Photo
- - - - -

FF7 Demo on PS3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 electrictroy

electrictroy

Posted 18 September 2005 - 11:18 AM

This is the first ~5 minutes of the game (a view of the city, zoom-in on Aeris, and then Cloud jumping off the train). Link:

http://s43.yousendit...N10CGHWARBIRDC1

troy
Posted Image P.S. And please note that I am not attacking you personally. I think you're a great guy. I just disagree with your idea. ----- FAVORITES: (pre-85) Space Invaders/Asteroids/Missile Command/Berzerk/Pitfall/Indy 500/Defender/Pac-Man Junior ---------- (85-95) Arkanoid, Marble Madness, Pirates!, Elite, Red Storm Rising, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger ---------- (95-05) Final Fantasy 9, 10, Banjo-Kazooie

#2 bostonfrontier

bostonfrontier

Pierce - Garnett - Allen

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:17 PM

uh, you're about 3 months late

#3 help1

help1

What a dumb username

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2005 - 12:43 PM

Is that ingame?

#4 electrictroy

electrictroy

Posted 18 September 2005 - 01:09 PM

If "ingame" means real-time/console-generated graphics, then the answer is "yes". You are looking at actual PS3-generated polygons.

troy
Posted Image P.S. And please note that I am not attacking you personally. I think you're a great guy. I just disagree with your idea. ----- FAVORITES: (pre-85) Space Invaders/Asteroids/Missile Command/Berzerk/Pitfall/Indy 500/Defender/Pac-Man Junior ---------- (85-95) Arkanoid, Marble Madness, Pirates!, Elite, Red Storm Rising, Final Fantasy 6, Chrono Trigger ---------- (95-05) Final Fantasy 9, 10, Banjo-Kazooie