38 replies to this topic

#1 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

Here's the link:

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16826105438

Just enter this promo code at checkout for the additional $10 off (expires 8/12):

EMCXMXP67

Great deal for anyone that needs an extra controller, and doesn't mind it being wired.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#2 gogomo

gogomo

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:15 PM

Good price.  If only Amazon would price match...

#3 black_hand313

black_hand313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

Same here. Great price - thanks OP :)

#4 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

What went out is comin' back

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 02:53 PM

Thanks, good price. There are situations when the wireless controller gets a little overzealous about turning itself off and I've actually wished I had a wired one.

Ryuukishi634.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#5 Blackshear

Blackshear

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

Awesome pc controller
Currently playing:
Dead Rising 3, Battlefield 4, GTA V, GoW: Ascension, Starbound Beta

#6 DTX_Dan

DTX_Dan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

Got one for my computer. Thanks OP!  :D

Posted Image

#7 EcchiBoi

EcchiBoi

Backlogged CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:14 PM

Thanks Op. I actually needed to replace one I just broke 2 nights ago. Accidentally dropped it on a dumbbell and jammed the RB button. Otherwise this thing lasted 3+ years. 

I prefer the wired, since it's much lighter w/o the battery pack. Since I play in my room, I don't have to worry about other people tripping over the wires.

My Backlog Discussion Thread, My XBL DLC Trade List, My PSN DLC Trade List

#8 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 03:18 PM

Don't forget that us competitive gamers usually prefer wired controllers due to the fact that there is no lag or interruption. Console also registers button presses fractions of a second faster, and no need to worry about battery dying, etc. It sucks that I'm not jumping on this deal even though I've been trying to look for a wired controller deal for so long. But since I'm getting an Xbox One I don't really have a need for this. I already have two controllers that work perfectly fine and don't think that there is a need for another. 

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#9 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Thanks OP. In for one for my PC. I have a wired controller, but its so old, I can hardly play a game on PC, the input lag and bad dead zone for the thumbsticks make it hard to use. This new one will do the trick.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#10 The Furry Panda

The Furry Panda

Bravest Warrior

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:19 PM

thanks op. great deal

TheFurryPanda.png

#11 blucadet3

blucadet3

You know who has a good title...MY MOM!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

do they make a wired version with the new dpad?

#12 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:10 PM

do they make a wired version with the new dpad?

I don't believe so, no.

426575.png

#13 wasabi5858

wasabi5858

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:15 PM

Thanks! Picked it up as a backup for PC.

#14 Plut0n

Plut0n

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:31 PM

In for one.  These are great for the PC.

Just submitted my order.  Make sure to select Free Shipping.

#15 zewone

zewone

Thursday

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:11 PM

Just ordered. Thanks.

I hope it works with wireless headsets.

My original wired controller didn't, but I'm praying they updated it.

#16 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:17 PM

I've been looking to get one of these for my huge Steam library, but for the life of me, I just can't seem to will myself to play PC games...

#17 VideoGamesIzFun

VideoGamesIzFun

Legalize it

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:18 PM

I can't recommend these more as a PC controller.  I use my wired 360 controller for PC games and it is great.

#18 Untamed Sorrow

Untamed Sorrow

The Maple Kind ??

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:25 PM

Thanks, good price. There are situations when the wireless controller gets a little overzealous about turning itself off and I've actually wished I had a wired one.

The simple solution would be a charging cable, Solved my issue with the controller turning off while chatting, I'm guilty of using party chat while playing ps3 games...
:argue::boxing::twoguns::whee:=;:-k:-$:fridge::-({|=:applause:

#19 Medium_Pimpin

Medium_Pimpin

Dead broke, but Hood Rich

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:59 PM

Darn, I just ordered this one this morning:

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16874103205

Go back to bed america, your govt. has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed america, your govt. is in control again. Here is american gladiators, go back to bed america. Here is 56 channels of American Gladiators, watch these pituitary retards bang their ****ing skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. YOU ARE FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU.

#20 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

I just bought one of these yesterday using a $15 RZ certificate.

http://www.bestbuy.c...hrome&cp=1&lp=1

Still might buy one of these..

Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#21 TheFDR

TheFDR

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

Awesome. I needed a wired one. Thanks OP.
Posted Image

#22 jazzchamp

jazzchamp

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:55 AM

Sold out :(

Posted Image

#23 FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Late Adopter (2016, baby!)

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:17 AM

Sold out :(

Yup. Just so I know whether it would've helped... do the wired 360 controllers work with Macs? I've got an Intel iMac running 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard). The information I've found is inconclusive, some say yes, some say no.

402833.png FinderKeeperOSX.png

#24 Dramamine

Dramamine

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 05:17 PM

Looks like it's back in stock.

I have a wireless adapter and wireless controller I use on PC but share it with my Xbox.  Thinking about getting this as a backup (I know that adapter will probably quick working eventually) and easy way to move it to a laptop as well.

#25 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:07 PM

Yup. Just so I know whether it would've helped... do the wired 360 controllers work with Macs? I've got an Intel iMac running 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard). The information I've found is inconclusive, some say yes, some say no.

Some people have had success using the Tattlebogie OSX driver, but I could never get it to work with any of my 360 controllers, and I'm using 10.6.8. They show up in System Profiler and everything, but games don't seem to be able to recognize them or use them as standard HID controllers. You're better off getting a older DirectInput style controller or one that can that do both that and Xbox mode, like the Logitech F310/F510/F710. Personally I use a PS2-to-USB converter and Dual Shock 2, works great, but if I were doing it now I'd just shell out for a Logitech.

#26 Super Sonic

Super Sonic

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:12 PM

An unbeatable PC controller for the money.

#27 keithp

keithp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

Just ordered one for my PC. Thanks OP!

#28 CaseX

CaseX

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:48 PM

Holy crap!  I ordered one yesterday around 2 or 3pm and picked free shipping (4-7 days).  And it already arrived today (I live ~300 miles from where it said distribution/shipping center was).  That's some fast 4-7 day delivery.  Guess they knew how damaged my thumbsticks were. 

#29 devilmaycry218

devilmaycry218

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2013 - 11:11 PM

Sold out again, I've been wanting to pick one of these up for a while too. 

#30 unopepito06

unopepito06

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:43 AM

It's been 28 at Tiger Direct for awhile. PMed to Best Buy last week (could PM Newegg as well).* I've been using the controller on my PC, it works great for Dolphin emu, since the analog triggers on the 360 controller emulate the Gamecube's analog triggers perfectly. 

*I also see that this is now out of stock on Newegg. Don't want to jack your thread at all OP, but if anyone needs it, I found that the $28 listing on tiger direct listing can only be found by searching their site for "microsoft controller".

Apparently your comment was so full of rage and anger that you immediately fell asleep. That's a new level of rage.