Photo
- - - - -

Wanted: Cheap bulk lots of n64/snes/nes games.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 sneekpeaks

sneekpeaks

Posted 20 October 2006 - 05:08 PM

I want to buy games that have anything to do with n64 games, snes, or certain nes games.

If you want to sell all of your games as a bulk lot to me. I'm mainly looking to resell but i don't want to start reselling unless i can get copies of the games i love and adore. Plus, to resell them at the same time, and then buying copies over and over etc. I am willing to spend big bucks on people who want to get rid of there collections as long as i am able to make somewhat of a profit off of it. Wish me all the best of luck.

This is to all people who find good finds at garage sales and dont want to put up with the hassle to sell everything off individually. I am ready to make this a part-time business for me going to college and paying for me to survive. So i want to sell the games i love but also rebuy them at a cheap price. So if i want to play one of my favorites i can just pick one out of the box that i'm selling hoping to get a rebuy from someone. PLEASE HELP ME OUT I NEED TO MAKE MONEY SOMEHOW FROM GOING TO SCHOOL BUT ALSO DONT WANT TO LOOSE MY PRIDE COLLECTION OF VIDEO GAMES!

I'm mainly looking to pay for things that are 60% of the average ebay completed price. Thanks let me know.

#2 wubb

wubb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2006 - 05:25 PM

You may only have one active trade thread on the trading forum at a time. I've closed the other one you link from this one.

#3 sneekpeaks

sneekpeaks

Posted 22 October 2006 - 08:46 PM

Bump new topic.

#4 Captain_Insano16

Captain_Insano16

Has a ton of stuff FS/FT!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:19 PM

CML I've got quite a few nes/snes/n64 games and make me an offer on any you are interested in - I'd love to get rid of all of them!
Checkout my FS/FT/Wants list! :bouncy:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interested in all types of old school games - NES, SEGA, ATARI, TG-16, NEOGEO, ETC
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also want Transformers or Gobots

#5 eastcoastvillian

eastcoastvillian

born to be a dancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:22 PM

Please take another look at my list. I would love to sell you a ton of my N64,SNES and maybe the rest of my NES games.

#6 sneekpeaks

sneekpeaks

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:32 PM

captain insane only a few things and you might not like my offer accounting it might be considered lowballing. Eastcoast im thinking about taking all your n64/snes games off you i will come up with a price soon enough.

#7 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:34 PM

I have some, cml and let me know how much you would give me.
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#8 sneekpeaks

sneekpeaks

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:44 PM

offer sent any opinions?

#9 soulvengeance

soulvengeance

Beating dead horses

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2006 - 09:57 PM

counteroffer sent.:)
mytradelist:
http://www.cheapassg...864#post2614864

Calls this what you may, but I would say that Blacks actually benefited from the slavery. Comparing the current lives of many African Americans to Africans, one can see that the former live in much better conditions with greater freedoms and opportunities.

#10 Dark Zero

Dark Zero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:00 PM

Check my link! PM me if interested.

#11 RegalSin2020

RegalSin2020

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:01 PM

I have SNES, NES, N64 games. CML and just maybe I will take your offer.

#12 boyward

boyward

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:10 PM

I have a bunch of NES games in my list that I don't want to sell individually, as you state in your post. Please check my list and PM me if you're interested in having them all.

#13 eastcoastvillian

eastcoastvillian

born to be a dancer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:16 PM

Hey your PM box is full

#14 sneekpeaks

sneekpeaks

Posted 22 October 2006 - 10:24 PM

Not Anymore,

RegalSin: well you have your stuff labeled at way to much as it is i dont want to ruin your parade unless your considering to make a reasonable drop beneath the actual price

#15 RegalSin2020

RegalSin2020

Posted 22 October 2006 - 11:47 PM

I know but if your asking for lots you could still make offers even if the outcome is no. It never hurts to try.

#16 sneekpeaks

sneekpeaks

Posted 23 October 2006 - 03:52 AM

ok offer sent

#17 Mind_n_Soul

Mind_n_Soul

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 October 2006 - 09:19 AM

cml if there is anything you want

#18 sneekpeaks

sneekpeaks

Posted 24 October 2006 - 05:16 PM

really nothing interesting...

#19 Wlogan31

Wlogan31

Economic Extraordinaire

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 October 2006 - 05:21 PM

I guess CML

Buy/Sell/Trade - Come on Down!: http://www.cheapassg...014#post1554014

PS3 Trophies

Currently Playing:
:ps3: Resident Evil 5   :ps3: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

#20 sneekpeaks

sneekpeaks

Posted 28 October 2006 - 01:42 AM

bump

#21 buuyi

buuyi

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 28 October 2006 - 02:20 AM

CML http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=112860

I can hold the NES games for you, if you are interested.

#22 sneekpeaks

sneekpeaks

Posted 28 October 2006 - 07:01 PM

replied to bump