Photo
- - - - -

Wii Locations

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:51 AM

Sadly I don't have any for my fellow CAG's yet, but in about... 6 hours I'll be off in a mad dash to find some. I'll post my results here when I get back.
(Spokane Valley area) It'd be cool if my fellow northwesters could do the same. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 crystalklear64

crystalklear64

Posted 24 November 2006 - 06:54 PM

Ok you 41 jerks... here are my results (note these are all from Spokane Valley):
Sears has none.
Sam Goody has none.
Target has none.
Circuit City had none, but expect a shipment both today and possibly tomorrow.
EBGames had none, told me they will have more within the week.
Toys R Us were expecting some within a few hours (7am PST) I have yet to call and check if they have any yet.
Wallmart has none.
Hastings has none.
Gamecrazy has none and the employee's told me not to bother because they have tons of preorders to fill. (did get FFXII for 30$ there though...)
and finally...
Fred Meyer's has none, was told they'd have some within the week.

So thats it... dissapointment all around. Damn you holiday shopping... damn you...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 help1

help1

What a dumb username

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2006 - 09:00 PM

thanks

#4 heyman

heyman

Posted 24 November 2006 - 09:03 PM

Holiday shopper should just wait for a few more week untill they get alot more wii in and let us gamers have it now. So will could play it now. They only going to save it for xmas. What a waste.

#5 j.elles

j.elles

Gaming Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 November 2006 - 09:30 PM

Same here with dallas. I think Best Buy and Gamestop might have had 1-3. I'm not sure though. I will drive around on Saturday night and hope to get on.
"The future changes as we stand here, else we are the game pieces of the gods, not their heirs, as we have been promised."
"Tanis comes to me for advice, not because I am a seer. He comes because I am able to think, which is something most of these other fools seem incapable of doing."-Raistlin

#6 adambomb

adambomb

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:39 PM

I camped at the Fred Meyers on the South Hill, they had 48 allocated, I was #23.

#7 Nyquil

Nyquil

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:00 AM

toysrus is getting some in tomorrow, problem is all the wii's will be sold in a bundle. so that might be a turn off for many

#8 petersen98374

petersen98374

Network Admistrator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:20 AM

I was at the Puyallup COSTCO today, and they had atleast 10 WII bundles for $339

VIC-20, C-16, Atari 5200, C-128D, C-64, NES, Amiga 500, Sega Master System, GameGear, Sega CD, Sega Genesis, 32X, LaserActive, CDX, JVC X'Eye, Saturn, NOMAD, Neo Geo Pocket Color, 3DO, Dreamcast, Gameboy Advance SP, GameCube, Nintendo DS, Wii, DS lite, XBox360, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS, 3DS XL, Wii U, XBOX ONE, ???