and my friends play online a lot besides halo.

Its announced for PS3/PS4, Xbox 360/720, and PC so far. I hoping for that the deluxe was like BF3 premium, but for BF4 so there is no deal here.

#6 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:37 AM

Waiting for Bad Company 3 to come out before I buy this or a ps4.
Now playing: Dark Souls II

#7 diazt350

diazt350

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:07 AM

Its announced for PS3/PS4, Xbox 360/720, and PC so far. I hoping for that the deluxe was like BF3 premium, but for BF4 so there is no deal here.

Thanks for the answer guys.

I'm waiting for microsoft to show of the new xbox until then I might just get it for the 360.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#8 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:14 AM

Totally underwelmed by the video. It doesn't blow me away like BF3 did. I'll probably still pick up the PC version on day 1 though.

#9 rbanez

rbanez

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:17 AM

Thank god BF4 still has sp. (no sarcasm there lol).

#10 VexxedCS

VexxedCS

Dirty Nihilist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

Plan on gettin it for whichever next gen console ends up looking like the better option. Usually I hate how they showcase the singleplayer for these games that people buy for the multiplayer, but that was actually pretty well done.

#11 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:47 AM

So, I'm guessing the setting is Shanghai from the quick flash of the city.
I hope there will be a decent SP campaign for players like me who don't care for MP.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#12 thetruth1983

thetruth1983

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

I hope there will be a decent SP campaign for players like me who don't care for MP.

I'm sure the SP should provide you with at least 4 hours of enjoyment.

#13 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:53 AM

i am curious why do you buy battlefield 3, if you are only going to play only sp campaign. The game was not design for the sp, but for the multiplayer.

#14 htz

htz

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

http://www.computera...o-its-campaign/
^DICE is putting more focus toward single player this time.

P.S. Updated OP with GameStop pre-order bonus. They will be handing out real dog tags today with a reserve.

#15 griffinup

griffinup

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

Wow, someone on eBay is already trying to sell the dog tags and beta access for $75!! The gall of this guy is almost hilarious. He doesn't even include the bonus dlc.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3380edf69a

#16 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

Exactly what is the line between game and glory anyway?

So the bonus for pre-order sounds like what they did for Karkand which was basically moot after they released the 5 dlc premium pack. Might stop in and drop $5 down but otherwise meh.

#17 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

Wow, someone on eBay is already trying to sell the dog tags and beta access for $75!! The gall of this guy is almost hilarious. He doesn't even include the bonus dlc.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3380edf69a

...and someone will most likely buy it, lol

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#18 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

P.S. Updated OP with GameStop pre-order bonus. They will be handing out real dog tags today with a reserve.

I'm pretty sure they said the same thing about Battlefield 3 and look how that turned out. I love Battlefield for MP, but I couldn't even finish the SP. It looks cool in cutscenes and whatnot but the actual sp gaemplay was always very bland.

Formerly known as slickkill77

#19 oasisboy

oasisboy

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

How is this a deal? This is the typical blockbuster release that somehow ends up as a deal even though is just like any other release.
[IMG]http://http://profile.mygamercard.net/conejo%20mexicano[/IMG]

#20 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

Graphically, it's a step up from BF3, but gameplay-wise, looks like a small update. Even if it has a solid multiplayer, I likely won't be touching it if I do get it. In any case, I'm going to wait until post-release on this one; in light of recent EA releases, I'm approaching this one cautiously.

Currently Playing:
:pc: Titanfall
:psp: nothing

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

:ps4: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

#21 Genobyte

Genobyte

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

So the bonus for pre-order sounds like what they did for Karkand which was basically moot after they released the 5 dlc premium pack.

Exactly. I got BF3 and Karkand separately, then they come out with premium service. There is just no benefit here of being an early adopter when I know they are going to do premium again.

#22 Mugatu

Mugatu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

Totally underwelmed by the video. It doesn't blow me away like BF3 did. I'll probably still pick up the PC version on day 1 though.

Yup, looks basically like BF3 with the blue tint removed. No wonder they want to ban anyone who fixes the colors on BF3, that gives them a free BF4 upgrade.

#23 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:25 PM

Thank god BF4 still has sp. (no sarcasm there lol).

Couldn't you beat BF3 campaign in like 3 hours?

#24 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:48 PM

I'll wait for the Premium Edition............to hit $30.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#25 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 02:51 PM

Can't wait for this on the nextbox

#26 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

I'm sure the SP should provide you with at least 4 hours of enjoyment.

Um...sarcasm?

i am curious why do you buy battlefield 3, if you are only going to play only sp campaign. The game was not design for the sp, but for the multiplayer.

I bought it because it was $10 and I had tons of BBY credit. I heard it was designed for the MP, but I always expect a enjoyable campaign unless for MMO games. Their trailers showed gameplay of the campaign too, so it's not exactly an unreasonable request.

Hopefully.

I'm pretty sure they said the same thing about Battlefield 3 and look how that turned out. I love Battlefield for MP, but I couldn't even finish the SP. It looks cool in cutscenes and whatnot but the actual sp gaemplay was always very bland.

Hopefully they are true to their word this time.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#27 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Exactly. I got BF3 and Karkand separately, then they come out with premium service. There is just no benefit here of being an early adopter when I know they are going to do premium again.

I think I read some info that they plan to release the Premium service the same day as BF4. I just hope they make something like a BF4 collector's edition where they have the game and Premium service bundled at a discount.

#28 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

To bad it won't be multiple discs on 720. Bought it at release and installed HD pack and sold disc 2 on EBay as SP only with case for $45 without touching it. Single player is waste of developers time on BF. :)

Next time i'm in the area i'll move my $5 from Gears pre-order to this just for the dog tags and goodies. Thanks for post.

#29 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 27 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

Seems like an expansion pack to me. Gonna wait for a real deal on this game. Not a day one buy.

#30 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

I bought it because it was $10 and I had tons of BBY credit. I heard it was designed for the MP, but I always expect a enjoyable campaign unless for MMO games. Their trailers showed gameplay of the campaign too, so it's not exactly an unreasonable request.

well, suit yourself if you want to waste $10. But battlefield is intended for the multiplayer gameplay/ experience. the Single player/ campaign will always be a let down/ generic.