Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 11:09 PM

man this dropped Very quickly

]

#2 zionoverfire

zionoverfire

Posted 05 July 2005 - 11:15 PM

I've noticed quite a few copies available at every game store, also it has a 61% on gamerankings.

#3 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 11:28 PM

I've noticed quite a few copies available at every game store, also it has a 61% on gamerankings.

i rented it off gamefly only played it for around 30 mins and returned it. Its just like the other ARC the lad game on the ps2. 9.99 i might buy it but anything over 10 i would pass

#4 zionoverfire

zionoverfire

Posted 05 July 2005 - 11:41 PM

i rented it off gamefly only played it for around 30 mins and returned it. Its just like the other ARC the lad game on the ps2. 9.99 i might buy it but anything over 10 i would pass

Well if it's $25 right now, $10 shouldn't be to far off.

#5 therealdeal19

therealdeal19

GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 11:46 PM

How can be just like Arc the Lad: TotS when this game isn't even using a turn based combat system and instead one that revolves around action. It also has online play.

516078.png
TheHolyPickle.jpg

#6 MegaMan3k

MegaMan3k

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2005 - 11:48 PM

Oh, man, I really want this game too. =/ *waits for a $20 new price tag*

I'm a huge fan of the "must level up and gain a new skill" kinda gameplay, sadly.
My signature was really old so I'm figuring that this generic piece of nothing is better than that.

#7 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 01:51 AM

How can be just like Arc the Lad: TotS when this game isn't even using a turn based combat system and instead one that revolves around action. It also has online play.

shows how little of the game i played it. I dont even think i really got into a fight. I was like BLEH i dont like this and turned it off. (well that and i wanted 2 other gamefly games and needed to send it back fast)

still heard the game is very bad

#8 punqsux

punqsux

1K posts & all I got was this lousy rank

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 02:05 AM

im torn on this, reviews ive read say the battle system and story suck, those were the two things that made twilight of the spirits amazing. i want to play this, but i dont want my fond memories of the arc series tarnished

#9 ViolentLee

ViolentLee

Still Man Fights

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 07:58 AM

I played a very early version of the game, but I thought it was damn fine, and honestly I'm surprised at the lukewarm-to-cold reception it's received from the press.

mqqgUvv.jpg   ECqYO0a.jpg
My action/scifi novel, Still Man Fights, is available in paperback and e-book form at Amazon.com.

My new travelogue, Japan Chronicles: of Rock Gods and J-Pop Idols, is also on Amazon.com.

#10 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2005 - 06:38 PM

Arc the Lad series be da butchered!

#11 rafissaying

rafissaying

BALLLLLIN!!!!!!!!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:27 AM

I am tempted to bite on this deal. But I have a feeling that another price drop will be soon.

#12 tdphillips

tdphillips

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:32 PM

I have a feeling also that this will be a bargain bin title. Good post OP, but I'm not touching it for anything close to $25.
Safety Not Guaranteed.

#13 Msia

Msia

COR BLIMEY!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 July 2005 - 08:36 PM

I rented this game over the weekend and want my $7 back. This game is horrible and a disgrace to the Arc the Lad name. I wouldnt even get this game if they were giving it away for free. If you REALLY want to play Arc check out the Collection on PSOne and Twilight of the Spirits on PS2.

#14 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:53 AM

I'm renting the game right now and I actually think its pretty good. I'll admit, I really liked TotS and Arc The Lad Collection though. I wasn't expecting much out of the game, but I was surprised how much I like it. It's only on a rental, but I already put a few hours in just a day, which is rare for a game I buy these days. I played it online and had a lot of fun. I think $24.99 is a great price, but I would like a new copy. I'll just wait for Meijer to have a sale, since the game is "in stock".

Don't listen to reviews, the game is pretty good. Kind of like Shining Tears, Full Metal Alchemist, and Musashi: Samura Legend, and Suikoden IV. Reviewers may not have liked them but I sure did.:) The game is highly addicting.
Posted Image