Photo
- - - - -

1 year Xbox Live + GRAW for $79.99 (canada)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jimmycanuck

jimmycanuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 March 2006 - 01:05 PM

Future Shop has a deal right now where if you buy GRAW ($69.99) and 1 year of XBox Live ($79.99) you'll save $45 instantly and another $25 with a mail-in rebate!!

I'm not sure if this is online only, but if it's also in store I have even better news! This weekend during set hours Future Shop is having it's "Family & Friends" sale. As part of this, they're offering 10% off all video games and 360 accessories. So that means you can save ANOTHER $15!!! The hours for the sale are;

Western Canada & Ontario (excluding Manitoba) - Sunday March 19th - 5pm-9pm
Manitoba, Quebec & Atlantic Canada - Monday, March 20th - 5pm-9pm
Online - From 5pm Sunday March 19th to 9am Monday March 20th

I can't WAIT for Sunday night so that I can pick this deal up even cheaper (though I'm scared that if I wait they'll run out of stock). Think I should wait?

EDIT:: Looks like it's online only. I just tried to purchase it online with the "in store pick up" option, and it pushed the price back up to full. :(

#2 neudog

neudog

Airborne!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2006 - 04:40 AM

DAMN YOU CANADA! :rofl: Seriously though that is an awesome deal. Why can't deals like this trickle down to the U.S.
:bouncy:HAPPY GAMING:bouncy:
Tradelist Posted ImageThere is no need to fight, there are items for all:-P
Perrin Kaplan on Sex/Violence in Games -"Parents who use video games as a babysitter shouldn't have sex to begin with"
Posted Image
Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#3 Yusuke-Urameshi-

Yusuke-Urameshi-

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2006 - 05:35 AM

Why's Canada get all the deals? :(
My site about shirts, shoes, and more:
Wicked Cloth.es

#4 jimmycanuck

jimmycanuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2006 - 11:59 AM

lmao!! Are you guys kidding me? We get next to nothing in the way of deals!! Everyday I read the main deals forum and die just a little inside knowing I can't score these fabulous offers!

That being said, I've now ordered my GRAW+Live deal. It should be here by the end of the week. :D

#5 snotnose_colossal

snotnose_colossal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:28 AM

hey jimmie, if you want to get in on the american deals you can. Just find a place like the letter carrier that will accept deliveries with your name on it. There is one near Buffalo I think. They will charge you like $1.50 for each package you pick up, but if your going to order a couple games its usually worth it. Plus they call you when it arrives.

#6 jimmycanuck

jimmycanuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2006 - 12:50 PM

hey jimmie, if you want to get in on the american deals you can. Just find a place like the letter carrier that will accept deliveries with your name on it. There is one near Buffalo I think. They will charge you like $1.50 for each package you pick up, but if your going to order a couple games its usually worth it. Plus they call you when it arrives.

sweet! that is a fantastic idea. My sister-in-law actually lives in North Carolina but comes up 3 or 4 times a year - maybe I could even send them to her and just have her bring the stuff up when she comes. That'll save me the gas/border toll/etc..

You've got the wheels turning now, boy! Thanks for getting me thinking about this! :):):)

#7 starmask2k3

starmask2k3

CAG MASTER'S

• Trading Ban

Posted 20 March 2006 - 01:44 PM

or find someone like me i live in buffalo,ny