Photo
- - - - -

Bioshock Infinite $29.98 @ Target? Possibly YMMV?

• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#1 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:26 AM

Was in Target today and couldn't help but notice that they had marked down Bioshock Infinite and put a bunch of copies on the endcap.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thought it might be a used game but the game was shrinkwrapped and everything was brand new. So I have no idea lol

Haven't really encountered this before so I'm not sure why/how but thought I might post it in case others want to try their luck ;)

#2 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

wtf? Was it only PS3? Or were there 360 copies? If so, can I buy one from you? lol
Posted Image

#3 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:29 AM

Still too much. :P

#4 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Ok.

First, was it only for PS3?

Second, this could definitely be ymmv. I am definitely going to have to check if 360 versions were also available.

xivpads.png

#5 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

wtf? Was it only PS3? Or were there 360 copies? If so, can I buy one from you? lol

I checked and they did have 360 copies as well, albeit in the normal spot and marked at $59.99. So that was a no-go lol

#6 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:30 AM

Still too much. :P

i hope this is a joke.

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#7 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:31 AM

I checked and they did have 360 copies as well, albeit in the normal spot and marked at $59.99. So that was a no-go lol

Hmmm... Nah ill pass... Maybe. PS3 needs some loving... Hard choice but I prefer the 360.

xivpads.png

#8 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

I wish the Target near my area was good with Clearance stuff.........it's always crap.
Posted Image

#9 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

Was in Target today and couldn't help but notice that they had marked down Bioshock Infinite and put a bunch of copies on the endcap.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Thought it might be a used game but the game was shrinkwrapped and everything was brand new. So I have no idea lol

Haven't really encountered this before so I'm not sure why/how but thought I might post it in case others want to try their luck ;)

Holy crap! And I live pretty close to where you bought it.... I may need to check this out!
:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown, more Destiny! Lol

#10 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:37 AM

i hope this is a joke.

Maybe... :P

#11 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:38 AM

Holy crap! And I live pretty close to where you bought it.... I may need to check this out!

There were still several copies left when bought mine so it may be worth a shot. Hopefully we don't have a resident El Hoardo :P

#12 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:38 AM

What about PC version...?

#13 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

Might have to check when I'm out tomorrow...but there seem to be some random clearancing errors going around.

Someone in the Target Clearance thread found the $80 premium edition for ps3 on clearance at $39.98, too...but when I checked, it was full price, and nobody else seems to have found it on clearance.

#14 Jrittmayer

Jrittmayer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

Might have to check when I'm out tomorrow...but there seem to be some random clearancing errors going around.

Someone in the Target Clearance thread found the $80 premium edition for ps3 on clearance at $39.98, too...but when I checked, it was full price, and nobody else seems to have found it on clearance.

Ah, forgot about that thread. Would've posted it there but its not stickied anymore :/

My Target doesn't even CARRY special editions it would seem :(

#15 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

I got my copy of Bioshock Infinite on release for effectively $9.14 with tax by stacking rewards, credit card rewards, gift card deals, and an error on the stores part. Beat that! =)

You joined with one of your first few posts being one of the most annoying types of posts on CAG.
Slow clap.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#16 zyk

zyk

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:47 AM

You are one lucky s.o.b. My Target never has anything good like this =[

#17 PopCall

PopCall

You joined with one of your first few posts being one of the most annoying types of posts on CAG.
Slow clap.

One clap also. You're right. Full clap for you :)

#18 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Dude. Go back there and pick me up a copy! (Seriously will DEF pay to have it shipped out - plus my birthday is coming up ^_^) My Target never has anything good :( Been looking for a $40 or less deal on the PS3 version of this.

#19 SunDevil77

SunDevil77

Host With the Most

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 01:49 AM

You lucky bastard =P

#20 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:04 AM

Dang! Good find. Will check my local store tom

#21 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:05 AM

Wish I could find this for 360 in my area! What a score OP!

#22 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:06 AM

Obviously it was a price error (or clearance error?) :p lucky you!

#23 Japakneez

Japakneez

You are big foo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:09 AM

Nah, can't be ymmv

#24 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

I don't care if it's because it includes the original Bioshock or because it's PSMove compatible, Sony putting the "only on PlayStation" wording on their cover art is 100% bag-o-dicks.

Also: Target Clearance is possible YMMV? Inconceivable! File under Bragging Rights.

This entire thread reminds me of Portal 2 (?)

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#25 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

I heard someone is thread got the clap.

#26 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

Has anyone else checked their Target?

#27 Emmonkee

Emmonkee

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

Nice and that is a good deal!

#28 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

I don't care if it's because it includes the original Bioshock or because it's PSMove compatible, Sony putting the "only on PlayStation" wording on their cover art is 100% bag-o-dicks.

Also: Target Clearance is possible YMMV? Inconceivable! File under Bragging Rights.

This entire thread reminds me of Portal 2 (?)

It has a reversible cover anyways.

#29 srac84

srac84

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

must be like when resident evil special edition went on clearance accidently which like lasted for 1 day then it was pulled off the clearance section and went back up to full price..coincidentally I was at my target today and checked the clearance section, which had no games at all lol.. soo it prob is YMMV :)

#30 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

keep in mind bioshock 1 comes with infinite, and PSN+ users got bioshock 2 free a few months ago, this means potentially you can have every bioshock game for $32.