:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

:ps3: Tales of Xillia

:ps4: Knack

#2 walls99

walls99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:11 PM

This game is definitely worth it at that price. Although short, it is an awesome game. If you want to platinum it it does take a while longer.

#3 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:37 PM

Best game of 2013

fekhvr.jpg

#4 @FIF

@FIF

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:39 PM

Best game of 2013

Shockingly fun game. Short, but so very pleasant.

#5 laundrymatt

laundrymatt

PS3 Case Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

This game is definitely worth it at that price. Although short, it is an awesome game. If you want to platinum it it does take a while longer.

Definitely worth it, although I'm thinking it will most likely be a Plus title this year. 2-3 days tops, even trophy hunting, depends on how you play though I guess. I think I probably spent more time trying to get the 3 "no death" level trophies than I did playing the whole game.

Reminder to self: Borderlands PreSequel Group: Complete; R:Me(host),Shig, P:ProfStotch,BluBlue; Oct14 P#2032

laundrymatt77.png

"There's no law against stupid, I'm the one guy who says don't force stupid people to be quiet. I want to know who the morons are." - Mark Cuban

#6 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

The best thing was how often I just smiled and enjoyed playing this game. Really great stuff. It actually played me quite a while because I liked to run around the semi-open environments.

fekhvr.jpg