Photo
- - - - -

Giving away Gears of War download code to 1st CAG to reply with over 1k posts - GONE!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:47 AM

Free download code for Gears 1. It goes to the first person to reply to this that's been a CAG for at least a year and has over 1,000 posts.

Edited by Blaster man, 22 April 2013 - 03:03 AM.

#2 TheFDR

TheFDR

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

Don't have anywhere near 1,000 posts, but thanks anyways.
Posted Image

#3 stinkytick

stinkytick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:51 AM

God Dammit, I would love to have it but I'm a new user :/ Maybe better luck next time ._.

#4 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

God Dammit, I would love to have it but I'm a new user :/ Maybe better luck next time ._.

Sorry guys, I'm doing this because people often post things and lurkers go grab them. I think it's only fair that someone that's been active in the community would get this. It's not some small thing like a coke cap, it's a full game.

#5 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

Me?

#6 Sycowulf

Sycowulf

Somewhat Damaged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

I have no idea how many posts I have, but still nice to see people giving good stuff away

#7 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

Me?

It's yours.

#8 stinkytick

stinkytick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

Sorry guys, I'm doing this because people often post things and lurkers go grab them. I think it's only fair that someone that's been active in the community would get this. It's not some small thing like a coke cap, it's a full game.

Yeah you're right. And I actually think I don't deserve it as I'm a new user and I'm not even able to create threads I believe or link in posts, I believe.

But thanks for the giveaway. Always great

#9 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

Yeah you're right. And I actually think I don't deserve it as I'm a new user and I'm not even able to create threads I believe or link in posts, I believe.

But thanks for the giveaway. Always great

You'll get stuff down the road, don't worry.

This code came from my Gear of War: Judgement game that I won in a contest that I previously posted about that a lot of CAG's won prizes in. I already had this game so I figured I'd give it to someone else. :)
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=336743

It's got a 2-day gold trial code on it as well, trying to decide if I want to hold onto that or give that away as well...

#10 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Captain fuckin' Marvel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:01 AM

Thanks a lot! :D

#11 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

Thanks a lot! :D

No problem! Not as good as 2 and 3 (they fix a bunch of issues) but still a good game. Hope you enjoy it!

#12 Masters_93

Masters_93

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:07 AM

Free download code for Gears 1. It goes to the first person to reply to this that's been a CAG for at least a year and has over 1,000 posts.

Nice idea! I wasn't here to get the code (I already played the game before and I got a code with Judgment) but this is a very nice way of dealing with lurkers. :applause:

#13 stinkytick

stinkytick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:10 AM

I know this isn't the right post but the code giveaway is quite specific with no begging. So I actually don't even know if this is legal but:

Do any of you guys know if there's still a possibility of finding an Alan Wake DLC code unused in the wild? Just bought an used copy and came with a used code for The Signal.

#14 D0ugie

D0ugie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:14 AM

I know this isn't the right post but the code giveaway is quite specific with no begging. So I actually don't even know if this is legal but:

Do any of you guys know if there's still a possibility of finding an Alan Wake DLC code unused in the wild? Just bought an used copy and came with a used code for The Signal.

Yes.

#15 stinkytick

stinkytick

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:23 AM

Yes.

Can you PM me, where or how? Thanks anyway

Sorry for the offtopic