People can Sue for anything

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fart_bubble

fart_bubble

A fart that says "Ni"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:34 AM

I don't know if this should be in the politics section or not. But I find this to be very funny.

The farting chair
Posted ImagePosted Image

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats

#2 2poor

2poor

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:40 AM

Wow... just wow. Some people bitch over the smallest things.

#3 fart_bubble

fart_bubble

A fart that says "Ni"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:48 AM

awsome avatar. I am a huge fan of Jurrasic 5
Posted ImagePosted Image

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats

#4 2poor

2poor

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:01 AM

awsome avatar. I am a huge fan of Jurrasic 5

I love J5 too. There's like no news of their new album this year is there?

#5 Blade

Blade

Adolescent Genetically Altered Shinobi Terrapin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:08 AM

Well, she's attempting to sue them, and that's a case even George Michaels could dismiss as being gay. I can see her in court exclaiming, "BUT IT WAS THE CHAIR THE WHOLE TIME" and everyone rolling their eyes...

#6 fart_bubble

fart_bubble

A fart that says "Ni"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:09 AM

The only thing that I have heard about it is that there is going to be a new CD coming out. Hell I don't even know of a date.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 ZeroSupporT

ZeroSupporT

By Your Powers Combined..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:17 PM

Lets stay on the important stuff here people, fart chairs and their insane owners.

Honestly the more the media destroys these peoples image, hopefully the less we'll see of them.

#8 fart_bubble

fart_bubble

A fart that says "Ni"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:47 PM

If only that dumb bitch didn't burn herself with coffee. If I was a teacher, I would love to have that chair. She has to be one of those stuck up teachers that everyone hates to not find it funny.
Posted ImagePosted Image