Photo
- - - - -

Rainbow Six 3 (XB) FREE with Far Cry: Instincts (XB) preorder!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:13 AM

So Far Cry is turning out to be awesome (check out the latest trailers.. MOV or WMV, it looks GREAT) and as a preoder bonus, you'll get Rainbow Six 3 free. No other documentation about it aside from the brief image at the end of the trailer, i'd imagine that it's free when you pick up FC.

Posted Image

Said it before and i'll say it again, this game's going to be a huge (sleeper?) hit!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 terribledeli

terribledeli

Zombiologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2005 - 09:47 AM

ubisoft is offering it on their web store but i haven't seen any retailers offer it yet.
"Cheapness is not a sense" - Jerry Seinfeld

#3 ECW_fan

ECW_fan

Posted 03 August 2005 - 10:29 AM

Where at? I preorder it at Blockbuster already.

#4 Epic Wolf

Epic Wolf

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:25 AM

Had they offered Black Arrow instead, I would have considered this a deal...
My Collection...
Posted Image
Every man dies but not every man lives, but who am I to decide how
every man lives or should live, but yet each mans pleasure is another's dissatisfaction...

#5 Maklershed

Maklershed

Feed me a stray cat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:00 PM

I personally like Rainbow Six 3 better than Black Arrow. BA seemed glitchier and I didnt care for the maps as much.

Posted Image

#6 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 August 2005 - 04:30 PM

Good deal, but who doesn't have R6 original? Alot of people grabbed it from the $9.99 Circuit City blowout, and I was one of them, it came with a headset. There was also multiple times It's been on EBgames for the cheap.

I also noticed that sometimes the Rainbow Six crowd outnumbers the Black Arrow crowd according to xbox live statistics. Either way both good games.

#7 radjago

radjago

Long-time CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 August 2005 - 11:31 PM

There's also an offer for Rainbow Six: Lockdown where you get Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow free for pre-ordering (PS2 and Xbox only).

http://store.ubi.com....jsp?item=51205

#8 DM1978

DM1978

CAG since July 2005

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2005 - 03:52 AM

EB has the the Far Cry pre-order bonus with Rainbow Six while supplies last. It was still available when I called today, but I'm waiting for a better deal. $56-57 with EB saver shipping, $54+ at GameStop, BB, & CC with free shipping with no bonus:-#

I've already played the hell out of RS3 beating it once with and with headset back months ago when I bought it from EB.com $9.99. No point in getting it again even for free. Maybe OutPost.com will have a special pre-order sell of Far Cry for $39.99 with free shipping:pray:

#9 terribledeli

terribledeli

Zombiologist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:42 PM

if you order from Ubi directly, you can't get the game and use the 2dayfree code. so eb/gamestop with cheap shipping might be the place to go.
"Cheapness is not a sense" - Jerry Seinfeld

#10 help1

help1

What a dumb username

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:57 PM

I could ahve posted this at the same time I posted the RBS:LD deal, but its really not that good of a deal.

#11 help1

help1

What a dumb username

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:59 PM

http://www.ebgames.c...duct/244055.asp
http://www.ebgames.c...duct/255410.asp

Instore also

#12 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2005 - 05:56 PM

ubisoft is offering it on their web store but i haven't seen any retailers offer it yet.

Right over here:
http://store.ubi.com...&promo=kkfcipoe

#13 anomynous

anomynous

Posted 17 August 2005 - 06:05 PM

Good deal, but who doesn't have R6 original? Alot of people grabbed it from the $9.99 Circuit City blowout, and I was one of them, it came with a headset. There was also multiple times It's been on EBgames for the cheap.

I also noticed that sometimes the Rainbow Six crowd outnumbers the Black Arrow crowd according to xbox live statistics. Either way both good games.

i dont have either R6 3.......

#14 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 17 August 2005 - 06:18 PM

Does it come with a free trailer of the Uwe Boll movie?
RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#15 CYRiX

CYRiX

Posted 17 August 2005 - 07:16 PM

this is the only way ubisoft sees a way of selling a kickass game for a current gen system. i wish they would of waited for 360.

#16 Ozzkev55

Ozzkev55

Admitted Primus Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2005 - 07:19 PM

this is the only way ubisoft sees a way of selling a kickass game for a current gen system. i wish they would of waited for 360.

The graphics on this game are unbelievable in most of the gameplay movies