Halo 4 LE XB360 Wireless Controller $29.99 Clearance @ BestBuy B&M

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:16 AM

On clearance now at BestBuy stores for half off the msrp. Happy hunting. Here are the specs:

-- Custom Halo 4 artwork designed in collaboration with 343 Industries
-- Transforming D-pad that switches from plus to disc
-- Xbox LIVE download code for exclusive Halo T-shirt for your avatar (male & female)
-- Limited edition wireless controller with 30-foot range

A review: http://reviews.bestb...htm?sort=rating

Edited by FatBoyInside, 06 April 2013 - 02:33 AM.

My Current Lowball Sale is NOW CLOSED.  I lost so much sweat & tears. [cries] 

animePSP2.jpg

#2 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:21 AM

Do you happen to have/know the SKU?

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Puppeteer [Plat Cleanup]; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]:  :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#3 Gurren Lagann

Gurren Lagann

Walking Nuke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:22 AM

These are pretty much gone everywhere so good luck finding one.
Posted Image

#4 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:24 AM

Nice, I have been sitting on a coupon that I can use on this.

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#5 FatBoyInside

FatBoyInside

Money costs too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:32 AM

do you happen to have/know the sku?

sku: 6238436

My Current Lowball Sale is NOW CLOSED.  I lost so much sweat & tears. [cries] 

animePSP2.jpg

#6 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:37 AM

sku: 6238436

I can never fucking get the sku swap trick to work anymore. Anyone able to make a link?

#7 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:44 AM

I can never fucking get the sku swap trick to work anymore. Anyone able to make a link?

I don't think the SKU-swap trick works anymore, period; I can't get it to work the standard way, anyway. :-|

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Puppeteer [Plat Cleanup]; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]:  :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#8 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:05 AM

I don't think the SKU-swap trick works anymore, period; I can't get it to work the standard way, anyway. :-|

I've been wondering about that. Thanks to the person who posted the sku though. I'll head over to BB tomorrow and find an employee to check the stock in my area.

#9 ThatOneGuyWho

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:25 AM

There is just too much on this controller for me to like it. Prefer simple designs like that on the Halo Reach controller. Still a great deal considering its half off.

#10 BFBB Delicious

BFBB Delicious

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:33 AM

I wish I could find out if my store has one, I doubt they do. Would love to pick one of these up for 30 bucks.
Posted Image

#11 blucadet3

blucadet3

You know who has a good title...MY MOM!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

I tried to buy one months ago and no place had one. Happy hunting, but fat chance.

#12 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:35 AM

I'll definitely take a look for this controller tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

#13 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:37 AM

My local Bolingbrook IL store said they had one, but when I went and looked it wasn't there. They said they've been gone for 3+ months. Good luck to all CAGs hunting for them!
Posted Image

#14 MochaRaf

MochaRaf

I Come Here Often...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:05 AM

Son of a gun, I was at Best Buy earlier today... Thanks OP, guess I will check back tomorrow and see if they got any.

#15 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:25 AM

I think most BBYs do not have this in stock.
Time to do a gas price calculation to determine if I want to go tomorrow.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#16 Jonsoncao

Jonsoncao

Teh Professor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:02 AM

I think most BBYs do not have this in stock.
Time to do a gas price calculation to determine if I want to go tomorrow.

lol, nice signature. :applause:
Posted Image

#17 TXboxGuY

TXboxGuY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

Best Buy clearance items was such a PITA today.

I was searching online for a laptop the past 2 days and the in-store clearance section was showing me a limited quantity and it wasn't allowing me to CHECKOUT. I could easily ADD TO CART only.

Anyways, a call to 2 different Best Buy stores and they both initially told me over the phone that their systems showed they definitely had 1 more in stock.

Each time they went to search on the store floor (while I was on hold) and both times they came back saying ---
"We can't find it."

I was doing searches by specific store location.

#18 strawyleader997

strawyleader997

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

I can never find where my best buy puts clearance stuff(they never put a sticker on saying clearance).

#19 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

Damn if I would have known about this I would have picked one up last night... Was trading in some games for Amazon credit to use on photography equipment but I had some extra (which is now gone splurged on more photography stuff).

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#20 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:22 PM

No dice in H-town. Just called two stores to search RSS across all districts and turned up all zeroes. Stopped in one store just to make sure and nada..good luck! Wish I had one.

#21 z3razerviper

z3razerviper

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

This was one of the few halo controllers I actually thought was ugly and I even have the green odst. one maybe its cause I hate clear cases.

#22 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

The right joysitck on mine is already going out. I feel like this happens way too much with these 360 controllers. The on screen reticle will randomly stray to one side even if I'm not touching the controller. That seemed to happen really fast on this controller compared to some other ones that I've had. And it's basically the only issue I've had with these controllers

Formerly known as slickkill77

#23 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

The right joysitck on mine is already going out. I feel like this happens way too much with these 360 controllers. The on screen reticle will randomly stray to one side even if I'm not touching the controller. That seemed to happen really fast on this controller compared to some other ones that I've had. And it's basically the only issue I've had with these controllers

They come with 1 or 2 year warranty. I had an issue with a MW3 controller, called MS did RMA recieved new controller in few weeks.

#24 Dund3r

Dund3r

You can't handle my undivided attention.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

They come with 1 or 2 year warranty. I had an issue with a MW3 controller, called MS did RMA recieved new controller in few weeks.

I may have to explore that option. I have two controllers that drift when not touching the sticks and both of them are less than a year old (purchased at BBY). What's the process for doing something like that?
"People who buy things are suckers." - Ron Swanson

#25 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

I may have to explore that option. I have two controllers that drift when not touching the sticks and both of them are less than a year old (purchased at BBY). What's the process for doing something like that?

Call their hardware support phone number, only problem i had was my package sat at their receiving house for 2 weeks before they processed replacement.

And i had the same drifting problem with left stick.

#26 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:50 PM

The warranty period for all licensed Xbox 360 accessories is 90 days from the date of original purchase.

According to their website its only 3 months

Formerly known as slickkill77

#27 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

I might be lucky, still using my launch controller. Sure, the thumbsticks don't have those bumps anymore, and it may be a little dirty, but I've had no problems with the straying...

#28 Sonne

Sonne

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:50 PM

Hope the Tomb Raider ones get the same discount at some point.

#29 ShadowAssassin

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

This happened with my original 360 controller gradually. Once I hit the 6 year mark, the thing was toast. I was trying to play The Witcher 2 and I couldn't navigate the menus because the damn thing would go on its own. I switched to a new controller and a year in it has already started, but not nearly as bad. For some reason it drifted way more in Borderlands 2 than anything else.

#30 masterd919

masterd919

Games, games and more games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:43 AM

Just dropped my controller on the RB button...and of course its too loose now. Perfect timing to look for this controller at my BB. I doubt they have any left, but we shall see.