Photo
* * * * * 11 votes

Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promotion

• Please log in to reply
3497 replies to this topic

Poll: Best Buy $10 Reward Certificates Pre-order Promotion

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

What games are you planning to pre-order?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 htz

htz

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:42 AM

As a My Best Buy member, get $10 in reward certificates per game title you pre-order and purchase.

Eligible titles are available for :xb1: :ps4: :360: :ps3: :pc:.

What do I have to do to qualify for this offer?

If you are an eligible My Best Buy member, pre-order your copy of any of the qualifying titles in either the standard version or special edition for PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4 or PC prior to their release date. Then you must purchase and pick up your pre-order within 7 days of street date. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup. When you meet these requirements, you will receive 500 bonus points credited to your account within 15 days of purchase or game shipment.

Where can I pre-order and purchase the qualifying games to qualify for this offer?

You may pre-order and purchase any of the qualifying games in Best Buy stores or online at BestBuy.com. Please provide your member number at the time of pre-order and pickup.

Can I pre-order and purchase multiple copies of an eligible game and get multiple rewards?

No. There is a limit of one (1) award per My Best Buy member per game title.

ft_fifa15.gif

FIFA 15

Release Date: 9/23/2014

FIFA 15 Pre-Order Offer

Pre-order the standard edition of FIFA 15 and receive up to 15 gold packs over 15 weeks to build your dream club in FIFA 15 Ultimate Team.

Pre-order FIFA 15: Ultimate Team Edition and receive up to 40 gold packs over 40 weeks, the Adidas All-Star Team, the Adidas Predator collection (five pairs of predator boots), and three new celebrations. You will also get Lionel Messi on loan for your first 5 season games.

ft_mordor.jpg

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Release Date: 9/30/2014

Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor Pre-Order Bonuses

Receive access to the in-game Flame of Arnor Rune with a high combo count, available only at Best Buy when you pre-order for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3, or PC. You'll also receive The Dark Ranger in-game skin and Test of Power challenge mode. Flames of Arnor Rune bonus code sent via e-mail. Valid e-mail address required. The Dark Ranger bonus code included on game packaging. While supplies last.

ft_nba2k15.gif

NBA 2K15

Release Date: 10/7/2014

NBA 2K15 Pre-Order Offer

Pre-order and get the KD MVP Bonus Pack:

• 5,000 Virtual Currency

• Kevin Durant throwback MyTEAM card

• Two MyTEAM card packs

• MyPLAYER leg sleeves, inspired by Kevin Durant

ft_sunset_overdrive.jpg

Sunset Overdrive

Release Date: 10/28/2014

8439005_sc.jpg

Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle $399.99 *Eligible for $10 pre-order bonus*

Receive the Day One Edition with pre-order for exclusive in-game items, including a Nothin' but the Hits gun that launches colorful limited-edition records, It's Me Fizzie Outfit and a Hardcore Hammer made from a bat and spiked dumbbells.

Pre-order Sunset Overdrive Day One Edition to get a can cooler, as well as the Fizzco Bot outfit and AK-FOFF gun, only at Best Buy.

• Can Koozie: Keep your drink cool with this custom koozie.
  • Fizzco Bot Outfit (Digital Item): Your 9-to-5 not making you feel enough like a corporate robot? Well, slap on this Fizzco Bot outfit and feel the joy of automated monotony!
  • AK-FOFF gun (Digital Item): An enhanced version of the AK-FU that features a graffiti'd exterior and inflicts more damage on enemies unfortunate enough to stroll by.

fg_pm_5214.jpg

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Release Date: 11/4/2014

8427002_sc.jpg

Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle $499.99 *Eligible for $10 pre-order bonus*

Pre-order the Day Zero edition and be the first to fight. Your pre-order bonuses include:

• 24-hour early access on November 3

• Full day of double XP on November 3

• Advanced Arsenal: custom exoskeleton and EM1 Quantum weapon

• 2 custom weapons: AK-12G assault rifle and CROSSBOW-B2

fg_halomasterchiefcollection.gif

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Release Date: 11/11/2014

Map Guide Book and In-Game Grunt Funeral Skull

Pre-order Halo: The Master Chief Collection and receive a multiplayer map guide book and in-game Grunt Funeral skull (Grunts will explode after death), only at Best Buy.

This map guide book lets you gain an advantage with every multiplayer map included in Halo: The Master Chief Collection video game. Each map includes tips and expert strategy written by pro-gaming legend, StrongSide, who holds multiple Halo tournament victories.

Grunt Funeral skull download code is delivered via e-mail.

ft_assn_creed_unity.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity

Release Date: 11/11/2014

Pre-order Unity to receive The Over Under Pistol, only at Best Buy, which is ideal for medium-range gunfights, receive the Chemical Revolution Mission, involving a genius chemist, secret formula and revenge plot, and play the Spin to Win game*

*Every single week through launch, Assassin's Creed is giving away incredible prizes. For a chance to win, go to the Assassin's Creed Web site and spin the Guillotine wheel and try to hit the jackpot.

fg_gtav.gif

Grand Theft Auto V

Release Date: 11/18/2014

ft_farcry4.jpg

Far Cry 4

Release Date: 11/18/2014

Receive a Limited Edition upgrade with pre-order, including Hurk's Redemption, which takes you on the search for a long-lost artifact in three exciting single-player missions, and an Impaler harpoon gun that lets you destroy your enemies.

dying-light-ft-90x60.jpg
Dying Light

Release Date: 1/27/2015

ft_evlove.jpg

Evolve

Release Date: 2/10/2015

Evolve Pre-Order Offer

Pre-order for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 or PC and receive the Monster Expansion Pack, which includes a Savage Goliath skin and a new monster character*.

*You'll receive the download for the monster character as soon as it's available.

fg_batmanarkhamknight.gif

Batman: Arkham Knight
Release Date: 6/2/2015

Batman: Arkham Knight Pre-Order Bonus

Take advantage of Harley's unique weapons, gadgets and abilities, and test your skills with four challenge maps. Bonus code included on packaging.

WAYNETECH Booster pack includes - Explosive Gel Takedown - set traps to knock out enemies remotely - Aerieal Juggle - Strick an enemy in mid-air for massive damage - Batarangs While Gliding - Launch multiple Batarangs while in mid-air - Weapon Upgrade - Increase the devastating firepower of the Batmobile

ft_battlefieldhard0622.gif

Battlefield Hardline

Release Date:

Battlefield Hardline Pre-Order Bonus

Receive the Versatility Battlepack and three gold Battlepacks.

elder-scrolls-ft-90x60.jpg
Elder Scrolls Online

Release Date:

ft_halo_one.jpg

Halo 5: Guardians

Release Date:

Game Pickup Deadlines
Find game release dates and the last day you can pick up your pre-order.

FAQs
Learn more about how to get $10 in reward certificates.

Online Orders:

OIBRmGd.png

Edited by htz, 17 September 2014 - 07:37 PM.

#2 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:44 AM

Wtf only $10..

#3 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:46 AM

yeah, i wont renew GCU now.

Selling Call of Duty: Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#4 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:53 AM

WTF First the price match policy gets nerfed and now this....no longer worth pre ordering here anymore :-( Guess I'll just go back to what I did for years:wait for prices to come down in time(considering backlog, prob not a bad thing)

#5 Zazoo

Zazoo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:56 AM

yeah, i wont renew GCU now.

If your GCU you still get the $20

Q2: I am currently a Reward Zone® program Gamers Club Unlocked member, do I still qualify for $20 Reward Zone certificates for my purchases on the "Get $20" promotion?
A2: If you are already a Gamers Club Unlocked member and pre-order any of the qualifying "Get $20" games prior to their release date and purchase them within 7 days of when they become available, you are still eligible for $20 in certificates. Qualifying titles for the "Get $20" promotion include: Grand Theft Auto V, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and South Park: The Stick of Truth.

#6 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

Yeah its only for GTA V, Splinter Cell and South Park. Im more interested in ACIV, Watch Dogs and Batman and those don't get $20. Sub is up in September and that was just the nail in the coffin for me.

Deader2818.png

#7 inky1600

inky1600

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:02 AM

If your GCU you still get the $20

Q2: I am currently a Reward Zone® program Gamers Club Unlocked member, do I still qualify for $20 Reward Zone certificates for my purchases on the "Get $20" promotion?
A2: If you are already a Gamers Club Unlocked member and pre-order any of the qualifying "Get $20" games prior to their release date and purchase them within 7 days of when they become available, you are still eligible for $20 in certificates. Qualifying titles for the "Get $20" promotion include: Grand Theft Auto V, Splinter Cell: Blacklist and South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Already knew that. Deader and i were referring to the program going forward...

#8 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

Already knew that. Deader and i were referring to the program going forward...

i am not surprised by this at all. o well, my gcu was paid anyway with the ttt surprise. i am probably not gonna renew either.

#9 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:07 AM

Dont get me wrong. This is still nice. Just means I won't have to be a GCU  member to get the pre-order deal.

Deader2818.png

#10 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:09 AM

Sucks that the "Victory Can Be Pre-Ordered" $20 promo is on the way out. I'll most likely let my GCU sub expire after I pick up GTA V. :-( This is still a good deal though if you were planing on picking up one of these games day one. I was going to pick up BF4 for the PS4 day one so getting a $10 RWZ cert will be nice. Better then nothing I suppose.

#11 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

Dont get me wrong. This is still nice. Just means I won't have to be a GCU  member to get the pre-order deal.

nothing wrong with what you said, but this is a sign the gamers unlocked club coupon will be next

#12 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:11 AM

Sucks that the "Victory Can Be Pre-Ordered" $20 promo is on the way out. I'll most likely let my GCU sub expire after I pick up GTA V. :-( This is still a good deal though if you were planing on picking up one of these games day one. I was going to pick up BF4 for the PS4 day one so getting a $10 RWZ cert will be nice. Better then nothing I suppose.

you still have the 15 days pricematch, if the game drops in price by bestbuy. i am disappointed saints row IV is not on the list.

#13 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

Im not sure if I should bother with Batman and ACIV since im sure the will be cheap on black friday.

Deader2818.png

#14 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:13 AM

Im not sure if I should bother with Batman and ACIV since im sure the will be cheap on black friday.

hard to say, i remember ac III took a long time to get a price drop/ sale drop.

#15 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:15 AM

AC III was $35 at best buy and wal mart on black friday

Deader2818.png

#16 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:18 AM

wtf.  At least GCU should get some added benefit...  BB gaming deals have certainly not been as good as they once were.

Now playing:

:ps4: Last of Us: Remastered, Destiny

:360: Gears of War 3

#17 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:21 AM

it was nice getting all the free games and 5 and 10 dollar games but so said good buy GCU!  :cry:

#18 Johnnybeachboy

Johnnybeachboy

Need a CHEAP PS VITA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:25 AM

Guys it's something.
Better than Gamestop still.

TRADE LIST LINK BELOW: SELLING BRAND NEW PS4 and (DAY ONE EDITION) XBOX ONE

I am also selling off a portion of my trade list, please send me offers if interested. ENJOY. Help me clear some space!

#19 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:27 AM

Hey htz, It seems like COD Ghosts is part of the offer as well, it says so when you add the game to your cart. I wonder if thats a mistake or something. Also, my GCU membership expires on 9/26, thank god I didn't re-sub 10 days earlier. :lol:

Guys it's something.
Better than Gamestop still.

And Amazon. :razz:

#20 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

amazon used to have $20 off preorders also

with 10 n no competitor price matchn 
fall 2013 catch up on backlog?

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#21 Konfusion

Konfusion

Bleeding Purple and Black

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:11 AM

hard to say, i remember ac III took a long time to get a price drop/ sale drop.

AC3 was an Amazon Gold Box DOTD for 30 something bucks within 2 months of release as well as other sales.

you still have the 15 days pricematch, if the game drops in price by bestbuy.

That is an awful incentive to buy there considering what their policy was less than a year ago. They used to give you 30/60 days to price match not only their own sales, but other retailers. What are the chances a new release will be on sale within the 15 days at Best Buy?

Don't get me wrong, the $10 promo is still better than what most retailers are doing and I would take advantage of it if I had credit there, but I really miss the old price match policy and am gonna miss the $20 promo.

OrganizedChaos11.png

#22 eXiON

eXiON

CAG Grandmaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:13 AM

Figured I'd wait till they added newer games to their fall pre-order lineup, but guess I'm definitely not subbing again.. I do wonder though, if maybe they felt confident that their pre-orders wouldn't suffer since 'next' gen is coming up.

I guess it really is time to hit the backlog.. I might actually finish some of these games now.

Regardless, I think we should have a moment of silence for BB...... it was great while it lasted. *sniff*

#23 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:54 AM

It was great.. too good while it lasted.

Cags picking AAA games on release, having 60 days to pm.

i got tons of cheap/free games last 2 years.

very sad to see it die.

even w $20 it wouldnt be same without 60 day competitor pm

that was insane it lasted this long 

i bet the trade in programs next... i wish not

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#24 Pliskin

Pliskin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

It was great.. too good while it lasted.

Cags picking AAA games on release, having 60 days to pm.

i got tons of cheap/free games last 2 years.

very sad to see it die.

even w $20 it wouldnt be same without 60 day competitor pm

that was insane it lasted this long 

i bet the trade in programs next... i wish not

Nice poem bruh.

#25 k1ngster

k1ngster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

I guess lll sub for the rz coupon and gamer deal now.

#26 sainrub

sainrub

CAGisdabomb!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

Well thanks anyway for trying to rally the troops to include more titles to the victory can be pre ordered promo htz and enuf.

It seems BBY is not budging but I really appreciate the work you put into it otherwise.

• htz likes this

#27 lifeinhisway83

lifeinhisway83

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 10:26 AM

you still have the 15 days pricematch, if the game drops in price by bestbuy. i am disappointed saints row IV is not on the list.

You get 10 dollars and the Commander and Chief pack at Amazon if you preorder Saints Row IV: 

http://www.amazon.co...ds=saints row 4 

#28 sgand

sgand

Aim for the flap top

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

Things were awesome last year and earlier this year. Between the PMing and $20 pre-ordering bonus, I was always coming out on top after selling the games when I was done. 

Sly Cooper Thieves In Time PS3 resell $1

I can turn your Paypal into Amazon | Steelbooks B2G1 | Blu-ray Slipcovers

http://www.cheapassg...ore/?p=10212991

#29 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:26 PM

Anyone else think the covers for Madden and Fifa are worse for the PS4 and Xbox One? Close-ups of digital players are silly.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#30 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

Wanting the promos to stack is a bit greedy isn't it?

They are a business afterall.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...