PS4Gamestop preorder

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 jkg2k3

jkg2k3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:54 PM

Gamestop bundles are available again on their website, shipping only.  Sorry if this is a repost or in another thread.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4

Killzone: Shadow Fall

Call of Duty: Ghosts 

Battlefield 4

Madden NFL 25

Knack

Drive Club

#2 EvilMakiPR

EvilMakiPR

Posted 27 July 2013 - 02:29 PM

Not just the Bundles. 
Local Stores has opened preorders for both Xbox One Day One Edition and the PS4 again

#3 tbassett

tbassett

MW2 Still King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

is there anyway to order this online, and slowly pay it off through credit at gamestop?  I don't order a lot of stuff of their website? 

#4 zaxxon2000

zaxxon2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

Do it in store. You need $100 down to start in cash or trade. Online doesn't let you do that.

#5 pedrobeara

pedrobeara

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:37 PM

don't give garestop your money 

#6 paayter

paayter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:57 PM

don't give garestop your money

shutup

#7 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:12 PM

I preordered at Target using my Red Card + pharmacy rewards = $40 off.

#8 euphoriapt

euphoriapt

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

I preordered at Target using my Red Card + pharmacy rewards = $40 off.

There is any pharmacy  rewards card  at target ?

#9 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 27 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

There is any pharmacy  rewards card  at target ?

Not quite sure what that sentence means...if you're asking if there exists a "pharmacy rewards" program which I indicated I used then yes, that's how I used it.  If you have a Red Card you can link your card to it and it will work when you buy a medication at the pharmacy.  If you don't have their Red Card then you can sign up for a pharmacy rewards card and use it when you pay with other means. 

When you reach 5 filled prescriptions, they mail you a coupon for 5% off all your purchases for the day.  So if you buy $200 in groceries you get $10 off and they give you the coupon back in case you go back for something later in the day.  In the envelope is also a coupon code for 5% off one single TRANSACTION (all items in one single purchase) online.  I used one of those on the PS4 and also used one last year on Black Friday.

#10 milehighshooter

milehighshooter

MASTER PRESTIGE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:15 PM

i had pre order a ps4 on gamestop.com i canceled today since i went to my local gamestop store and they let me do a launch ps4 pre order and was able to pay it off with store credit better then paying with my visa since i will need the money for the chrismas gifts for my kids