- - - - -

*DEAD* Nintendo Wii U Deluxe $334.99 @ Newegg.com

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 htz

htz

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

Nintendo Wii U Deluxe $334.99

Edited by htz, 18 April 2013 - 04:39 PM.
sale over

#2 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:58 AM

Wait for a price drop. Or a better deal at least. But thanks OP!

Very off topic, is that 47 from Hitman on your avatar? I just recently played that game; it is awesome!!! (: First Hitman game I play by the way, but very good game with nice graphics.

Edit:

Yes, it is agent 47. 8-)

Cool 8-) haha. I played Hitman Absolution, it is a very good game. People say Blood Money is better o.O so I hope to play that one as well anytime soon (:
People should buy the game if they haven't play it, it is very fun! ^^ It was $25 at Amazon the other day, then it was at $23 or something like that, yesterday I think, but now it's back at $30 u.u; I'm sure it will be back at $25 or $23 again soon though.

Well, I'm sorry for this nonsense post but yeah, some people on NeoGAF believe that the Wii U will probably get a price cut soon, I think so as well. If true, I will for sure get one ^^

Edited by Ashlee, 16 April 2013 - 10:16 AM.

#3 htz

htz

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

Very off topic, is that 47 from Hitman on your avatar? I just recently played that game; it is awesome!!! (: First Hitman game I play by the way, but very good game with nice graphics.

Yes, it is agent 47. 8-)

#4 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:16 AM

While this deal doesn't do much for me personally it works out to be better then the current $25GC offer at Target considering I don't pay tax at the time of purchase through Newegg.

#5 UnlockPotential

UnlockPotential

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:38 AM

:( I should've waited. No tax and free shipping makes this an amazing deal with a discount on top of it all. I bought mine at launch from Walmart and tax and shipping brought it to $388.

#6 Crimson Mist

Crimson Mist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

You can find a better price on Fleabay. I bought my deluxe Wii U back in January (or February...don't recall) for only $312 and no tax. I was skeptic at first about the system being "Brand New" but the seller was honest. The box had no outer damage. And all the items were nicely factory wrapped. And anyone who owns a Wii U can attest that you really can't repackage a Wii U after opening it.

#7 Razorblood

Razorblood

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

Good deal for those who missed on the ZombiU Bundle for $350 on NewEgg via the Visa.me promo.
Lets get some good deals on great games.

#8 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

I love my WiiU :) I bought a basic set from Kmart that closed by me for 20% off. Paid 252 after taxes I think. I woulda bought a deluxe but they had no more :/

#9 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:49 PM

Damn, tax kills.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#10 Scholarly_Sam

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

Not bad if it can be used with this.

http://promotions.ne...1458/index.html

#11 ChuckVsWorld

ChuckVsWorld

aCAGdemic Advisor

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

I think I'll wait for an official price drop, or hopefully, a small hardware revision(to improved gamepad battery life). No rush here, considering there's no must plays yet on the system for me.
Posted Image

#12 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

I wouldn't even pay $250 for this, much less $350ish. Nintendo better have a plan for a huge price cut to move these before the next gen consoles hit later this year, or this thing's done.

#13 SkyMasterson

SkyMasterson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:09 AM

Actually, not bad considering they still don't charge tax for my state.

I just can't pull the trigger. Which is sad because I love Nintendo. They need to drop the price further and more importantly show/release more games.

I have no doubt that within a years time it'll be a solid system. Just hard to justify right now :(

#14 MattyB

MattyB

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

I'm holding off for a new Deluxe bundle with Mario for $250. It's gotta happen at some point I think.
Posted Image

#15 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:18 AM

$250 for the ZombiU bundle, and I'm there.

#16 wwe101

wwe101

waiting for hitman 5

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:30 AM

Yes, it is agent 47. 8-)

Hitman 2 through blood money are amazing! Still gotta pick up absolution.
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain

http://t2.gstatic.co...8ymsP7Xj6V0L8o=

#17 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:33 AM

Damn, tax kills.

You're from CA. We have tax on every retailer pretty much now.

#18 gldoorii

gldoorii

What the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:48 AM

With the PS4 expected to be released around the end of the year, I'm expecting the Wii U to get a price cut and a bundle to push holiday sales.

#19 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

With the PS4 expected to be released around the end of the year, I'm expecting the Wii U to get a price cut and a bundle to push holiday sales.

They'd have to do that anyway without the PS4. I'm probably going to wait a few holiday cycles for this thing. I can't see spending more than $250 for the deluxe, especially without a full 3D mario title, starfox, donkey kong, metroid, etc.

#20 SInX4Lyfe

SInX4Lyfe

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

Luckily my moms bf bought me this as a bday gift. I agree i wouldn't pay 350$ for a Wii U. It really should be atleast 250 at most.

#21 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

I wouldn't even pay $250 for this, much less $350ish. Nintendo better have a plan for a huge price cut to move these before the next gen consoles hit later this year, or this thing's done.

Yeah agreed!

jkam2.png

Quitter (My Band)    -    Trade List    -    Join Bing Rewards