Jacksonville CAGs

• Please log in to reply
463 replies to this topic

#1 Hot Like Wasabi

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2006 - 04:17 PM

Here it is, at the request from the Florida thread.

Anyways, I hit two Rhinos yesterday (3rd St / Kernan) and walked away with Metal Slug 4/5 (Xbox) for $9.50 and The Suffering:Ties that Bind (xbox) for $4.50, both new. Nothing for PS2 had really gotten a big markdown yet but here are a few more titles I spotted:

King of Fighters 02/03 (Xbox) - $9.50
Odama (GC) - $24
Arena Football (xbox) - $7.50

Also, I am trying to sell a copy of Burning Rangers, signed by Yuji Naka and Naoto Ohshima with a disc only Dragon Force thrown in for $150 if any body is interested ;)

#2 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2006 - 04:21 PM

anyone need a TI-89? will sell mine for $50 with batteries and manual.

Blockbuster has been crap lately. Crappy games at retail prices. (Not) My Favorite!!!!

#3 mm2barry

mm2barry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:31 PM

I just came from Beach and Kernan's Rhino. They had Metal Slug, MGS: Acid 2, Exit, and a few other titles. now that i think about it, i should've bought the MGS2, but i didn't really like the first one, just would've put it in the collection.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
Gen. George S. Patton

#4 battleroyal33

battleroyal33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2006 - 02:46 PM

And I just got rid of my Xbox, Those are some great prices on those games.

#5 Hot Like Wasabi

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2006 - 08:01 PM

No one waste there time with CompUSA near Regency, they have a horrible game section.

#6 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2006 - 10:39 PM

still some drill dozers at avenues best buy. ALSO $50 seagate 120 GB Hard drive!!!!! Wootastic

#7 darth007

darth007

Brand New Eyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:38 AM

I would say the same about the fn southside blvd CompUSA. Manager's specials? HA. funny. Wasabi nearby the store though has some decent Japanese buffet food. I'm satisfied with their food.

#8 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:04 PM

I would say the same about the fn southside blvd CompUSA. Manager's specials? HA. funny. Wasabi nearby the store though has some decent Japanese buffet food. I'm satisfied with their food.

Was it "Hot like Wasabi"???? Sorry, I had to say it.

#9 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:05 PM

If you need some RF adaptors, Rhino's has thier pelican brand ones for .50 each. Might stock up on some GC ones for my SNES/NES systems.

#10 Hot Like Wasabi

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 12:27 AM

Has any one checked out Yelp.com ? Not much of a Jacksonville presence yet.

#11 battleroyal33

battleroyal33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 July 2006 - 03:08 PM

Not sure if any of you locals are intrested but I have a few Xbox 360 games that I will be listing on ebay soon, I was just seeing if they were of any intrest to anybody, you would be able to avoid shipping charges if you wanted to do a local pick up. I have

Over G Fighters $30
Rockstars Table Tennis $25

Each game is complete with original disc, case and instruction booklet, discs are in perfect condition.

#12 mm2barry

mm2barry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:22 AM

Not sure if any of you locals are intrested but I have a few Xbox 360 games that I will be listing on ebay soon, I was just seeing if they were of any intrest to anybody, you would be able to avoid shipping charges if you wanted to do a local pick up. I have

Over G Fighters $30
Rockstars Table Tennis $25

Each game is complete with original disc, case and instruction booklet, discs are in perfect condition.

r u willing to trade anything? or are you firm on selling? i'll have to update my collection on IGN, but PM me if you are interested in trading.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
Gen. George S. Patton

#13 Gamerguy

Gamerguy

Oh, I'm so clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 July 2006 - 04:50 AM

I just got back from doing some hurricane relief work on the Gulf Coast, so I've missed out on the Rhino's thing. I'll check out the one on Southside tomorrow if I get a chance.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 darth007

darth007

Brand New Eyes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2006 - 03:26 AM

Yea the Rhino sale is pretty sweet. I've gotten Samurai Showdown V for $14.50, The Final Fantasy XI clock for $7.50, and King of Fighters 02/03 for $4.50. The Rhino in the OP mall had an fn Neo Geo Pocket Color and 6 good games for $35 but someone bought it already. How are the Rhino's on the other side of town? (east of the St. John's).

#15 mm2barry

mm2barry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 July 2006 - 09:09 PM

i've got a neo-geo pocket color with a few games for trade if anyone is interested. i bought it on ebay and only used it a few times to play metal slug. if you're interested me, PM me and i'll let you know what games i have.
Gen. George S. Patton

#16 Hot Like Wasabi

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 July 2006 - 08:30 PM

Odama hit another price drop at Rhinos, it is now $19.50, picked it up at the 3rd St location.

#17 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 July 2006 - 04:31 AM

Last price drop to be this Thursday. Then its going back to pre-clearance prices. OH NOES!!!!

#18 Hot Like Wasabi

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 July 2006 - 09:18 PM

Target @ Regency:

Drill Dozer: $7.98
Sonic Heroes (GC): $4.98

#19 Gamerguy

Gamerguy

Oh, I'm so clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2006 - 04:09 AM

Target @ Regency:

Drill Dozer: $7.98
Sonic Heroes (GC): $4.98

Great price on Drill Dozer. Too bad I'm in Massachusetts right now.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 Gamerguy

Gamerguy

Oh, I'm so clever

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2006 - 07:47 PM

The Wal*Mart Supercenter on Beach Blvd (not the one at the beach, though) has Guitar Hero for $50.00 - game and controller included. There are plenty left. They're located at the front of the electronics section by the movies, opposite of the side with the rest of the games.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#21 imdaicon

imdaicon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2006 - 10:21 PM

Surprised the one on Beach has it for $50 now, I picked one up there for $35 about a month and a half ago.

#22 Hot Like Wasabi

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:36 PM

Geist is down to $12 at Target

#23 Hot Like Wasabi

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:12 PM

Damn, some place on Beach Blvd (some cyber cafe I believe) was holding a Guitar Hero tourney this past weekend. I would have rocked some faces.

#24 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:40 PM

I am sure they canceled it. I went to thier Halo 2 and fighting tourneys and they bitched and moaned and canceled the event because they didnt have enough people to at least cover their investment. Plus it was ghetto, you had to bring your own guitar

#25 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:44 PM

WOOT!!! I got a MAdden 07 for xbox 360!!! Game Force has it! Get it fast before EA lays down the lawsuithammer!!!

#26 Hot Like Wasabi

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:48 PM

Which GameForce???

Damn, I have credit at Rhinos I was going to use it toward it.

#27 Hot Like Wasabi

Hot Like Wasabi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2006 - 04:17 PM

Caved in and got Madden on 360

#28 mm2barry

mm2barry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 August 2006 - 11:35 PM

anyone interested in trading for Dead Rising? it's in brand new condition, played for a few hours.
send me your offers.
Gen. George S. Patton

#29 mm2barry

mm2barry

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 August 2006 - 03:32 PM

i've got final fantasy strategy guides for 8 and 9. let me know if you want them.
also, i went up to Pecan Park flea market. nothing special. the dealers sell for more than store prices.
Gen. George S. Patton

#30 sying

sying

Speedy1961 Defense Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:41 PM

Anyone up for Texas hold'em this week?