Mortal Kombat Deception - XBOX regular edition (NEW) $19.99 at ebgames.com

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Professor Oreo

Professor Oreo

I paint pretty pictures

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2005 - 04:36 PM

Not sure if this has been posted already, but I searched and didn't find anything so here goes...

The regular edition XBOX version of Mortal Kombat Deception is only $20 at ebgames.

http://www.ebgames.c...duct/241016.asp

Looks like a temporary price drop since the used version is still $26.99 and the other console versions (PS2 and GC) are still $39.99.

In my opinion if you want the xbox version, don't bother with the not-really-worth-it Kollector's Edition, and just get this regular one. The extras with the KE are quite unimpressive, and not worthy of the extra cash.

Mods please feel free to lock this thread if I'm just reporting old news. Thanks!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that it includes free 3-day shipping! Use the code FREE3DAY.

#2 Epic Wolf

Epic Wolf

Posted 17 July 2005 - 04:37 PM

Nice Find OP, Thanx
My Collection...
Posted Image
Every man dies but not every man lives, but who am I to decide how
every man lives or should live, but yet each mans pleasure is another's dissatisfaction...

#3 jrutz

jrutz

EIC, SDCCBlog.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2005 - 05:11 PM

Thanks OP - been waiting for this one to drop!

Jeremy

#4 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2005 - 05:23 PM

Waiting for the GC version to hit 19.99.... Goro and Shao Kahn are too nice of extras to pass up.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image

#5 Professor Oreo

Professor Oreo

I paint pretty pictures

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2005 - 05:27 PM

It's back with free shipping as of right now.

#6 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2005 - 05:30 PM

Waiting for the GC version to hit 19.99.... Goro and Shao Kahn are too nice of extras to pass up.

Yeah, I forgot they did that for the GC version, and I think I'll snatch that up as well when it hits $20.