Grandia Xtreme 7.99 used at gamecrazy

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:39 PM

I had them check in the system store specifally. I was going to special order this game but doesn't gurantee it will come with the case or manual. I've been looking for this game cheap if anyone has a GC near and can find one I'd be willing to pay cost + shipping or there's stuff on my list also.

Also I think suikoden 3 is still 11.99 or less used? I remember seeing a copy back then wished I got it at that pice...

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#2 Legendary Gokou

Legendary Gokou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:25 AM

I heard mediocre things about this game. Regardless it seems like a good price, I'll check in on Friday. Thanks!

#3 anderton

anderton

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:51 AM

Game Crazy is the go-to place for rare RPGs. Too bad they don't have a store locator.

#4 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:32 AM

If you special order it used and it doesn't come with case or manual, can you refuse it and get your special order fee back?

#5 roc's feather

roc's feather

Man about town

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2007 - 07:15 AM

Well, I can say from personal experience that it isn't a great game. It's OK, but not as good as either Grandia 2 or Grandia 3. The battle system is solid, but it has an awful story and a horrible color palette. Not that PS2 games tend to get particularly scarce, but Grandia Xtreme was/is considered one of the rarer ones. Odd that they would do such a price slash.
"We cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are." - Max De Pree
Posted Image

#6 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2007 - 07:28 AM

My store had a used one not too long ago, it's gone now though.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#7 GTZ_NSR

GTZ_NSR

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2007 - 08:00 AM

I was in my GC today and they had nothing as far as used PS2 games go. It was pathetic compared to the EB across the street. I'd definitely like to pick up both Grandia Xtreme and Suikoden III for those prices.

#8 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2007 - 09:28 AM

If you special order it used and it doesn't come with case or manual, can you refuse it and get your special order fee back?

yea you can get a refund if they don't find it at all or refuse if you don't like the condition of the disk also.

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)