Miami, FL - REZ at EBGames in Kendall

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 ElfAngel7

ElfAngel7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2006 - 02:51 PM

Hey guys, went to preorder a DSlite and found a copy of RES at the EBGames around 120th St. and 127th Ave. It may be short, but it's a helluva experience.
ElfAngel7's Brief List of Anime You Must Watch:
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Gankutsuou, Elfen Lied, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Tsukihime, Code Geass, anything Captain Harlock.

#2 Bean_Bandit

Bean_Bandit

Posted 07 June 2006 - 03:25 PM

It was reprinted, you'll find at least one at every EB or Gamestop.

I thought this was old news?

#3 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2006 - 03:50 PM

whoa a miami topic lol..

1080i is for douchebags

#4 depascal22

depascal22

Daddy Fat Sacks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2006 - 08:07 PM

It is old news, but the price that EB still sells it at makes people assume it's still rare.

#5 tholly

tholly

R.I.P. HD-DVD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:10 PM

yea....i see them all the time now....not as great a find as it was a year ago.....
Excel Collection Spreadsheet
WTB: Magnavox Odyssey 2 The Voice manual / box & Sega 32x Spider-man & Pitfall

#6 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:31 PM

whoa a miami topic lol..

yeah, I'm surprised as well >_<

#7 glockant

glockant

Posted 07 June 2006 - 09:40 PM

cool!

another miamian here..

#8 KingNES

KingNES

Posted 07 June 2006 - 10:01 PM

Homestead and Cutler Ridge each had one as well.
"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen."

#9 drsuper23

drsuper23

Been here a while

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:48 AM

Saw one at the 4 different Gamestops/EBGames that I went into today. Nice to see so many CAGs from Miami. Now I know why I can't find what I'm looking for all the time.
Posted Image

Posted Image
PS3 Trophies

For use of those who I trade with. My past trade rating.

#10 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:58 AM

I've met a ton of lurker CAGs who never post here when there's a huge deal going on, but that's the closest I've come to seeing Miami CAGs.

#11 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 12:51 PM

yea i dont think there are that many.... besides im not the nerdy type to be seen with a huge list of games on sale at a circuit city.. even though ive seen that happen.. might of been cags ..who knows

1080i is for douchebags

#12 zenintrude

zenintrude

habitual line stepper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 01:12 PM

I've met a ton of lurker CAGs who never post here when there's a huge deal going on, but that's the closest I've come to seeing Miami CAGs.

that's not true, you tool... you know me, aka the person who introduced you to this shit.
YOU'RE GOING TO A NIGHTMARE PROM!

Posted Image Posted Image

my trade list... lots of games for most systems

#13 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:15 PM

Yes...you find it anywhere now. I personally did not care for this game and dont think its worth $40.

#14 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 05:20 PM

that's not true, you tool... you know me, aka the person who introduced you to this shit.

Fuck off :lol:

hows school? give me a call sometime... I'm still alive :lol:

#15 Limegreen

Limegreen

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:12 PM

That's the ebgames i go to all the time
Posted Image

#16 xorbitalsx

xorbitalsx

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:30 PM

Hey everybody. I just joined CAG recently, good to see people in miami as well. Everybody posting about deals where I cant go sucks. I know this is off topic, but I read another post by one of you about the circuit citys down south having nothing. Just wanted to let you know the one in aventura has next to nothing either. Anybody know where there are still some good clearance priced games?

#17 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:41 PM

i rarely have any luck at any cc....

aside from the sorta good 9.99 sale they had a week ago

1080i is for douchebags

#18 xorbitalsx

xorbitalsx

Posted 08 June 2006 - 08:44 PM

Yeah, I picked up Star Wars Battlefront for Xbox for 9.99. Great game.

#19 drsuper23

drsuper23

Been here a while

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 09:23 PM

I had some good luck at the CC at Aventura. I picked up the last copy of DQ VIII that was basically just there waiting to be picked up. I didn't get a chance to go until Monday night so that game was just sitting there in plain sight. Either a CAG was nice enough to leave it behind or someone just returned it.
Posted Image

Posted Image
PS3 Trophies

#20 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 June 2006 - 10:03 PM

the best sale to hit miami ever was the 90% off at TRU, but I don't see that happening again.

#21 drsuper23

drsuper23

Been here a while

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2006 - 02:17 AM

The $10 TRU sale last year was good to me. I picked up a copy of DDS1 and was also able to find a copy of SMT: Nocturne. The CC $5 sale a while back was also just as good. I remember picking up Disgaea for that price.

the best sale to hit miami ever was the 90% off at TRU, but I don't see that happening again.

Posted Image

Posted Image
PS3 Trophies

#22 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2006 - 02:25 AM

The $10 TRU sale last year was good to me. I picked up a copy of DDS1 and was also able to find a copy of SMT: Nocturne. The CC $5 sale a while back was also just as good. I remember picking up Disgaea for that price.

true, but some sales seem to get either raided, or just don't apply too much in miami.

I was able to get some decent stuff as well at the TRU sale, including DDS1 as well. Overall great stuff comes around every so often, but it's usually a rare occurance.

#23 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2006 - 02:39 AM

We should make a South FL topic for all the Palm Beach/Broward/Miami-Dade CAGs. Everytime I check the normal FL one its always some West FL, North FL or Central FL CAGS talking about deals in those regions.

#24 RelentlessRolento

RelentlessRolento

Conversation Comedy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2006 - 03:28 AM

We should make a South FL topic for all the Palm Beach/Broward/Miami-Dade CAGs. Everytime I check the normal FL one its always some West FL, North FL or Central FL CAGS talking about deals in those regions.

Agreed. Whoever want's to start it go ahead :)

#25 zenintrude

zenintrude

habitual line stepper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2006 - 04:51 PM

any places in dade with the ds lite available yet? i checked last week at target and walmart but no dice.
YOU'RE GOING TO A NIGHTMARE PROM!

Posted Image Posted Image

my trade list... lots of games for most systems

#26 glockant

glockant

Posted 09 June 2006 - 05:23 PM

Hey everybody. I just joined CAG recently, good to see people in miami as well. Everybody posting about deals where I cant go sucks. I know this is off topic, but I read another post by one of you about the circuit citys down south having nothing. Just wanted to let you know the one in aventura has next to nothing either. Anybody know where there are still some good clearance priced games?

yea, i've been to the CC on SW 88 St and 70something Ave, the one by walmart on NW 87 Ave and 13 St, and the one in Hialeah at 400 W 49 St.

all of those are cleaned out.

oh, and don't go to the CC on 9974 Premier Pkwy in Miramar.
damn yahoo sent me to a CC warehouse.

i was going to make a trip to the aventura, pembroke pines, and weston CC this weekend. i'll see what's up.

#27 glockant

glockant

Posted 09 June 2006 - 05:25 PM

word.

#28 xorbitalsx

xorbitalsx

Posted 09 June 2006 - 06:57 PM

glockant, let me know what you find at the pines CC. I want to know if its worth the trip.

#29 glockant

glockant

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:00 PM

glockant, let me know what you find at the pines CC. I want to know if its worth the trip.

looking for anything in specific?

#30 guyver2077

guyver2077

CAG Original

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 June 2006 - 10:37 PM

yea, i've been to the CC on SW 88 St and 70something Ave, the one by walmart on NW 87 Ave and 13 St, and the one in Hialeah at 400 W 49 St.

all of those are cleaned out.

oh, and don't go to the CC on 9974 Premier Pkwy in Miramar.
damn yahoo sent me to a CC warehouse.

i was going to make a trip to the aventura, pembroke pines, and weston CC this weekend. i'll see what's up.

the only one i go to is on 87 ave..and it kinda sux

there isnt much i want at any cc though..i only go when something i want is on sale.. like last weeks burnout revenge for 29.99 and path of neo for 9.99

1080i is for douchebags