Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario Kart 7, Mario 3d Land 3DS $29.99 at Amazon

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

Fire Emblem: Awakening http://www.amazon.co...d=ATVPDKIKX0DER $44.96Mario Kart 7 http://www.amazon.co...s=mario 3d landSuper Mario 3D Land http://www.amazon.co...s=mario 3d landOther 3DS sales.
Paper Mario: Sticker Star $25 http://amzn.com/B0053BCMACKid Icarus $26.99+ 3.99 shipping (as of 2:30 PM EST) http://www.amazon.co...=I3BA3V2FHO62PQProfessor Layton: Miracle Mask $30 http://www.amazon.co...=I37CXCRCN10UDA
3DS 3136-6780-8494
Wii U moothemagiccow
PSN moothemagiccow

#2 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

http://www.amazon.co...d=IFEAXJKZJO1YI

Hmmm

#3 Rychy

Rychy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

Went ahead and bought 'Fire Emblem Awakening' ... guessing it's not going to get any cheaper than that for a while. Now I just need to get a 3DS. lol. I plan on getting one next time there's a decent deal.

#4 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

Went ahead and bought 'Fire Emblem Awakening' ... guessing it's not going to get any cheaper than that for a while. Now I just need to get a 3DS. lol. I plan on getting one next time there's a decent deal.

180 bucks for an xl at best buy

#5 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:43 PM

I just bought Fire Emblem last night for $35 on Amazon. It hasn't even shipped yet...

EDIT: I called CS and they refunded me the difference. I wasn't really expecting them to, but my guess is they did because my order hadn't actually shipped yet so it was a pretty awkward situation.

Edited by Graff^, 15 May 2013 - 04:54 PM.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#6 Link2999

Link2999

Demon Lord

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

I was hoping for $20 Scribblenatus. Gotta use my Trade-In promotional credit soon.

#7 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

I was hoping for $20 Scribblenatus. Gotta use my Trade-In promotional credit soon.

It expires?

#8 Scouter

Scouter

El Psy Kangaroo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

I just bought Fire Emblem last night for $35 on Amazon. It hasn't even shipped yet...

i'm sure customer support can pm that for you real fast. :D

Friend code: 1091-7990-3911             Water Gyarados Octillery Frogadier

#9 TheSporkWithin

TheSporkWithin

Formerly Graff^

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

It expires?

http://www.amazon.co...ocId=1001102761

Discount is valid until July 31st.

i'm sure customer support can pm that for you real fast. :D

Yep! I have a feeling that if it had already shipped it would have been tough luck (which I would have accepted without any real bitterness). Very happy that they fixed it though.

TheSporkWithin.png
Trade List 3DS Friend Code: 0731-4785-9484

#10 jshackles

jshackles

Enhanced Steam Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

EDIT: I called CS and they refunded me the difference. I wasn't really expecting them to, but my guess is they did because my order hadn't actually shipped yet so it was a pretty awkward situation.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I sent an email to customer service but haven't heard back yet. The only difference is mine shipped yesterday. I'm not in a HUGE hurry to play it, so I told them if they cannot refund the difference I'll be refusing shipment and purchasing another at the lower price. We'll see how it goes.

#11 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

thanks

#12 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

I need to use mine too. I was just thinking about buying Fire Emblem and then reselling it in a couple weeks and turn my trade-in credit into cash.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#13 C0V3RT

C0V3RT

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:12 PM

In the past, I've had success in getting Customer Service to refund me the difference if something drops in price but hasn't shipped yet or hasn't arrived yet by emailing them asking them if they can just refund the difference, or if they'd prefer I order another of the item at the lower price and return one. They've always responded with something along the lines of it's against their policy but will process my refund request. I'm guessing it's less work on their end in the long run.

#14 Xiemos

Xiemos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Want to bite on Castlevania since I have the others. It really seems like a divisive game though. Amazon has a combined score of 4.5stars, yet some reviews make it seem like it's average at best. Not sure what to do.

#15 Lulgasms

Lulgasms

Resident Xbone hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

I'm kind of in the same boat. I sent an email to customer service but haven't heard back yet. The only difference is mine shipped yesterday. I'm not in a HUGE hurry to play it, so I told them if they cannot refund the difference I'll be refusing shipment and purchasing another at the lower price. We'll see how it goes.

I ordered mine yesterday out for delivery today and they were happy to refund me the ~$5.

#16 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

I ordered mine yesterday out for delivery today and they were happy to refund me the ~$5.

I just sent a friendly email. We'll see how it goes, no return threats....its only 5 bucks

#17 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

180 bucks for an xl at best buy

That expired on Saturday night I believe.

#18 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

So I ordered FE last Wednesday, using my $20 trade promo from Amazon plus the $20 in trade I got from Far Cry 3. Will an attempt at getting a PM work? If I order a 2nd one & return it on the first ticket how would that refund work?

#19 Lulgasms

Lulgasms

Resident Xbone hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

So I ordered FE last Wednesday, using my $20 trade promo from Amazon plus the $20 in trade I got from Far Cry 3. Will an attempt at getting a PM work? If I order a 2nd one & return it on the first ticket how would that refund work?

Hmm I'd attempt for a PM first. If you get a refund you might lose that promo credit :cold:

#20 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:46 PM

Its still going on the website

#21 Fobo911

Fobo911

Shake my maracas!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

Was planning on getting Mario Kart 7 on Newegg for the permanent $35.72+no tax+free shipping later this week, but this $29.99+tax+free shipping beats that! Thanks for the heads up!

#22 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:49 PM

Ordered FE, but for some reason I'm still kinda on the fence with it.

Curse my constant buyers remorse

Edit: Gah, screw it, cancelled. My backlog is big enough, and there's already several games coming out in the next couple of months I'd rather focus my time on.

Edited by DesertLeo, 15 May 2013 - 06:02 PM.

#23 MiTYH

MiTYH

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

This is... very tempting for FE:A. I really want to bite at this. Buuut I've got enough of a backlog on my 3DS as it is.... I guess I'll wait for black friday deals! But dang, very tempting
Posted Image

#24 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

If they won't refund you (I know at least one person said they did) the difference just tell them that's fine you'll be returning the more expensive one, buying the cheaper one, and they better not charge you shipping to send the more expense one back. At that point they'll usually refund you immediately to save everybody the hassle.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#25 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

Usually ships within 2 - 3 weeks

#26 moothemagiccow

moothemagiccow

Tall buildings shake

• Silenced

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

Looks like Fire Emblem's to the point of being backordered.
3DS 3136-6780-8494
Wii U moothemagiccow
PSN moothemagiccow

#27 highoffcoffee496

highoffcoffee496

I gotta believe!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:37 PM

If I buy something that qualifies, will it automatically take away the credit promotion? I ask this because I also have regular trade in credit on my account and I don't want it to take away from that
(\__/)
(='.'=)
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Posted Image

#28 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:41 PM

If they won't refund you (I know at least one person said they did) the difference just tell them that's fine you'll be returning the more expensive one, buying the cheaper one, and they better not charge you shipping to send the more expense one back. At that point they'll usually refund you immediately to save everybody the hassle.

"They better not"? What's with the entitled attitude? What exactly has customer service done wrong?

#29 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

FE went fast. oh well

#30 TeamUnderdog

TeamUnderdog

It's Not a Deal! It's a Steal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:53 PM

It's still live, just won't ship for 2 to 3 weeks.

card.png
453976.png