Photo
- - - - -

April @Gamer Coupons: $25 NFS: MW, $20 Hitman and Sleeping Dogs

• Please log in to reply
490 replies to this topic

#1 loxthefox

loxthefox

Posted 28 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

Same deal as last time, coupons available in store with GC Unlocked subscription or available from the digital magazine.

Valid from 4/7 - 5/4

Need For Speed: Most Wanted (PS3 & 360) for $24.99 (fixed price)
$20 off Hitman: Absolution (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off Sleeping Dogs (PS3 & 360) - $20 AC
$20 off MLB 12: The Show (PS3) - $10 AC
$20 off World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria Collector's Edition (PC) - $60 AC
$20 off Xbox Live Gold 12-Month Starter Kit (360) - $55 AC
$10 off Any pre-owned game $29.99 and up
$25 off Select Gunnar Gaming Eyeware (Doesn't specify which pairs)

An FAQ about @Gamer provided by whitereflection:

How do I access my digital magazine/coupons?
You will receive an e-mail with a link to the latest issue of the magazine. In the same e-mail is a second link to access the coupons, which you can either print out to use in-store or use online at bestbuy.com.

How do I receive the digital edition of the magazine?
If you are a new or renewing member, you will automatically receive the digital edition of the magazine. If you are a current print subscriber, you will continue to receive the print edition of the magazine until your subscription expires.

How do I convert my print subscription to digital?
Go to http://www.atgamerma...customerservice. Login with your subscriber info, which can be found on the mailing label of your magazine. Be aware that it takes up to four weeks to process your request.

I have not received the March issue yet.
The last issue was a double-issue for January/February. March issues have just started mailing and you should receive yours by the second week of the month. @Gamer is published ten times a year with double issues for January/February and July/August.

Link to @Gamer online provided by SonOfMan

http://forums.bestbu....rs/ba-p/662273

Edited by loxthefox, 01 April 2013 - 10:27 PM.
Prices dropped

http://www.points2sh...p?ref=loxthefox
$37.07 in points and counting!
JOIN POINTS2SHOP TODAY AND GET FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON!!!
GO ON, SPOIL YOURSELF ROTTEN!!!

#2 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:00 PM

Meh, I remember paying that much for MW on Black Friday.

#3 RabbitSuit

RabbitSuit

CAG Newbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

Crossing fingers for a Hitman sale this month.

Yes! I am in a signature! :applause:

#4 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Why dont they ever put VITA games on these coupons? @Gamer hates handhelds.

512847.png

#5 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

Still nothing for me. I haven't used the coupons at all except once when I signed up. The 20 off Hitman and Sleeping Dogs nice, but already own those and I paid less than after the coupon anyhow. Maybe some will get lucky with a last minute price drop on them before they expire.

#6 frogkopf

frogkopf

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

Pretty lame set of coupons this month, given that most of these games have already been on sale for around those price points several times in the last 6 months.

I do hope they have a price cut/sale for Sleeping Dogs, so the final price is $15 or less.

#7 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

Not going to renew, thanks OP!

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#8 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

Lame month unfortunately.

#9 eXiON

eXiON

A Wild CAG has appeared!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

Thanks OP, guess I won't be renewing this month either.

#10 mpaullin

mpaullin

Sarcasm Font Enthusiast

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:10 PM

Aww, nothing for me unless they have a sale on Sleeping Dogs. Maybe I will see about picking up Doom 3 or Zone of the Enders before the current coupons expire...

#11 brandtron8000

brandtron8000

Devilution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:11 PM

Let my sub lapse last month and not caring so much so far. The 10% on trades used to be worth it alone before the BB TIV disappointments recently.
Posted Image

#12 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

I know that Gunnar glasses are probably snakeoil bullshit but I'd still like to grab a cheap pair...too bad the prescription models cost $300-400.

uc.png

#13 JonnyHeartthrob

JonnyHeartthrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

That's my MW price point. Now hopefully they will send me the coupons (and digital issue) this month.

#14 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:13 PM

I know that Gunnar glasses are probably snakeoil bullshit but I'd still like to grab a cheap pair...too bad the prescription models cost $300-400.

They reduce eye strain, but don't expect them to improve your vision in any manner whatsoever.

#15 QuantumTunnelRat

QuantumTunnelRat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

Seeing this...I'm glad I didn't renew after receiving my final issue in March. I think even with a price drop that these games will be too much. My max these days is $15...but I hesitate even at that. Has to be $10 or less for an insta-buy of any game at this point thanks to the Microsoft Holiday sale and the new generation gearing up.

#16 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

Wubadubadub, is that true?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

They reduce eye strain, but don't expect them to improve your vision in any manner whatsoever.

That's what I want them for. Almost all of my gaming time is at night and I like to have most/all of the lights off; after a couple of hours it starts to bug my eyes. As far as I can tell all of the non-RX models won't fit cleanly over my glasses (not that I'd want to do that anyway). It'd be nice to have a pair of gaming glasses that I can leave with my headset/etc but I can't find a decent/cheap RX option.

uc.png

#17 247

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

Still waiting for my March coupons.

#18 Zimmy

Zimmy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

I just picked up MW on sale at Sam's Club for $22.
I am really looking for a deal on the PC version. Hopefully this will drive that price down.

One question, it says, "fixed price" does that mean you don't need to be a @Gamer subscriber?
Posted Image

#19 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

Doesn't look like anything to me except maybe the Pre-owned deal

Tradelist   (Nintendo / Sony)  (Disclaimer for Paypal:  I will not send gift payment as this is a violation of  both CAG and Paypal ToS, Rules, UA et cetera, nor will I cover the fees, unless it is one  of Paypal's exceptions {e.g. Repayment of a purchase made for me.})

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#20 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

good god these coupons are horrific !!!! even after the coupon discounts the prices are still too high. i guess they used last march as some sort of bait and switch lmao. at least the dbz game made me back the 15$ i spent on the @gamer sub
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#21 MrBeatdown

MrBeatdown

DumbAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

The Hitman and Sleeping Dogs coupons have potential.

#22 gsr1379

gsr1379

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

They need to make Clip ons. If they did I might go for a set.

#23 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

Hopefully.. considering Square Enix said they both failed to meet sales expectations.

Drop. those. prices! :applause:
Posted Image

#24 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

One question, it says, "fixed price" does that mean you don't need to be a @Gamer subscriber?

It just means with the use of the coupon, the game will be a flat $24.99. No further discounts.

#25 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:34 PM

gamestop has had hitmans msrp for 30$ for like two months now. watch bestbuy drop the msrp for these games after they expire, they did it for prototype
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#26 dviper2399

dviper2399

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

Would have bought NFS: MW if it applied to the Wii-U version, may get Sleeping Dogs & Hitman if they get price drops

#27 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

I guess enough people signed up for GCU take advantage of the $20 Rewards back on select pre-orders deal that they feel they don't need to give us good coupons anymore. j/k. That's probably why they stopped stocking the magazine in-store. "...no one is going to pay $5 for these crappy coupons..." lol.

I do enough trade-ins that my sub will always pay for itself 20 times over so I'm not complaining.

#28 Ric Flair

Ric Flair

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:41 PM

Still waiting on my first issue of @Gamer to be emailed.

#29 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:42 PM

At this point I look forward more to the random sales BBY has been having over the @gamer and trade in values. Funny how quickly that changed.

#30 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:44 PM

thanks op, but isn't sleeping dogs coupon a repeat from a few months back? lol contemplating whether i should renew