66 replies to this topic

#1 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

http://www.gamestop....-edition/106911
:360:
http://www.gamestop....-edition/106912
:ps3:

Dont know if this has been posted just was on the Gamestop website and noticed that the price dropped.

#2 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

I just ordered one from them less than a week ago.
I don't suppose they would adjust the price.

How do online returns work, can I just return it to the store, or do I have to ship it back?
Ether way, I'm ordering another one with 15free. Comes to about $68

#3 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

I just ordered one from them less than a week ago.
I don't suppose they would adjust the price.

How do online returns work, can I just return it to the store, or do I have to ship it back?
Ether way, I'm ordering another one with 15free. Comes to about $68

You can return in store but, most likely if you had a shipping charge it will not be refunded. Most gamestops wont price adjust at least the ones Ive been to best thing to do is just return and rebuy.

#4 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Links don't work. Went to game stops website and when I clicked on tomb raider CE got same error happens. This happen to anyone else?

#5 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

Links don't work. Went to game stops website and when I clicked on tomb raider CE got same error happens. This happen to anyone else?

both still working for me

#6 maxpower0965

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

both still working for me

I guess it's just me then. Every page I click on on game stop gives me an an error page. Weird

#7 Jay2328

Jay2328

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

I guess everyone in my area (NJ) decided to price match this at BestBuy since now none of my local stores have it in-stock anymore when they did yesterday. I was thinking of going on Thursday or Friday to get a price match but from Amazon since they also have it on sale. I guess I may have to order it from Amazon or wait a little longer for a better price. Decisions, decisions.

#8 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

I guess everyone in my area (NJ) decided to price match this at BestBuy since now none of my local stores have it in-stock anymore when they did yesterday. I was thinking of going on Thursday or Friday to get a price match but from Amazon since they also have it on sale. I guess I may have to order it from Amazon or wait a little longer for a better price. Decisions, decisions.

A flood of them are heading to AWD because of that sale. (SD had a thread for easy flips of credit). Keep your eyes open there for it. (Most of them will probably be listed LN and be brand new.)

xivpads.png

#9 oldschool990

oldschool990

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Amazon has it for $75.99 for ps3/360

http://www.amazon.co...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER

#10 Jay2328

Jay2328

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

A flood of them are heading to AWD because of that sale. (SD had a thread for easy flips of credit). Keep your eyes open there for it. (Most of them will probably be listed LN and be brand new.)

I may do that as I am not sure the current price is good enough yet. Then again knowing me I may end up just biting at the current price; I guess I am just not a true Cheap Ass Gamer yet.

#11 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

i have so much gamestop credit and im tempted to buy this. ugh i hate it when im thinking about making a potental impulse purchase
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#12 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

i have so much gamestop credit and im tempted to buy this. ugh i hate it when im thinking about making a potental impulse purchase

Yeah I have over 400 I was saving for ps4 but not sure I want one at launch. Was thinking of trading in my standard to knock down the price on this. Does the game come in a retail case or in a sleeve?

#13 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:13 PM

i locked in a trade the other day anticipating this was gonna drop soon.

I've got credit at GS to burn so this is great!! Thanks for posting OP!!!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#14 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:16 PM

i locked in a trade the other day anticipating this was gonna drop soon.

I've got credit at GS to burn so this is great!! Thanks for posting OP!!!

a trade at amazon i assume ? and yea im so close to walking down the block and getting this thing. trading in god of war assension should offset almost half the cost. when i beat tomb raider i can trade it in too
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#15 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

a trade at amazon i assume ? and yea im so close to walking down the block and getting this thing. trading in god of war assension should offset almost half the cost. when i beat tomb raider i can trade it in too

yup...

bought and beat most of the game a while ago.

Gonna beat the rest and trade it into amazon.

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#16 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

too bad gamestop stop offering $25 amazon credit. sigh.

#17 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:22 PM

too bad gamestop stop offering $25 amazon credit. sigh.

Wait, they did?

#18 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

well i just went out and brought it. a trade in covered a big chunk of the cost which made me feel alot better about my purchase lol. trading in tomb raider when im done with it will make it even better. cant wait to play this thing !
Currently playing

690739.png

#19 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

Yeah I have over 400 I was saving for ps4 but not sure I want one at launch. Was thinking of trading in my standard to knock down the price on this. Does the game come in a retail case or in a sleeve?

Comes in a sealed case, just like in store, with the same UPC.

I said this in the other thread, but I'll repeat it here:
You may want to let the figure sit in some warm water before trying to pose it. The arms seem like they could easily break.

#20 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:42 PM

Still $20 to high for me. If $79.99 was the msrp, I would have totally pre ordered one!

#21 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

If they make this $19.99 just like they did with Max Payne 3 SE then I will love GameStop. Otherwise it's just a terrible place that hires idiots. Seriously though.. do that $20 thing again.. I will make out with the entrance to the &*^* store.

#22 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

With the changes to BBY's PM policy, I'll ask here in case anyone has tried. I'm Premiere Silver and pre-ordered TR:CE - can I still PM to Gamestop (or Amazon)? I'm not sure if this game came out before or after the PM policy changed.

Thanks!

#23 krashhole

krashhole

Gaming since 1981

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

If they make this $19.99 just like they did with Max Payne 3 SE then I will love GameStop. Otherwise it's just a terrible place that hires idiots. Seriously though.. do that $20 thing again.. I will make out with the entrance to the &*^* store.

Max Payne sucked though....

#24 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:56 AM

Lol wut? Max Payne was decent enough; it definitely didn't outright suck.

ach.png

#25 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:02 AM

I'm waiting for $49.99, it will happen.

Lol wut? Max Payne was decent enough; it definitely didn't outright suck.

I liked Max Payne 3, MP sucked though.

#26 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:25 AM

links don't work. Went to game stops website and when i clicked on tomb raider ce got same error happens. This happen to anyone else?

+2

#27 TKSJOHN

TKSJOHN

The Dumpster Diver!

• Silenced

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:07 AM

With the changes to BBY's PM policy, I'll ask here in case anyone has tried. I'm Premiere Silver and pre-ordered TR:CE - can I still PM to Gamestop (or Amazon)? I'm not sure if this game came out before or after the PM policy changed.

Thanks!

Regardless of when the change happened, you can only PM before original purchase, thats the rule according to my BB manager!

#28 Barney

Barney

Barnito Knows Best!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:11 AM

im waiting for 49.99

Posted Image

#29 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:13 AM

I wonder why people always feel the need to announce what price point they are waiting for to buy something, lol.

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#30 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

I wonder why people always feel the need to announce what price point they are waiting for to buy something, lol.

i think its a cag's way of preying to the gamer gods for a price drop. ”man i cant wait for tomb raider to hit 20$, hint hint wink wink nudge nudge ;)”, that type of thing :)
Currently playing

690739.png