CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:42 PM

http://www.newegg.co...mc=SNC-Facebook

Includes the Following :
The Witcher Enhanced Edition
X3 Terran Conflict
Venetica

Edited by shrike4242, 23 April 2013 - 10:42 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Relentless Sheep

Relentless Sheep

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

Includes the Following :
X3 Terran Conflict
Venetica

Good looking out though!

#3 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

You should really add "PC GAMES" to the thread title.

oIi9lub.png

#4 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

Includes the Following :
X3 Terran Conflict
Venetica

X3TC is a really good space-sim;
TW:EE is great;
and Venetica is underrated.

#5 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

Getting Venetica to try out. Thanks OP!

sig.gif

76561198019892519.png

My Game Collection: Currently at 1,957 games owned!
Completed Games: 2013 2014

#6 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:39 PM

I'm still waiting for my Mafia 2 rebate. How do you people use these $10 credit cards they give as rebates? Do you have to find something to buy that costs exactly $10? Is it possible to use them as "partial payment" and make up the rest with another credit card, at least at Newegg?

#7 eldergias

eldergias

I can be rational. Can you?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

I'm still waiting for my Mafia 2 rebate. How do you people use these $10 credit cards they give as rebates? Do you have to find something to buy that costs exactly $10? Is it possible to use them as "partial payment" and make up the rest with another credit card, at least at Newegg?

I got my Mafia and another rebate already. They come as visa gift cards. I used one to pay part of a meal and my credit card for the rest of the meal. They just run the gift card for its $10 face amount and the rest on another card.
gallery_474050_8161_57343.jpg

"Designed By Lilchiji"

All of my discussions are governed by the Rational Discussion Flow-Chart.

#8 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:02 PM

I got my Mafia and another rebate already. They come as visa gift cards. I used one to pay part of a meal and my credit card for the rest of the meal. They just run the gift card for its $10 face amount and the rest on another card.

Thanks, I guess I'll just have to use it locally at a store or something like you said.

My Mafia II rebate status still says "We have received your submission and it is being processed". Given the amount of effort and time spent, I think I'll be skipping rebates like these in the future. Too much hassle, even for a free game.

#9 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

Buy an Amazon gift card with the amount on the rebate debit card, dispose of rebate debit card.

That's how I've been using rebate debit cards for years.

If a vendor will let you do split payment at the register, you can use it there.

#10 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:37 PM

Buy an Amazon gift card with the amount on the rebate debit card, dispose of rebate debit card.

That's how I've been using rebate debit cards for years.

If a vendor will let you do split payment at the register, you can use it there.

Trade a Gift Card that can be used anywhere for anything for a GC that can only be used at AMZ... *mind boggled*

#11 scrappler

scrappler

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

Trade a Gift Card that can be used anywhere for anything for a GC that can only be used at AMZ... *mind boggled*

I do the Amazon thing too. It's just easier to buy the GC and be done with it versus partially paying for something, remembering which cards you've used, the sometimes early expiration dates, etc. Needless to say for me it doesn't last long in my Amazon account anyway.
Posted Image

#12 Punisher138

Punisher138

Cthulhu Fhtagn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:05 AM

I do the same thing. I use amazon so much so its a no brainer for me. I'd rather do that than have to deal with the hassle of having to deal with someone a checkout counter when I try to do a partial payment for something.
Posted Image

#13 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

I do the same thing. I use amazon so much so its a no brainer for me. I'd rather do that than have to deal with the hassle of having to deal with someone a checkout counter when I try to do a partial payment for something.

Or just when the card comes in the mail use it as a credit on a bill (electric, water, phone etc). That's what I always do.

#14 jw430

jw430

Some say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:24 AM

Or just when the card comes in the mail use it as a credit on a bill (electric, water, phone etc). That's what I always do.

Yeah, I always use it to pay off my cell phone bill.

#15 Modus Pwnens

Modus Pwnens

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

I passed on the games, but got 5 low profile 10 foot HDMI cables free after rebate, so thanks! (Also shipped free with my Shoprunner trial thanks to some other old thread here... It's nice being a CAG lol)

#16 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

Can't beat free thanks.

#17 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

I have a code for $10 off an order, I think I may just use that to get the Witcher free, then use the rebate to get $10 back free. That will work right?

Also, how do I go about doing this rebate thing? I've never done one before.. can anyone give me a walkthrough?

#18 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:46 AM

Rats the rebate says one per person and I ordered two games. Blah.... Return fun is ahead.

#19 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:27 AM

sweet got the witcher fo freeee.

TheFurryPanda.png

#20 BMXJouster

BMXJouster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:28 AM

Thanks TC. I already got The Witcher and I don't really care about X3, but Venetica looks interesting so I ordered that.

#21 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

Tempted to grab all three games and one of each of the HDMI cords that are free after rebate cause why not? Use the rebate cards for groceries and you don't have to worry about doing returns or anything on them....

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#22 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:43 AM

Definitely want to try Venetica, and the price is right. Sold.
Posted Image

#23 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:48 AM

And Amazon sells just about everything (tax-free for most) so it's a fair practice, I do it too.

Rats the rebate says one per person and I ordered two games. Blah.... Return fun is ahead.

I'm almost certain it's one rebate per person, per game. Did you order two of the same game or two different ones?

Also it's worth noting that the rebate requires cutting out the original UPC from the game's cover art (no copies accepted), so not ideal if you want to keep your games 100% complete. I received my Visa debit card for the Mafia 2 rebate about five weeks after sending it in.

#24 blindinglights

blindinglights

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:25 AM

Free sounds good to me. Got The Witcher Enhanced Edition.
2011 Completed Games
2012 Completed Games

Use Swag Bucks as your search engine, earn $10 to $15 in free Amazon credit per month. Find out how.

#25 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:33 AM

And Amazon sells just about everything (tax-free for most) so it's a fair practice, I do it too.

I'm almost certain it's one rebate per person, per game. Did you order two of the same game or two different ones?

Also it's worth noting that the rebate requires cutting out the original UPC from the game's cover art (no copies accepted), so not ideal if you want to keep your games 100% complete. I received my Visa debit card for the Mafia 2 rebate about five weeks after sending it in.

5 rebates per person / per household / per newegg account. (whichever limit you hit first) on the 10 foot hdmi cables.

1 rebate per game or 6 foot hdmi cable.

Also all rebates have to be mailed separately to qualify.

#26 hwong3

hwong3

Freakin SWEET!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:58 AM

Can any of these games be activated on Steam?

#27 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:28 AM

Use good photo paper.....

#28 Bxnextel

Bxnextel

CAG in Training

• Silenced

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:49 AM

Just take the cover from a GameStop and cut the UPC from there cover art

#29 kidrocklive

kidrocklive

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:11 AM

I'm almost certain it's one rebate per person, per game. Did you order two of the same game or two different one?

I ordered different ones. That's good to know. Maybe I'll just order the 3rd game too.

#30 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

not free anymore. for some reason i missed this deal last night.