ninebreaker

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:24 AM

Ebgames:
http://www.gamestop....oduct_id=281510

Gamestop:
http://www.ebgames.c...oduct_id=281510

This bundle includes controller, very nice deal :)

#2 ninebreaker

ninebreaker

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:26 AM

If those URL links do not work,
please search in website of EB and GS.

#3 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:34 AM

it's been $30 in store for months now, i know since i picked a copy up back in october. good to see it online too

#4 imakoodoode

imakoodoode

Posted 20 January 2007 - 07:35 AM

nice find, just picked one up

#5 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2007 - 08:05 AM

yea this has been 30 for sometime now..I tried this game out the difficulty curve is so random...

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#6 SubjectNameHere

SubjectNameHere

http://squandary.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2007 - 08:33 AM

Add Gamecrazy to this.. every store I've seen has at least a few for that price.

#7 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2007 - 09:10 AM

The local Target had two on the shelf for that price. I passed, hoping it'll drop to $20. If it does, I'll jump on it.

#8 mkelehan

mkelehan

Xbox Live Arcade Fiend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:54 PM

yea this has been 30 for sometime now..I tried this game out the difficulty curve is so random...

It progresses very smoothly. New players should be certain to beat ALL of Beginner before moving on. 5 key is a nice bonus mode, but 7 key is where Beginner is, so do that.

#9 argyle

argyle

Posted 20 January 2007 - 03:57 PM

The local Target had two on the shelf for that price. I passed, hoping it'll drop to $20. If it does, I'll jump on it.

Yup, that's me. I see it all over the place, so I figure it's just a matter of time before it drops further.
Posted Image

#10 Memorex

Memorex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

I played this game at a friends house, and i dont know if it was too hard for me or what. But I thought it was going to be awesome, and I was dissapointed.

Just my 2 cents

#11 mkelehan

mkelehan

Xbox Live Arcade Fiend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2007 - 09:16 PM

I played this game at a friends house, and i dont know if it was too hard for me or what. But I thought it was going to be awesome, and I was dissapointed.

Just my 2 cents

PLAY ON BEGINNER

Newcomers usually think that they can start on Normal, or move up to level 3 songs quickly. You need to spend time with the 1s and the 2s. It gets very difficult, but there's still enough on the easy end.

#12 YoshiFan1

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 January 2007 - 09:52 PM

I agree about playing on beginner. I have some 5 key mixes I had played before and I wasn't very good at them and thought 7 key would be impossible for me. I started with the level 1 and 2's and easily cleared them and can play up to level 4 now and a few 5's without much trouble.