Batman Arkham City GOTY 360 - $15.96, PS3- $16.44

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:40 PM

The PS3 version is sold through Isomergames but fulfilled by Amazon and the 360 version is sold by Amazon for $15.96, lowest I've seen it so far.

http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_cp_vg_3

Edited by xFatalFlaw, 15 May 2013 - 05:35 PM.

#2 kilik64

kilik64

Carefree, Wherever We May Be

• Banned

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

According to camelcamelcamel, they are indeed the lowest on amazon yet.

I already played it, but never did any of the DLC, gonna grab it.

Thanks.

rcerboss bet his CAG card and lost, and now wont leave. 

http://www.cheapassg...te-september-9/

kilik123.png

#3 Alien Spider

Alien Spider

VIGILANTE JUSTICE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:12 PM

I've really debated on picking up the GOTY since I'm really only interested in Harley's Revenge DLC (I got the Catwoman DLC already), but I missed when it was on sale and have been waiting (im)patiently for that particular DLC to go back on sale. Eh well, I think the GOTY version has its own set up achievements too, which gives me more incentive to play through the game a second time. So for a few bucks more than paying for HR I get everything? Bought! Thanks for posting, OP!

#4 RiPPn

RiPPn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

Why do they have a pic of the PAL cover? Strange. I would pick this up if I can find something else to get me over 25 for free shipping, but really hate that Amazon taxes AZ now.

125365.png

#5 ooga

ooga

Mmm Zombie Chickens!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:13 PM

That's been the price of the Xbox version for over a week now btw. I'm going to pick up the game eventually, but considering the MSRP is now $19.99, a $4 discount is not really a big deal. I'll wait until it dips further.

Edited by ooga, 15 May 2013 - 05:36 PM.

Click on GamerCard below for my game list.

MrzombieChicken.jpg

http://mygamerprofil...mrzombiechicken

#6 pitfallharry219

pitfallharry219

It's go time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

You should put the name of the game in the thread title.

#7 Super Sonic

Super Sonic

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

That cover art looks like hell. Ultimately though it's the tax + shipping that kills it for me however.

#8 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

dang, Just bought for $20 off BB

#9 giantqtipz

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

I've really debated on picking up the GOTY since I'm really only interested in Harley's Revenge DLC (I got the Catwoman DLC already), but I missed when it was on sale and have been waiting (im)patiently for that particular DLC to go back on sale. Eh well, I think the GOTY version has its own set up achievements too, which gives me more incentive to play through the game a second time. So for a few bucks more than paying for HR I get everything? Bought! Thanks for posting, OP!

HR is bvery very short. Took me 90 mins to complete I believe. Just buy the game. Its packed with content.

Also guys, Arkham Origins teaser is out, and the full trailer comes out next week May 20.

#10 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

Why do they have a pic of the PAL cover? Strange. I would pick this up if I can find something else to get me over 25 for free shipping, but really hate that Amazon taxes AZ now.

That's been the price of the Xbox version for over a week now btw. I'm going to pick up the game eventually, but considering the MSRP is now $19.99, a $4 discount is not really a big deal. I'll wait until it dips further.

That cover art looks like hell. Ultimately though it's the tax + shipping that kills it for me however.

You might wanna consider getting this at TRU when they do the buy 1 get 1 40% or 50% off that way 2 games are $15/$16.

#11 Desousa93

Desousa93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:15 AM

I have the collectors edition (20$ at frys last year or so) but I never redeemed the atwomen dlc cause Im weird. I played it a bit after AA but I'd rather play it all in one go with all the content, and with the batman beyond costume.

#12 georgebot84

georgebot84

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:36 AM

Has the save game compatibility issue for the ps3 version been fixed yet?

#13 granturismo

granturismo

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:48 AM

The PS3 version is sold through Isomergames but fulfilled by Amazon and the 360 version is sold by Amazon for $15.96, lowest I've seen it so far.

http://www.amazon.co.../ref=pd_cp_vg_3

It's low and i'd be interested to play the DLC but $9.99 is a fairer price.