• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:47 PM

http://www.freecomicbookday.com

Free Comic Book Day is a single day - the first Saturday in May each year - when participating comic book shops across North America and around the world give away comic books absolutely FREE* to anyone who comes into their stores. *Check with your local comic book shop for their participation and rules.

#2 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

Just an f.y.i for anyone wondering the comics given away are those created specifically for this event.

#3 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:33 PM

Here are some free digital comics too.

http://www.comixolog...collection/1158

#4 B:L

B:L

twitch.tv/BLbeel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

The peeps in front of me in line got the last free Iron Man heroclix figure.

#5 mm3n

mm3n

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:26 AM

Hugh Jackman <3

#6 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:44 AM

Police: Westbrook man arrested after allegedly assaulting Stormtrooper, Ghostbuster during Free Comic Book Day

For your reading pleasure... hope you all had a safe® free comic day

#7 daver16

daver16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:32 AM

Oh wow that's pretty crazy but on the brighter side my State is back in the news!

#8 n64ra

n64ra

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

FCBD is insane now. Parking lots full, street parking full, and most issues 'sold out' within an hour.

#9 mr.me

mr.me

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

FCBD is a little silly because the shops have to pay for the comics. I never go to the comic book store to buy stuff, so I never go to FCBD.

#10 georox

georox

The Captain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:21 PM

I spend a shitton at my local comic store, so I hit up FCBD. Got my Iron Man Heroclix... so I'm going to start playing it again :/ Can't say any of the free comics really got my interest sadly. Going to get the Marvel summer event, but that's about it.

3DS Friend code - 1418-6866-3699

#11 FloodyFloats

FloodyFloats

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

FCBD is a little silly because the shops have to pay for the comics. I never go to the comic book store to buy stuff, so I never go to FCBD.

I thought it was funny how someone said they came out to support the local comic shop and just took the freebies and left. I don't know how that's support.