4 replies to this topic

#1 dafunkk12

dafunkk12

Coconut Monkey

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:12 PM

www.rhinovideogames.com

Cue PETA.

Today in Rhino's, I saw a sign showing a free lucky rabbit's foot w/ purchase of The Rub Rabbits for DS. The clerk showed me a baggy full of colorful dyed rabbit's foot keychains. I don't know if they were faux or real because I didn't examine them. There was no branding on it, though; they're just generic. But if you can't find a cheaper price ($29.99) and want a freebie, here's an option.

They've clearanced Killzone, GoldenEye Rogue Agent, Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (maybe more?) down to $4.90. (At least for PS2 and Xbox, didn't check on GCN version, but probably clearanced too.) There was also a clearance table of miscellaneous things. Xbox Action Replay $14.99, Pelican GC Retro Pad (SNES-style cube controller) $3.90, Sony-brand PSP accessory pouch, gel bracelets, Logitech joystick, TCG booster packs, and various other things I can't remember off the top of my head.

This was at the UCF/Orlando Rhino's, but it's most likely chain-wide.
Posted Image
|Inspection 12 -- The Best Band You'll Never Hear|
My Game Collection (not at all complete and hardly updated)

#2 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2006 - 10:19 PM

It's chain wide, I checked the Murfreesboro store yesterday.. the prices are YMMV because I didn't see anything that cheap, most were between $9.99 and $14.99. They had the RE4 chainsaw clearanced to $34.99 (Version 1, the yellow one). There's a lot of clearancing going on so I advise everyone to check out their local Rhino store.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Rictor

Rictor

I like big butts...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2006 - 02:00 AM

Hmm...be nice if I had a local Rhino store...never heard of them. Checked the website and the nearest one is 3-4 hours south in Kentucky.

Banner1.png

#4 mink-e

mink-e

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 February 2006 - 02:38 PM

The one in Colorado Springs closed Monday morning. Apparently someone in upper management walked in and told the employees to go home because they were closing the store.

#5 argyle

argyle

Posted 10 February 2006 - 12:06 AM

I picked up Death By Degrees at mine last week for $4.90. They also have Nanobreaker for the same price, but I'm still trying to decide if it's worth that. :-P

They have a lot of GBA/DS games on sale too, tho I don't have a list. Saw that Sigma Star game & the other one Namco released around the same time that's similar in title - one was $10 & the other was $15 I believe. I'll try to pay more attention next time I head in & get a better list if anyone's interested. :)
Posted Image