Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector s Edition $19.99 @ Gamestop

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#1 Hydelloon

Hydelloon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

Just saw that the collectors edition has dropped to $19.99. I am in San Antonio and there seems to be a bunch of stores with it in stock.

http://www.gamestop....ector s Edition

EDIT: Link seems to not work anymore. Just do a search on "Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector's Edition"

Edited by Hydelloon, 01 May 2013 - 06:19 PM.

#2 Coper3000

Coper3000

Gettin' Old.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

Bah, got it for $30.00 a few weeks back or so. Mine was unfortunately one of the ones that came with a broken figure inside - which is apparently a frequent problem. I wanted to keep it sealed, but heard something kept rattling around when I picked it up.

I would suggest slightly shaking the box (if you are lucky to find one) and you should hear something - (I believe) a sword that was packaged badly that is broken off.

#3 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:25 PM

Want, but the quality is a turn off

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#4 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

Ugg it's finals week for me....no time to go get it. Hopefully it's still there on Friday at my store :/
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#5 Kablasia

Kablasia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

Man, I want to get this so bad for the stuff that comes with it, but I have a feeling if I drive to the closest store to me that has it, it will probably be gutted...

#6 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:29 PM

Looks like a few near me have "low stock," for $20, I'll check it out. Thanks OP.

ach.png

#7 Coper3000

Coper3000

Gettin' Old.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

Man, I want to get this so bad for the stuff that comes with it, but I have a feeling if I drive to the closest store to me that has it, it will probably be gutted...

Maybe you'll luck out. Mine was actually still sealed and sitting on the rack next to the desk to purchase - was above the used controllers.

#8 Asadi

Asadi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:32 PM

thanks OP. just did an in store pick up via the site. hope it goes through!

#9 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:35 PM

None of these for 30 miles.....

#10 salvanipour

salvanipour

Retro CAG'er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:37 PM

Bah, got it for $30.00 a few weeks back or so. Mine was unfortunately one of the ones that came with a broken figure inside - which is apparently a frequent problem. I wanted to keep it sealed, but heard something kept rattling around when I picked it up.

I would suggest slightly shaking the box (if you are lucky to find one) and you should hear something - (I believe) a sword that was packaged badly that is broken off.

Same thing happened to me. I had another store shake it to see if it was in good shape, but then I decided against driving across town to pick it up. Shame because it's a really nice package deal for the money.

#11 Anexanhume

Anexanhume

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

You want the razor's edge version anyway.

#12 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

None within driving distance, but that's probably a plus as I don't need the temptation:drool:
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#13 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:43 PM

I would only buy it for the figurine. And $20 doesn't seem worth it :/

#14 The Holy Pretzle

The Holy Pretzle

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

I would only buy it for the figurine. And $20 doesn't seem worth it :/

Could try selling the stuff on eBay, I sold the soundtrack and artbook for $17 (about $13 after fees and shipping or something), and then traded in the game for $9.

#15 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

Does anyone with the 360 version know the UPC? I would want to get rid of the game, but the UPC has to match the other normal retail copy.

Based on what I found the standard UPC for the 360 version is :

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#16 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

Also for atleast PS3, DOA 5 Gamestop CE is now $40. Seems like a good value, since you get swimsuit costumes for every female fighter:drool::drool: :);)

#17 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

Also for atleast PS3, DOA 5 Gamestop CE is now $40. Seems like a good value, since you get swimsuit costumes for every female fighter:drool::drool: :);)

This isn't in stock near me, wish it was, there is one close to 100 miles away in a military base though. O_O

There are a few NG III sets around me but I don't think that set is for me.

#18 Solh0und

Solh0und

King of the backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

Just buy Razor's Edge instead.
Posted Image

#19 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

i brought this less than a month ago for 30$, does gamestop do price ajustments ?
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#20 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:36 PM

i brought this less than a month ago for 30$, does gamestop do price ajustments ?

As a rule nope. As a favor to a customer....they might. But they are not required to by company policy. Based on my experience with GameStop stores all over this state and New York...it is VERY YMMV.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#21 psuedo98

psuedo98

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

Thanks for the heads up...got the last one on hold at my local GS. Said it was on display...hopefully its not in terrible condition.
I have a blog for some reason. http://nerdsreview.com

#22 kevinc23

kevinc23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

Thanks op. Got the last one at my local Gamestop. Box was in good condition and all the items inside as well except for Ryu's sword which was broken but I just super glued it back on. At $20 plus tax I think its worth it.

#23 shurija

shurija

Geronimo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

Damn, the fact that the sword might be broken is holding me off. Still at that price, it is very tempting.

154512.png

:360: Child of Light / FIFA 14

:pc: Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II

:ps3: Resistance Trilogy

:ps4: Watch Dogs

jionekanji.png

#24 Trogdor469

Trogdor469

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

That link is not working for me.

#25 kevinc23

kevinc23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

Damn, the fact that the sword might be broken is holding me off. Still at that price, it is very tempting.

Don't worry it was an easy fix.

Posted Image

#26 Bount

Bount

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:05 PM

this is tempting. i've also got my eye on the killzone 3 helghast editions at a few stores around here. waiting for those to drop to $20 before i bite. anyone know if those super vouchers still work?

#27 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:20 PM

You want the razor's edge version anyway.

Thanks I would prefer the more complete version of the game over the collector's version.

#28 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:20 PM

All CE's were packed without the online code. But MP is so awful its not worth the effort getting a replacement through Namco anyway.

#29 warboss zorbag

warboss zorbag

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

Thanks OP, got mine . Store pickup

#30 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

All CE's were packed without the online code. But MP is so awful its not worth the effort getting a replacement through Namco anyway.

u mean tecmo right?:lol: