god of war ascension $39.99 + discount with gamers unlock coupon

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:45 AM

god of war ascension price drop, not sure if it is msrp. but with gamers unlock coupon makes it $25\

http://www.bestbuy.c...9&skuId=5272444

#2 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:49 AM

hmmmm tempted to get this for $25. I still need to play GoW 2,3, and the two PSP games that are sitting in the backlog.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#3 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:50 AM

god of war ascension price drop, not sure if it is msrp. but with gamers unlock coupon makes it $25\

http://www.bestbuy.c...9&skuId=5272444

Maybe you should put $25 after @gamer coupon to grab more attention for the title. ;)
P.S. Last of Us demo at the end of the month for those who bought ascension!

#4 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

hmmmm tempted to get this for $25. I still need to play GoW 2,3, and the two PSP games that are sitting in the backlog.

Don't get it then. By the time you get through all of those, this will be at a lot less than $25.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#5 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:52 AM

as i said in the other thread, id jump on this if you are interested, they could mark it back up soon.

Whats weird is gamestop still has it at full price but they are out of stock on the website. Amazon has it for 36.99 but its a 3rd party seller.

Selling GTA V and Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#6 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:52 AM

Maybe you should put $25 after @gamer coupon to grab more attention. ;)

YES THIS!
And begin the comments praising @gamer. And how "ITS ABOUT TIME!"

Thanks YBX once again!

512847.png

#7 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:54 AM

Don't get it then. By the time you get through all of those, this will be at a lot less than $25.

Yeah your right, now lets see if i get motivated to beating those games this summer. Curse my laziness.

#8 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:57 AM

Maybe you should put $25 after @gamer coupon to grab more attention for the title. ;)

i would of ,but with the poor reading comprehension skills posters on this forum have. I am afraid I might get flamed for false advertisement, because $25 is the only part they will look it/ read, and totally ignore the rest, which is needing the gamers coupon to get the discount.

#9 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

YES THIS!
And begin the comments praising @gamer. And how "ITS ABOUT TIME!"

Thanks YBX once again!

i mean it is a positive sign/ start, maybe things will be turning around starting with this months coupon. you better watch out before the mobs of negativity comes in, and start any rant/insult of how gamers coupon is worthless.

Edited by YBX87, 16 May 2013 - 06:31 AM.

#10 DieGo2SHAE

DieGo2SHAE

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:01 AM

Oh man hold off. I'm in the same boat and the games are all long as Fuck. I have 1, 2, and 3 done, and am about halfway through Chains of Olympus but looking through a guide for Ghosts of Sparta is incredibly daunting. I've been chipping away at the series for a year and a half now :lol:

#11 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

i would of ,but with the poor reading comprehension skills posters on this forum have. I am afraid I might get flamed for false advertisement, because $25 is the only part they will look it/ read, and totally ignore the rest, which is needing the gamers coupon to get the discount.

Posted Image :lol:

#12 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:06 AM

i mean it is a positive sign/ start, maybe things will be turning around starting with this months coupon. you better watch out for the mobs of negativity comes in, and start any rant/insult of how gamers coupon is worthless.

Lol even if this is the last one for the year. It will never be a "worthless" subscription. ANY coupons are just a bonus.

512847.png

#13 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:24 AM

i mean it is a positive sign/ start, maybe things will be turning around starting with this months coupon. you better watch out for the mobs of negati
vity comes in, and start any rant/insult of how gamers coupon is worthless.

I updated the @gamer thread just link it

#14 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:28 AM

this, the afterglow controller and injustice all have had stacks this month. the stacks have returned !!!! now to get my father a copy of this awsome game using my coupon
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#15 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:48 AM

well, trip to best buy when I wake up then. I don't even like god of war that much but the multiplayer beta was fun.

#16 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:49 AM

Doesn't this game come with free DLC for Playstation Allstars as well? If so, is that with any copy?

#17 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:49 AM

well, trip to best buy when I wake up then. I don't even like god of war that much but the multiplayer beta was fun.

aren't you already awake, LOl

#18 joker______

joker______

Careful...Icarus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:43 AM

Thanks OP I'm in for God of War...I hope this game is good cause after playing ghost of sparta it has a lot to live to in terms of story.
Posted Image

#19 Backlog_Overload

Backlog_Overload

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

Oh man hold off. I'm in the same boat and the games are all long as Fuck. I have 1, 2, and 3 done, and am about halfway through Chains of Olympus but looking through a guide for Ghosts of Sparta is incredibly daunting. I've been chipping away at the series for a year and a half now :lol:

These games are not long at all. The only one that might take you a little longer than 10 hours to beat is 2. The PSP games come in at around 6 hours.

laboy229.png

#20 Remoe

Remoe

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

Finally buying a second copy today. The multiplayer is wonderful but the singleplayer is horrible. Todd Papy does not know what makes God of War God of War.
Posted Image

#21 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

Finally buying a second copy today. The multiplayer is wonderful but the singleplayer is horrible. Todd Papy does not know what makes God of War God of War.

Not so sure. Those boob physics were pretty good.

#22 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

Damn. Why can't the CE be $20 off also!? I really want the game. But I really want the CE.

#23 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

These games are not long at all. The only one that might take you a little longer than 10 hours to beat is 2. The PSP games come in at around 6 hours.

Lol that is what I was thinking when I read his post. It took 1 power session to beat 3. Could have easily done it over a course of a couple days with a 2 hour time frame.

xivpads.png

#24 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

I'm sorry to say I'm a little happy this isn't selling well. You don't add multiplayer to a series like God of War, make that the focus, and then expect fans to rush out to get it. $25 is still too much for me. I'll wait for $10, if at all.

#25 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

I'm sorry to say I'm a little happy this isn't selling well. You don't add multiplayer to a series like God of War, make that the focus, and then expect fans to rush out to get it. $25 is still too much for me. I'll wait for $10, if at all.

There's still a full fledged single player campaign! What's this new notion these days that because multiplayer was added it detracted from single player?! I guess if instead of multiplayer they worked on future paid dlc nobody would be complaining.

Having rented Ascension I loved what I played, and kept my save file knowing I'd be buying a copy. $25 means I'm off to Best Buy today to grab a copy!

#26 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

Doesn't this game come with free DLC for Playstation Allstars as well? If so, is that with any copy?

I believe so which makes this deal even sweeter.

#27 jkam

jkam

Smash It Up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:39 PM

I always think I'm the only one behind, I finished 1&2 and Chains of Olympus so I need to finish 3 and Ghost of Sparta before looking at buying this :)

#28 heyheyhey11

heyheyhey11

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:45 PM

Must be a uni drop. And I feel we just get another best but sale on top of it during the duration of the voucher date. 25 for this game I feel too much.

#29 Danger0187

Danger0187

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

Damn, I'm not a gamers unlocked member. $39.99 is still a bit too steep. Anyone not going to use their coupon? lol .

#30 simmias

simmias

Likely to be eaten by a grue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

What's this new notion these days that because multiplayer was added it detracted from single player?!

New notion? Bioshock 2 came out in 2010.