• Administrators

Posted 20 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

http://www.amazon.co...vg_videogames_5

#2 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

I haven't even cracked open my Panda CE - I'm waiting to have a decent PC again before I get back into WoW - and here I am kicking myself over this price, having purchased it at launch for fear it'd be obscure like the original WoW CE actually was. Hell... a nearby Target still has the Cataclysm CE available.

/mope

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#3 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:08 AM

Yeah, I got the CE during Black Friday for $40. Didn't think it would go lower.

Honestly, the expansion itself is a massive improvement than the abomination that Cataclysm was. And like all Blizzard CEs, the physical stuff is great. If you still care about WoW, it's worth it IMO.
Posted Image

#4 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 01:32 AM

Man, I hate to be that guy who always brings this up... but this game use to be pure gold. I recently tried to play again (after playing for about 4 years), and I just couldn't get into it. I was pretty disappointed about it not having the same "flavor".

Needless to say, I'm anxiously anticipating Blizzard's next "WoW". For the average player, these MMORPGs tend to really lose their flavor after 3 or so years.

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#5 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

nice find
Posted Image

#6 AshesofWake

AshesofWake

chum is fum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:10 AM

ugggghh I saw this earlier today, but I'm not sure at all. I don't have Cataclysm and I was able to get my WoW account reactivated recently. (i don't know why either) DECISIONS. I only have the Burning Crusade CE expansion.UGHH
WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE

Posted Image

Avatar record spinning: Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis EP

#7 invincibleaggre

invincibleaggre

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:22 AM

I remembered Blizzard having a sale not too long ago for $20 everything WoW. Kinda wished I picked up on that at the time... :/

#8 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 12:48 AM

I remembered Blizzard having a sale not too long ago for $20 everything WoW. Kinda wished I picked up on that at the time... :/

If you mean the winter sale last year, it was $30 for MoP, $10 for Cata and $5 for the Battle Chest.
Posted Image

#9 Super Sonic

Super Sonic

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:37 AM

To think Blizzard hyped up on their main page of how the Panda CE's were now going for $69.99 for a "limited time" and insisted they would quickly run out. In other words, nobody wants the damn things and they're trying to get rid of them. With retailers regularly selling this thing for $40, who in blazes thinks $70 to buy from them directly is a good deal?

#10 JasonTerminator

JasonTerminator

Not a psychopath!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

To think Blizzard hyped up on their main page of how the Panda CE's were now going for $69.99 for a "limited time" and insisted they would quickly run out. In other words, nobody wants the damn things and they're trying to get rid of them. With retailers regularly selling this thing for $40, who in blazes thinks $70 to buy from them directly is a good deal?

Why would a company intentionally devalue it's own product?
Posted Image