Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

Action game sale:

http://store.origin....Web_Hero_BuyNow

#2 Bierno

Bierno

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

yeah kind of interested in Medal of Honor Warfighter..
do people play that still.. its kind of new.. and enjoyed BF3

#3 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

also kind of interested in warfighter...
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#4 mtseggay

mtseggay

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:27 AM

This is great for me, UNLESS steam comes out with a bigger discount on Tomb Raider in the next few days in which case I'll wish I'd waited

#5 Cygnus11

Cygnus11

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

I'm really on the fence about this Tomb Raider deal. How long do you think it will take for Tomb Raider to get a lower sale price? Steam summer sale? Not sure if it is worth waiting a few more months to save maybe $5.

#6 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:34 PM

I'm really on the fence about this Tomb Raider deal. How long do you think it will take for Tomb Raider to get a lower sale price? Steam summer sale? Not sure if it is worth waiting a few more months to save maybe $5.

It was released in March and it's already $25. Plus it's published by Square Enix (their prices generally drop like a rock). I'd give it another 1-2 months before it's $15.

If you're on the fence, just remember you can easily find Tomb Raider for $25 in the CAG trading forum due to there being so many AMD bundle keys going around.

#7 ddog510

ddog510

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

You can get Tomb Raider from the CAGS in the Steam master trading thread for around ~20. And that's a Steam key. Just fyi.
Posted Image

#8 dejeckt

dejeckt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:01 PM

You guys think another sale of BF3 will happen soon for a cheaper price? I think a few weeks ago it was cheaper on Origin right? Also, is there a way to purchase more than one copy at a time?

#9 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:44 PM

You guys think another sale of BF3 will happen soon for a cheaper price? I think a few weeks ago it was cheaper on Origin right? Also, is there a way to purchase more than one copy at a time?

BF3 was ~$5US a few days ago on Origin in some regions, and bundled with another game (the latest MoH iirc) for $10US in NA around the same time.
Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.10 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $1.10 (Cards) (Or both for $2.)
I'm also selling Indie Gala August bundles! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#10 Terran1212

Terran1212

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

BF3 was ~$5US a few days ago on Origin in some regions, and bundled with another game (the latest MoH iirc) for $10US in NA around the same time.

Not that it changes much but I think it was the older MOH it was bundled with along with an older NFS

#11 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

Not that it changes much but I think it was the older MOH it was bundled with along with an older NFS

Ah, I'd forgotten about NFS:HP. That just makes the current prices even less of a good deal.
Selling Steam key: Race The Sun $1.10 (Cards) & Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine $1.10 (Cards) (Or both for $2.)
I'm also selling Indie Gala August bundles! Please PM me if you're interested. :)

#12 jkanownik

jkanownik

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:10 PM

You can get ATI codes for Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite for ~$40 on Ebay. You get Steam codes from ATI.
Posted Image

AC: 4682-1344-1734 (Leenie - Home)

#13 MattZack

MattZack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:11 AM

according to SD, the code you get activates on steam since steam is the DRM.
Posted Image