• Psychonauts (w/ soundtrack)
Beat the Average
  • Brutal Legend (w/ soundtrack)
  • Autonomous**
  • Black Lake**
  • Brazen**
  • Costume Quest**
  • Hack n' Slash**
  • Happy Song** (became Once Upon a Monster)
  • Spacebase DF-9**
  • The White Birch**
  • Amnesia Fortnight documentary (11 episodes plus 5 game playthroughs. Streaming and 480p/720p/1080p downloads)
  • Amnesia Fortnight soundtrack
$35+
  • Broken Age* (the unreleased Kickstarter adventure game)
$70+
  • T-shirt

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay what you want to get DRM free cross-platform copies of the games. Each tier includes the ones above it. There is one Steam key for the first tier so you cannot split up the games in it.

*Paying $35+ gives you slacker backer status for Broken Age. That gets you into the backer only forums and allows you to watch the behind the scenes documentary and other video. The price for this alone is $30 on the website.

**These are prototypes for Double Fine games. Some have been made into full games, some may become full games, and some will never be more than the available prototypes. These are all from the Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight bundle from a few months ago. They are available on Steam and as DRM-free download, but are Windows only. Those who purchased the current bundle prior to 5/14/2013 at 11 AM PST get these regardless of price paid. All others must beat the average.

Edited by louiedog, 14 May 2013 - 06:10 PM.

#2 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

Psychonauts too it looks like.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#3 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

Pay What You Want For:
Costume Quest
Stacking

Beat the Average:
Brutal Legend

https://www.humblebundle.com/

I've been F5'ing for the last 2-3 minutes. BTA is too high right now, but it's falling.

$35 for Broken Age? Good thing I kickstarted it at $15...

#4 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

The BTA would have to fall to $5 for me to consider this. I think most of us have the non BTA games already.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

I've been F5'ing for the last 2-3 minutes. BTA is too high right now, but it's falling.

$35 for Broken Age? Good thing I kickstarted it at $15...

You can actually get it for $30 directly on their website. Not sure why they want $35 through Humble Bundle.

#6 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:09 PM

You can actually get it for $30 directly on their website. Not sure why they want $35 through Humble Bundle.

It comes with 4 games and their soundtracks for $5 more.

#7 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

It comes with 4 games and their soundtracks for $5 more.

That explains it. Wasn't factoring in the other games.

#8 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:12 PM

Yeah Im passing. Good deal to those that don't own everything but BL

#9 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:14 PM

Eh, since it's Double Fine (yeah, I know, cult of personality) I caved in and paid $6.50 for Linooks support.

#10 Estbarul

Estbarul

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I'll get it if BTA drops more, at 6$ is still quite high just for Brutal Legend, seens I have most of others.
PM me if you want to buy with 20% compensation discount in Gamersgate Store
Buy a min of 2$ and get a 2$ account credit on Green Man Gaming

#11 louiedog

louiedog

20 minutes into the future

• CAGiversary!

A couple of thoughts...

Android isn't listed. Broken Age is being developed for Android and Humble has a distribution system for the platform. I wonder if this will change.

What's the bonus? The Cave is the only Double Fine game on PC that isn't listed. It's been free on PS+ and discounted heavily on PC. They could also throw in the prototypes from the Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight.

#12 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

I'm going to wait and see what the bonus games are, if there are any, before I decide to BTA. Probably won't, but I've really wanted Stacking so I'll at least throw in $1
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#13 Irony Strikes

Irony Strikes

At Its Finest

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:19 PM

Don't have any of the games. I am guessing that it is worth the $1 for Stacking, Costume Quest, and Psychonauts?

#14 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:20 PM

bought non-BTA bundle for the moment since I don't have Stacking, I will increase the amount if they add The Cave to the bundle

AnQAzfm.png

#15 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

bought non-BTA bundle for the moment since I don't have Stacking, I will increase the amount if they add The Cave to the bundle

I'm hoping they add The Cave to this too.

#16 seamoss

seamoss

CAGadversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:21 PM

Important note:

- *One* Steam key for Psychonauts, Stacking, and Costume Quest

- One Steam key for BrĂ¼tal Legend

Future bonuses will probably have their own keys.

#17 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

BTA just jumped from $6.44 to 7.07 for me, but dropping again. Lowest BTA I saw (and still have open) is for $6.15. I'm still waiting though.

#18 Glen4321

Glen4321

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

Thank you. I paid $1 to get the steam keys. I have already purchased every game on Xbox or playstation in this bundle, so I didn't feel the need to give more. Also, I live on less than 10k a year student loans so my funds are limited.

#19 inm8num2

inm8num2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

BTA just jumped from $6.44 to 7.07 for me, but dropping again. Lowest BTA I saw (and still have open) is for $6.15. I'm still waiting though.

You might as well buy now. It's not going to decrease. All you'd be potentially saving is $0.50 vs. playing a couple bucks extra or more.

#20 oc_bastard

oc_bastard

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

Only thing in this bundle that I own on PC is Psychonauts. Snagged at $6.50 - thanks OP!

ach.png

#21 RagManX

RagManX

Complete Doofus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

Already have them all on Steam, but I'm in at BTA for another set of everything except the Kickstarter game. Some good games here. Thanks for the OP.
http://www.blahblahblahg.com/ - My random geek blog
Game Patches - my other online voice

#22 Drabelincoln

Drabelincoln

Elephant in the room

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

A couple of thoughts...

Android isn't listed. Broken Age is being developed for Android and Humble has a distribution system for the platform. I wonder if this will change.

What's the bonus? The Cave is the only Double Fine game on PC that isn't listed. It's been free on PS+ and discounted heavily on PC. They could also throw in the prototypes from the Double Fine Amnesia Fortnight.

Iron brigade isn't listed either. The cave and iron brigade both have different publishers on steam too soooooooo

#23 Namurashi

Namurashi

I am Galstaff, Sorceror of Light!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

Already have Psychonauts and just bought BL on PS3 (but haven't played it yet). Will wait and see if this gets better.

#24 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:33 PM

Come on BTA lower....

76561198049491727.png

mulderyuffie.png

#25 Syntax Error

Syntax Error

Tortue d'Art

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

Waiting to see how far BTA drops but this might be the first HB where I just pay a couple bucks and skip the BTA promo. Only really interested in Stacking (and own Psychonauts).

#26 Jugglenaut

Jugglenaut

Horseshoe Goldfish

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

Threw in a dollar in case I don't own the bonus.

#27 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

You might as well buy now. It's not going to decrease. All you'd be potentially saving is $0.50 vs. playing a couple bucks extra or more.

I'd have to agree with this. This is the first Humble with higher tiers so, with each $35 or $70 buy-in on this bundle, that average will shoot up. Once it hits the gaming blogs, I don't see the average going down to the current levels again.
Posted Image

#28 WilliamG

WilliamG

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

I'd have to agree with this. This is the first Humble with higher tiers so, with each $35 or $70 buy-in on this bundle, that average will shoot up. Once it hits the gaming blogs, I don't see the average going down to the current levels again.

Agreed. I bought in at $7.74. Don't see it going down.
www.bighugenerd.com

#29 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

I was thinking the same as I was writing my last post. I already own Costume Quest, Stacking, and Psychonauts, but might go in for $1 for the unlocks since I'm not sure I'll play Brutal Legend. I can add the extra $5.16 to BTA later if I change my mind.

#30 Preedatore

Preedatore

Hamburger Thread

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

I wouldn't gaurantee a bonus. The T-shirts list all the games, so unless they put the bonus games on the back or have an alternate image they'll release...