Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:53 AM

Walmart
http://www.walmart.c...S-Vita/16939340

Amazon
http://www.amazon.co...arry potter 5-7

Edited by Enuf, 22 April 2013 - 04:34 AM.

#2 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:06 AM

should have said it was the Vita version. Not the one people should be looking for, as it's just the DS game with slightly uprezed graphics.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#3 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:34 AM

title fixed

#4 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

Is this game worth $10? I heard it was a crappy port. I might get this because I can't say no to a portable game less than $15.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#5 slimklp

slimklp

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

Is this game worth $10? I heard it was a crappy port. I might get this because I can't say no to a portable game less than $15.

I'm wondering the same thing.

#6 Yanksfan

Yanksfan

Cubs Fan Too :(

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:42 AM

As MrNinjaSquirrel stated, it is indeed a craptastic port. That doesn't mean it is *all* bad, that depends on how much you enjoy the Lego games. Just think of it as..would I spend $10 to play a Lego DS game on my Vita?

My opinion on it is..if the game interests you at all, it has begun to hit the price point where it is worth it.

MattNY.png

#7 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Intensely attracted to severe personality problems.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

It has been this price for quite a while. I picked it up for $10 at Walmart many months ago.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog!

#8 sherlock2g

sherlock2g

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

It has been this price for quite a while. I picked it up for $10 at Walmart many months ago.

I got mines when it was $10 on Amazon a couple of months ago. Even though it's a DS port, I thought the game was fun and my very first plat. :applause:

#9 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

I got mines when it was $10 on Amazon a couple of months ago. Even though it's a DS port, I thought the game was fun and my very first plat. :applause:

Thanks for the positive remark. Glad to see opinions from both sides.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#10 Meow mix

Meow mix

10 million hours!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

I think the game is well worth it. I paid 20 for it and I felt I got more than my money's worth for it.
I've platinumed all the Lego Vita games, and this one was real good. Good fun and can be played in small doses.

Completed Game Tab: 2013 , 2014

Video Game Spending: 2014

"Fire Chaos Style, Kitchen Fist uber secret move! Hot Hot Sensitive Tongue Slash! Kiiiiiaaaaahhhhh!" - Mr. Champloo Disgaea 3

#11 dyeknom

dyeknom

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

I picked this one up from Hastings when it was $10 months ago (during their big trade in promo). The game has a lot going against it, but it's a decent buy for $10 just like any other lego game. You probably could have run across this on PS3/360 for the same price, which are honestly the superior versions. I don't regret it, but it's not something I really would recommend going out of my way to find for $10.

I'd just assume putting another $8.77 with it and grabbing Lego LOTR on the vita.

#12 JMusic

JMusic

音楽人

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:10 AM

I'd just assume putting another $8.77 with it and grabbing Lego LOTR on the vita.

Was that intentional? Lego LOTR is the worst rated of all of the Lego games available on the Vita...

#13 breakfuss

breakfuss

Pam Oliver Sex Tape

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

wait, lol, it's a DS port...and not 3ds?

#14 thewaspinator

thewaspinator

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

A few of the PSP Lego games were ports of the console ones, but for awhile now they've been making a much downgraded game for the DS and then porting that version to the 3DS and Vita.