Photo
- - - - -

Game Boy Micro - $88.93 at Wal-Mart (Canada)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jimmycanuck

jimmycanuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 March 2006 - 03:47 PM

I ventured down to my local Wal-Mart to pick up Ultimate Block Party and Pinball Hall of Fame for my PSP thanks to the great tip I found in these forums, and as it turns out, I found a great deal worth sharing while I was there!

Yesterday I posted that Best Buy had the Micro on sale for $109.99.
Well you can forget all about that, because what I've found is even better!

Wal-Mart has the micro for $88.93, and from what I can tell, THIS IS NOT A SALE! IT'S THEIR REGULAR PRICE!

Keep in mind, this is in Canada - although the US price has dropped at Wal-Mart as well, and now goes for $89.82 on the walmart.com site.

#2 kedawa

kedawa

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2006 - 05:32 AM

Yeah, they've been that price since before xmas.
Unfortunately, some stores stopped carrying the micro.
The only walmart near me is the the one in mountain plaza mall in hamilton ontario. I was going to get one there, but I waited because they said it would stay at that price indefinitely. When I finally decided to pick one up, I was told they no longer carry them.

#3 tzepau

tzepau

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:59 AM

At the Walmart in Brampton (I think it was that one, Airport Rd & Hwy 7) they had the GBM for a $67 plus I think it was 83 cents. Don't quite remember, only remember the $67 part. Definitely cheaper than the $89-ish it was selling for before, which was already cheap compared to other stores.