Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (4/21 to 4/27) $15 Gift Card with Dead Island at Toys R Us

• Please log in to reply
212 replies to this topic

#1 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:48 PM

$29.99:
Far Cry 3 (PS3 & 360)
BF3 Premium (PS3 & 360)
PS All Stars Battle Royale (PS3)
Just Dance 4 (360/PS3/Wii/WiiU)
Says more titles available in-store.

$49.99:
Gears of War 4
Army of Two 3
Blop2
Sim City

3DS XL : $179.99
XBOX 360 Kinect Bundle : $249.99

FAVORITE 2013 MOVIES: imdb.com/list/DRU4W-0uneM/

Edited by Twitter, 14 April 2013 - 06:30 PM.
took out pic

#2 mossfan563

mossfan563

CAG 'til I die!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Hmm....BF3 Premium edition or Far Cry 3?
Posted Image

#3 thundarr

thundarr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

That is a great deal on DMC and Metal Gear Solid so soon after launch. PM at Best Buy maybe?

#4 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

That is a great deal on DMC and Metal Gear Solid so soon after launch. PM at Best Buy maybe?

Not pictured.

#5 The Carrot Cake Kid

The Carrot Cake Kid

Luvs Creamy Frosting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

Those prices suck

#6 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:35 PM

$179.99 for the 3DS XL and $30 Far Cry 3 & Battlefield 3 Premium are most noteworthy.

Edit: The reason why you can't see the OP's post was because he directly linked the scan from the blu-ray.com attachment.

Edited by Link2999, 14 April 2013 - 05:42 PM.

#7 DiaperDandee

DiaperDandee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

I have a big question if someone could answer it really quickly. If I'm a premier silver member at Best Buy, I get the 60 day low price gaurantee on products bought before the 18th right and that applies to other stores? The reason I ask is that the wording on BB's website makes it sound like they will only match their own prices if it goes on sale later on. I might go for this right now and then price match.

#8 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

I have a big question if someone could answer it really quickly. If I'm a premier silver member at Best Buy, I get the 60 day low price gaurantee on products bought before the 18th right and that applies to other stores? The reason I ask is that the wording on BB's website makes it sound like they will only match their own prices if it goes on sale later on. I might go for this right now and then price match.

From my understanding they'll price adjust to any store.

#9 mgford11

mgford11

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

Post sale, they only match themselves. At the time of sale, they'll match just about anyone.

#10 DiaperDandee

DiaperDandee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

Post sale, they only match themselves. At the time of sale, they'll match just about anyone.

Dang, I guess I'll have to wait until next week.

#11 usagi

usagi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:30 PM

Purchases made before March 2 can be price matched to competitors, any time after that you can only PM Best Buy prices.

#12 malethief

malethief

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:50 PM

I think a few people were looking for a 3DS XL deal, now's as good as ever if you missed out on the last Target sale

#13 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:06 PM

I think a few people were looking for a 3DS XL deal, now's as good as ever if you missed out on the last Target sale

Yeah picking up the Pikachu one for $169.99 was probably the best deal ever

#14 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

In for BF3 premium. Been waiting on that price. Also I feel bad for anyone who missed that XL sale. It will never be topped, especially due to the Pikachu launch

#15 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

You.can simply buy now & play away, tben return/rebuy later

#16 WolfmanASTN

WolfmanASTN

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

So, when did Gears of War 4 come out? ;)

#17 DiaperDandee

DiaperDandee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

I wonder if Best Buy will roll out a sale on the 3DS XL next week also. I might be remembering wrong but didn't at least one other store have a price drop when Target had that massive price drop? That would work well if we got an advance screening of next week's Best Buy ad.

#18 RedFoxCommando

RedFoxCommando

I Am Spartacus!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:11 PM

So, when did Gears of War 4 come out? ;)

I was waiting for someone to say this. Great price for Battlefield by the way. For all the content you get, $29.99 is a steal. Make sure you have plenty of HD space though.

#19 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

I was waiting for someone to say this. Great price for Battlefield by the way. For all the content you get, $29.99 is a steal. Make sure you have plenty of HD space though.

Yea like 25 gigs worth!

512847.png

#20 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

Sigh. I was hoping for a sale on Bioshock Infinite.

#21 CheapAssAsian

CheapAssAsian

Go WildCAGs!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

I wonder if Best Buy will roll out a sale on the 3DS XL next week also. I might be remembering wrong but didn't at least one other store have a price drop when Target had that massive price drop? That would work well if we got an advance screening of next week's Best Buy ad.

Can't we just show BB the target ad to price match?

I've been wanting to get upgrade to a 3DS XL, so I may jump on this.

#22 Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey

Born To Die

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

$29.99 Each

Far Cry 3 :360: :ps3:
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition :360: :ps3:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royal :ps3:
Just Dance 4 :wii: :360: :ps3: Wii U

$49.99 Each

Gears of War Judgement :360:
Army of Two the Devil's Cartel :360: :ps3:
Call of Duty Black OPS II :360: :ps3:
Sim City 5 :pc:

****More In Store****

Save $50 on 4GB XBOX 360 with Kinect/Kinect Adventures, sale price $249.99

New Releases

Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins :3ds: $29.99
Dead Island Riptide $49.99 :360: :ps3:
Star Trek $59.99 :360: :ps3:

Save $20 on 3DS XL, sale price $179.99 (red blue or pink)
12 months XBOX Live Gold or Turtle Beach Headset, $59.99 each
Posted Image

People whining about having to do their job is annoying. Hence you no longer have a job and people buy most of their reading materials from the internet. Fuck off and go work at McDonald's now.

Best Buy managed to out-Gamestop Gamestop. Good show. :applause:

8-) Real gamers don't shop at GameStop 8-)

#23 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

Does it mention WHICH turtle beach headset? If it's the X12 $59.99 is MSRP, as it's advertised with the MSRP Gold membership I'm assuming that.

#24 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

Too bad I wasn't in the market during the Pikachu deal 8o(. Going to jump on this one though and use my $84 gc and $20 RZC at Best Buy today (going to have to exchange the regular 3DS I just got yesterday) then PM this next week! Will be pretty sweet getting it for $159 and a free DL game!

Thing that sucks is when I was at BB and got the 3DS they screwed it all up and took forever. Then when I tried to apply my RZC it wouldn't work because it hadn't issued itself yet. The manager was already over there so he just knocked off $20! Doing it this way I'll lose that discount but oh well...

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#25 bizzy74

bizzy74

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:22 PM

price match Gears of Judgment from BB get 10 back...

#26 Blackheart521

Blackheart521

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:19 PM

So we should just be able to grab an ad from Target on the 21st and bring it to BestBuy to price match? Sorry kinda new for at PMing so just wanted to be sure of the process.

#27 maguszxz

maguszxz

Vote Drake/Sully

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:50 PM

Simcity 5 on sale two weeks ago for 40 now on sale next week for 50? Makes no sense, why not price drop it for 40 and get it over with.

fs_overall.png

blackwindguy.png

#28 noel issaks

noel issaks

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:37 AM

Is metal gear rising on sale starting this Sunday?

#29 Rock_Dash3X

Rock_Dash3X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2013 - 04:15 AM

So we should just be able to grab an ad from Target on the 21st and bring it to BestBuy to price match? Sorry kinda new for at PMing so just wanted to be sure of the process.

Yes though you dont have to bring the ad. They can look it up online or you can show them using your phone. Though they may call the store to check on stock. It ymmv but they are suppose to make sure if the item is in stock. For me they rarely do it.

#30 Tuxmanv2

Tuxmanv2

CAG in Training

• Trading Timeout - Under Review

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

I found a GoW collection for $7.99 at Target