In the Groove + 2 RedOctane pads $40 and other RedOctane deals

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:45 AM

Posted in the Black Friday deals, but it actually starts today and I know most people wouldn't even think of them having a BF sale

Posted Image (active thrusday morning, midnight PST, ends 11/27)
2 In The Groove Official Pads, 1 In The Groove Game - $39.99
RedOctane Ignition Pad 3.0 - $79.99
Buy any RedOctane branded pad (covers ITG Pad, Ignition, Afterburner), get In The Groove for 19.99
Guitar Hero Guitar - $39.99

#2 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:53 AM

OMG, that In The Groove bundle is amazing. I was on the fence the last time they had a sale for just one pad and the game but now they're offering two pads and the game. I'm hopping on that now, thanks to RO and CD!

I guess you can't get free shipping if you add something else to make it over $40 but shipping for me was only $3.99 and I figured I'd need a carrying case for both pads anyways. Still a great deal.

#3 mcgavin27

mcgavin27

twomanjobs.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:00 PM

The In the Groove bundle is actually only $29.99 at Best buy tomorrow. After coupon, it could be 19.99 or 24.99.

logo.png

#4 Sway

Sway

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:28 PM

The In the Groove bundle is actually only $29.99 at Best buy tomorrow. After coupon, it could be 19.99 or 24.99.

Whoa, didn't realize they even sold the bundle, only saw the game there. Thanks for the heads up.

#5 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:45 PM

Can you use regular DDR pads for this game? If not, can you use the ITG pads for other games?

And where does it say it's $30 at BB?

#6 m0dem

m0dem

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2005 - 07:01 PM

Can you use regular DDR pads for this game? If not, can you use the ITG pads for other games?

And where does it say it's $30 at BB?

front page of ad

#7 whitereflection

whitereflection

Shake well before serving

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2005 - 07:07 PM

Oh, thanks. I couldn't find it on their site since it releases tomorrow. Makes sense.

#8 Cable387

Cable387

Naked and Sticky!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2005 - 12:05 AM

Did the Guitar Hero controllers just start being sold separately? I was waiting for them to be sold separately and I might just buy a second one now.

#9 rudeboie

rudeboie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 November 2005 - 06:59 AM

Yeah, they went back up about a week ago.

ITG pads follow the same format as the 4 button DDR games- the games and pads are essentially comaptible with each other.

#10 froinlaven

froinlaven

Mario Mario!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2005 - 12:21 AM

I couldn't get the Best Buy bundle this morning, so this is the next best thing. Still damn good for 2 pads and a game. I'll have to see whether this game is better than my faithful DDR.

#11 swetooth9

swetooth9

Go Tar Heels!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:40 AM

I couldn't get the Best Buy bundle this morning, so this is the next best thing. Still damn good for 2 pads and a game. I'll have to see whether this game is better than my faithful DDR.

yea, that ad was BS...i was the first one to ask about them (minimum 15 per store my ass) and they had NONE...i was like WTF?!1

#12 rudeboie

rudeboie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2005 - 04:40 AM

How weird, they should let you have rainchecks if the ad promises units.