6 replies to this topic

#1 serum79

serum79

power.wisdom.courage

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 12:09 PM

http://shop1.outpost...CH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

decent if you ask me
Life is damn good when you're a cheap ass gamer!

#2 Ender

Ender

Bears, Beets.......

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 01:11 PM

Not bad, considering it is $35 to your doorstep. You'd pay more than that even if you went to BB and used a GGC. I pre-ordered mine from estarland.com with credit I had there, though. (I wish it would hurry the hell up too!)
Posted Image

Armed because I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

#3 EXStrike

EXStrike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 01:22 PM

I pre-ordered and paid in full for it at EB.. dunno if it's worth it to go back and look stupid returning it and then ordering it from here.

But still, $35 + free shipping is nice.

#4 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 02:08 PM

I agree that this is a good deal...However, in my experience, that Overstock takes whats seems F-O-R-E-V-E-R to ship. If you have the patience, or the game backlog, to wait then this is a good deal. Thanks, OP.

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#5 icyjones

icyjones

I Think I Have A Problem.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 02:16 PM

he posted a link to outpost, not overstock. outpost has very quick shipping, and i have had nothing but good experiences with them.

#6 Number83

Number83

¡oɹq 'ʎɹoʇs ןooɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 02:18 PM

he posted a link to outpost, not overstock. outpost has very quick shipping, and i have had nothing but good experiences with them.

:oops: Oops...My apologoes to the OP. Man, I need to get my eyes checked! :wall:

550797.png

signature-bar-white.gif

Grammar: The difference between knowing your sh*t and knowing you're sh*t.

#7 Roufuss

Roufuss

is now a coupon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2006 - 03:11 PM

Outpost has very S-L-O-W shipping on popular items... I waited almost a month for me and my katamari and MGA 2 to ship.

I called my lady friend last night and said my buddy had to beat off on my chest, she is kinda pissed at me, but it was the best idea I had all night, and I stand by it.

Posted Image