$25 Amazon Gift for $13.95 and other great Gift Card Deals at Amazon

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hot off Twitter.  Prices may be fluctuating and cards may go in and out of stock.

https://twitter.com/videogamedeals/status/1717708674674618520

Last edited by a moderator:
got a 2nd order of 4 amazon gift cards today ($25 ones) they actually worked but only had $13.95 on them. at least i don't have to worry about waiting for the refund, unless they still refund them anyway.

I think this giftcard fiasco is causing my actual giftcard order to be delayed... it was supposed to be here on Friday but still hasn't shipped. 

My chipotle gift cards worked (only tried 1but I assume the rest will too since same package)

I haven't gotten any email from Amazon, and it shows my 2 $100 Amazon cards should should arrive tomorrow. But they haven't shipped yet so we will see

Got my $200 apple gift card for $104 and it has full value wooo

would've preferred to get all 3, but I'll take the 1 :D 

So, that $25 Amazon gift card I canceled? I just got an email from them apologizing for the error and to make it right, they're depositing $11.10 into my gift card balance, to make up the difference in price (since the $25 gift card would have only had $13.95 on it). Again, I canceled that before it shipped, meaning I guess I just got free Amazon bucks. Sweet lol

So, that $25 Amazon gift card I canceled? I just got an email from them apologizing for the error and to make it right, they're depositing $11.10 into my gift card balance, to make up the difference in price (since the $25 gift card would have only had $13.95 on it). Again, I canceled that before it shipped, meaning I guess I just got free Amazon bucks. Sweet lol
I got the same thing. Free money.

They want me to file an incident report since apparently someone stole the giftcard I ordered before my sister made it to the door to see if it was there. Why such a hassle? I would take a replacement instead of a refund.

bread's done
Back