Best Buy Wii U 3DS Clearance

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Taros

Taros

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:32 PM

Stopped at Best Buy last night and picked up a bunch of clearance items.  Looks like these are online and in store as well.

1. 6.99 5.99 Nyko PowerPak+ Gaming Console Battery Grip (for 3DS non-XL only, found this for 2.99 in store)

2. 19.99 6.99 Power A Mini Transporter for Nintendo DS, DS Lite, DSi and 3DS (officially licensed)

3. 34.99 5.99 BD&A - Wii U Gaming Essentials Kit (comes in blue, pink, or black and includes a silicone GamePad skin, 2 replacement styluses, screen cleaner, a GamePad zippered case w/handle, officially licensed)

4. 19.99 4.99 PowerA - GlowFX Stylus (for Wii U or any DS system, officially licensed)

YMMV in store clearance items:

1. 9.99 5.99 Rocketfishâ„¢ - Pro Stylus and Screen Armor Kit for Nintendo 3DS and 3DS XL (B&M ONLY)

2. ??? 4.99 Rocketfish Universal Headset Stand RF-GUV1203 (couldn't find the link for this online [SKU 3526165])

#2 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:18 PM

Is the first link the battery add on that everyone's been raving about on here?

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#3 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:39 PM

Yes

Is the $2.99 YMMV for the instore price? I've seen people say that same price before.

Edit: Funny enough, it's in-store pick up only.

#4 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:50 PM

Really wish that Mini Transporter worked for XL.

#5 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 29 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

Yes

Is the $2.99 YMMV for the instore price? I've seen people say that same price before.

Edit: Funny enough, it's in-store pick up only.

The clearance stuff isn't always marked in store, probably why it's still available, but what I've bought has rung out right.  If you do an instore pickup you'll be sure to get the right price and not risk a trip for something with a wrong count.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#6 genderbreak

genderbreak

what am i doing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

It works pretty well and I've had it for about a week. The LED lights on the charging dock it came with don't really function so I'm not entirely sure it's charging, but it hasn't dropped below full charge on the display.

Edit: It wasn't charging, but it works fine. I didn't notice there was a power button. Heh. 

don't touch me

#7 marlboro2

marlboro2

Old time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:59 PM

In for the WiiU Kit.  Thanks OP

#8 Autosaver

Autosaver

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:34 PM

Didn't even notice the kit. Just ordered it.

#9 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

how can you choose the color of the wii u kit ?? It does not allow me

DaviVascaino.png         Davivascaino.png

#10 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:20 PM

how can you choose the color of the wii u kit ?? It does not allow me

You'll have to go into the store and see what they actually have probably, it's most likely one of these gaming accessories that has one UPC and SKU but multiple colors.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#11 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

You'll have to go into the store and see what they actually have probably, it's most likely one of these gaming accessories that has one UPC and SKU but multiple colors.

I am asking If I order online for shipping. 

#12 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:52 PM

I am asking If I order online for shipping. 

I realize, but if it's a case of multiple items one UPC/SKU (and it shows each color in the pictures) that's the only way to get the color you want.  Otherwise it's going to be luck of the draw with ordering it online.  Even if you called them they're not going to be able to assure you of getting you the color you want because they'll just have that same SKU to send to the warehouse on the order.

Trade List

#13 soxxx

soxxx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:36 AM

I ordered the Wii U kit, honestly color shouldnt be an issue, the thing is 5.99. Im buying it for the case, also if it is the same SKU then just switch it once when ur in the store, it wont be an issue. If the colors had different skus then it would be but they dont so its not like they are keeping track,

#14 bignasty

bignasty

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

Thanks!  I got the Wii U kit.

#15 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

I ordered the Wii U kit, honestly color shouldnt be an issue, the thing is 5.99. Im buying it for the case, also if it is the same SKU then just switch it once when ur in the store, it wont be an issue. If the colors had different skus then it would be but they dont so its not like they are keeping track,

If you look at the pictures they're also all 95% black and it's just a little trim stripe by the zipper on two of them that are colored.

Trade List

#16 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:24 AM

I think I'm in for the Nyko Power Pak for the 3DS. The battery life on this thing frustrates me, and the Amazon reviews for the product are very good. At $5.99, which is cheaper by half than Amazon, I'm sold.

#17 Tricky

Tricky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:30 AM

I ordered a Mini Transporter the other day. Received a blue one by mail yesterday. Placed another order for one more last night.

#18 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:38 AM

I think I'm in for the Nyko Power Pak for the 3DS. The battery life on this thing frustrates me, and the Amazon reviews for the product are very good. At $5.99, which is cheaper by half than Amazon, I'm sold.

Check your local store's clearance on the website first.  The store near me that had it still was showing $2.99 the other day.

Trade List

#19 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:02 AM

Grabbed the $6 WiiU Kit. Hell of a deal and I've wanted a case and skin for my Wii U Tablet.

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#20 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:22 AM

Check your local store's clearance on the website first.  The store near me that had it still was showing $2.99 the other day.

Thanks for the suggestion. My local store has at least one. When I go to pick up my order tomorrow, I'll just see if the item rings up $2.99 first before I pick up my order placed.

#21 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:34 PM

Got my Nyko Power Pak for $2.99 at the store today. Cancelled my online order. They still had two others. Oddly, all were open box. The one I was going to buy didn't have the tiny screwdriver, but they found me one that had the screwdriver and gave it to me.

#22 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:36 PM

Yeah grabbed the Wii U kit. I drop that damn Gamepad all the time, so the protection will help.

#23 PaleGreen

PaleGreen

Take as needed for pain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:54 PM

In terms of the Nyko 3DS batteries, there are two different items.

The slim, slab style battery is the "PowerPak+". It doubles battery life and doesn't add much bulk. These are $2.99 in my local store.

The bulker "ergonomic grip" battery is the "Power Grip". It triples battery life, but won't fit in slim cases. These are $5.99, I believe.

#24 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

Ah, interesting. I didn't even know there were two different batteries offered.

#25 Davivascaino

Davivascaino

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:57 PM

I bought the wii u essential kit. really nice, it is a steal for 6 bucks

#26 Narse

Narse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:31 AM

For those interested in the 3DS Battery and also want a charging cradle , Amazon has the Nyko Charge Base, including the Power Pak+, for $7.95.

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B004SJFJUA/

#27 soxxx

soxxx

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:41 AM

Got handed the pink wii case..... not ideal actually. I thought it was at least red, but it was bright pink. 

I guess ill hold on to it and switch it if I ever see it on the shelves somewhere.

#28 Mendoza357

Mendoza357

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:56 AM

Got the Wii U kit and was missing the 2 stylus and cloth :(

#29 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:05 PM

Got the Wii U kit and was missing the 2 stylus and cloth :(

The first thing I did after purchasing was open the kit to verify the contents.  They are loose inside, so I was thinking there is the possibility someone might steal them.