• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Finger_Shocker

Finger_Shocker

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=19435980

Alleges the FBI was involved in covering up and controlling the direction of the investigation...

You mean the FBI making up shit is something new......LOL!!!!!

I know the FEDS watches corrupt state/city/local police... but who watches corrupt FED agents?

#2 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:42 PM

I agree with some of your points on your posts but what the hell are you posting here? No links? Your post makes no sense.

Posted Image

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell

#3 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

I wonder if the mods could ban this guy from creating new threads.  He's so irritating.

"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#4 joeboosauce

joeboosauce

Snarf! Get in the...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:19 PM

This is cause for reconsideration. "... six former members of the official crash investigation have stepped forward to refute the NTSB's findings, saying the crash report was purposefully falsified, and to claim the investigation was "systematically undermined" by federal authorities."

Posted Image

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." - George Orwell