Mega Man Anniversary Collection (PS2) $9.99 at FYE - YMMV

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Captain_Insano16

Captain_Insano16

Has a ton of stuff FS/FT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2005 - 11:34 PM

I was at FYE today picking up some stuff and found Mega Man Anniversary Collection (PS2) marked as on sale for $9.99. If anyone is looking for it, you might want to check out your local FYE - I hope this isn't old news -I didn't see it in a search by the name ~

BTW - the trade in prices at warehouse.com are no longer the same as you get in store at FYE - the instore trade in prices were between $1.50 to $5 lower than listed on the web - but still better than what EB was giving by a few bucks!

#2 soulwish2003

soulwish2003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2005 - 11:40 PM

Was that out the door or with a 9.99 rebate?

#3 Captain_Insano16

Captain_Insano16

Has a ton of stuff FS/FT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 September 2005 - 11:43 PM

Was that out the door or with a 9.99 rebate?

$9.99 out the door - no rebates or anything - It was $10.99 total here (dang 10% tax) - but well worth it

#4 Kain Vincent

Kain Vincent

Monarch of Games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 12:46 AM

I got it for $25 when it came out, totally worth it to me.
Hookbill is the best character in Tetris Attack 8-)
Game Collection|| Wishlist || Tradelist

#5 Pancake Rabbit

Pancake Rabbit

Have A Cigar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 03:25 AM

I almost want to pick this up even though I already have the gamecube version. The controls on the gamecube one make it almost unplayable once you get to the ones with the chargeable gun.

Posted Image

#6 Reality's Fringe

Reality's Fringe

Goes sex for pussy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 04:46 AM

No reason not to own it now. It's the best compilation since MArio Allstars and the LOZ: CE disc.
http://artthoubored.ytmnd.com/

http://snapintotehslimjim.ytmnd.com/

I had one last summer. I was asleep for it so I have no recollection of anything being up my ass.

#7 The Cheapest Ass Gamer

The Cheapest Ass Gamer

Wii shall overcome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 05:15 AM

No reason not to own it now. It's the best compilation since MArio Allstars and the LOZ: CE disc.

Eh, LoZ had its problems. For example, they could have included Link's Awakening.

But yeah, the MM collection is well worth 10 bucks. You're getting a crapload of the best games ever created.
I had a stick of Carefree gum, but it didn't work. I felt pretty good while I was blowing that bubble, but as soon as the gum lost its flavor, I was back to pondering my mortality. -Mitch Hedberg

#8 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 05:49 AM

Eh, LoZ had its problems. For example, they could have included Link's Awakening.

But yeah, the MM collection is well worth 10 bucks. You're getting a crapload of the best games ever created.

That, and some copies had a bug that made Majora's Mask lockup during parts of the game. There were many times I'd get somewhere, just to have the game freeze at the same spot everytime...man was I pissed...

#9 savedadough

savedadough

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:55 AM

BTW - the trade in prices at warehouse.com are no longer the same as you get in store at FYE - the instore trade in prices were between $1.50 to $5 lower than listed on the web - but still better than what EB was giving by a few bucks!

I've been to that FYE down there at Eastdale Mall, and I think I know what you're talking about. They're giving you store credit totals for what is supposed to be cash totals. For example, Malice on the XBox is supposed to be a $27.50 credit, yet they only gave me $22 credit. Another FYE I go to frequently in Columbus, MS gives you the full $27.50 credit for it. I would have pressed the issue, but the mall was 20 minutes from closing when I got there, plus they are a lot more lenient with accepting games that are scratched up than other FYE's/Coconuts I go to, so I didn't want to push my luck.
Please excuse me after making this post. I gotta go take a wicked "yes".

#10 zackattack

zackattack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:32 AM

No luck finding this at the FYE in Lynnwood, WA today. They did have RE: Outbreak File 2 for $9.99 though(didn't see a rebate mentioned anywhere). Dunno if that's an old deal or not, but I opted against it because I probably wouldn't have played it.

#11 Metal Boss

Metal Boss

Supreme Master of Hadou

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:35 AM

what is "fye"

#12 zackattack

zackattack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 08:02 AM

http://www.google.co...G=Google Search

#13 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2005 - 05:36 PM

I scanned it today...came up as "on sale $24.99".

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#14 paintballers

paintballers

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:21 AM

what is "fye"

For your entertainment