I've lost contact with someone mid-trade

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#1 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:29 PM

I was trading with a CAG and i sent them my item but when i asked if he sent his item he never responded and hasn't been online since my item got there. What do i do? Everytime i email the contact support on here i don't get a response. It's annoying since i traded him a Halo 4 Edition Xbox 360 and he was suppose to give me a 250gb ps3 move bundle.

#2 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flap top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

Oh boy, this does not sound good.

#3 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

PM shrike or Pooky from this list. They handle a lot of the moderating in the trading forum.

#4 Spyder187

Spyder187

Scratch & Sniff!

• Banned

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:42 PM

I was trading with a CAG and i sent them my item but when i asked if he sent his item he never responded and hasn't been online since my item got there. What do i do? Everytime i email the contact support on here i don't get a response. It's annoying since i traded him a Halo 4 Edition Xbox 360 and he was suppose to give me a 250gb ps3 move bundle.

I hate to tell you this, but it sounds alot like you have been scammed. I hope you kept all that info of theirs.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#5 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

Damn...I hope everything works out :/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#6 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

I hate to tell you this, but it sounds alot like you have been scammed. I hope you kept all that info of theirs.

I have their home address and their email. thats about it. I want to wait for the rest of the week to see if it comes in from UPS but after that i don't know what else to do.

#7 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

...but after that i don't know what else to do.

http://www.shitsenders.com/

Just a thought.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D 

:vita: Uncharted: Golden Abyss - :) 

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related Goodies║Wantlist║

#8 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

http://www.shitsenders.com

Just a thought.

I like the idea but i dont want to have to waste 20 more bucks on the jerk.
but if i happen to win the lottery ill send him a gallon of cow dung each day for the rest of his life. :)

#9 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

File for mail fraud.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#10 Bercelak

Bercelak

You are welcome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:32 PM

Definitely not a good news for you.
Chuck Norris won the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

#11 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:22 PM

Who is the user?

#12 .Virus

.Virus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:04 AM

File for mail fraud.

^This. You got the address, phone number or contacting them will be easy. Threaten to take them to court for mail fraud. :booty:

#13 kburns10

kburns10

You Gots to Chill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:56 AM

Hell of a trade to do on any website. Good luck to you man!
Posted Image

$60 for FIVE kick ass games? With a BUNCH of extras?

And some of you are COMPLAINING about the price?

Youre not a CAG, just a CMF!! lol

#14 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:33 AM

^This. You got the address, phone number or contacting them will be easy. Threaten to take them to court for mail fraud. :booty:

Im only 19 i don't know how to do that at all. I can tell him i'll take him to court but how many people are going to take that seriously. And also they haven't been online since thursday, Their last activity was that night. If he got online and he ignored me then id be very aggressive

#15 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:54 AM

Fellow CAG.. I've been scammed. I googled the guys address (something i shouldve done before, its a house on sale. I didn't think of it before but his name is so generic. :( Rockinjs has scammed me and im about to cry.
Mike Williams
155 Beverly drive
Easley,SC 29640
there is even a youtube video of the house

And later on doing more research he has recently won an Xbox 360
http://s1293.photobu...html?sort=3&o=0 picture of his 360
And then on the home seller website
http://www.trulia.co...C-29640#photo-3
3rd picture there is the same table and chair, and the shadow of the chandelier is inthe xbox picture. Im not trying to go batman detective mode on this. But i feel so bipolar about whats going on. Its his house, its on sale, but why hasn't he talked to me
And Next off we have is my life account where it shows me he is related to sonya epps, the home owner of the house
http://www.mylife.co...lvinclem82739qn
His real name is kelvin clement which you find out in the photo bucket ID.
later on I find out by using google that Sonya Epps is the mother of Kelvin clement and there is no mike williams. In my thoughts if i am being scammed it is by a 14 yr old who didnt want his mommy to know why he got an xbox in the mail. so he changed his name for me to send to. Oh Im good

Edited by Rahori, 24 April 2013 - 04:13 AM.
Link for video- evidence

#16 weaponx3224

weaponx3224

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:19 AM

That sucks dude.

#17 Camre

Camre

Duke of Earl

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:36 AM

Pretty nice house...in for 2.

#18 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:37 AM

Damn, man. That blows ultra goats. What's your next move? Are you going to contact this Sonya Epps?
jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#19 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:34 AM

Damn, man. That blows ultra goats. What's your next move? Are you going to contact this Sonya Epps?

I guess I first want to wait the week out, while thats going on get the house number and call twice a day. Then try to open a case in SC and take him to court.

#20 Bercelak

Bercelak

You are welcome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

It's possible the guy lives 1 or 2 houses away from this place, and just waits for the box to come and get it.

What I would do is mail a big package like you did before, but make sure there is nothing in it, just a tracking device and a note saying I'll see you in court unless you give me what I want.
Chuck Norris won the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.

#21 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:47 PM

He's on twitter/xbox/psn and he's got a not very active facebook profile but he did update the pic yesterday I think. It's the basketball pic if you want to message him. His user name for everything else is easy enough to find. Isn't it possible he's just in the middle of a move and it's just some issue with that? Maybe he's busy/forgot. Personally I would still be pissed but just saying, maybe he's just got some things going on at the moment and it slipped his mind.

Hope everything works out for you.

Edited by ShockandAww, 24 April 2013 - 01:14 PM.

#22 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flap top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

Having to mail out a PS3 when you just got in a 360 is pretty hard to forget. I wouldn't buy that.

#23 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

He's on twitter/xbox/psn and he's got a not very active facebook profile but he did update the pic yesterday I think. It's the basketball pic if you want to message him. His user name for everything else is easy enough to find. Isn't it possible he's just in the middle of a move and it's just some issue with that? Maybe he's busy/forgot. Personally I would still be pissed but just saying, maybe he's just got some things going on at the moment and it slipped his mind.

Hope everything works out for you.

Can you give me his account informations
Nvm got his Raptr, xbox psn and Twitter, made an account and Tweeted him
https://twitter.com/rockinjs864
http://raptr.com/rol...w_sessiondigest
Any help from the CAG community to talk to this guy will be very greatly appreciated, Might even give something away if he ends up sending the PS3
He has enough time to play gears of war but not enough time to tell me where the Fuck my ps3 is, ah hell no, crazy alan is coming out right now
and now his face book
https://www.facebook...elvin.clement.9
either way, Im reaching out to the CAG community, if you guys can talk to him, maybe even get some information and tell him the consequences of fraud.

Edited by Rahori, 24 April 2013 - 02:26 PM.
information

#24 Bercelak

Bercelak

You are welcome!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

Wow...if that's your 360 hes playing on...just wow.

GO hard on him. As some news sites asks "Is crowdsourcing a good idea?"

This one is a good idea...GO crowdsource on him lol

#25 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

http://www.cheapassg...er.php?u=329105 This guy? Odd because he had great feedback... :/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#26 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

http://www.cheapassg...er.php?u=329105 This guy? Odd because he had great feedback... :/

Thats exactly what i thought man, "he has great feedback, he wont scam me"
and to the guy above you, He won a kinect bundle with just dance from the Lipton ice tea give away. I need to contact the admins like the guy in the first few original post

#27 LordVila

LordVila

Casterly Rock!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

Sucks it happened to you but never do a trade, especially on here, for something that has more value then you are willing to lose. You can contact the mods but all they can really do is ban the guy.

File for mail fraud:
http://www.ebay.com/...03448709/g.html

But be prepared to just eat the losses.

TheVila.png

#28 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

Thanks, i have to wait till next friday though if i want to file mail fraud, 15-20 days. And then on the 14th day im suppose to tell him im going to be taking appropriate steps to file for fraud.

#29 Rahori

Rahori

Booty Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

I want to wait for UPS to come to my block today

#30 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

I've tossed him into Trading Time Out, which is about all I can do for the time being. I would send messages to all the channels you've found for him and make sure he responds in a timely manner.