Any Starwars deals?

i noticed in wired (i think that was the magazine) that Lucas is going to improve/change the movies once again and release all 6 movies in a dvd box set. Probably a year or 2 away but i'm just going to wait for that since i have the vhs versions to tide me over until then. although i do have episode II on dvd.

Also, if anyone knows of any really good deals on the Clone Wars DVD, please post it here. I'm quite interested in seeing it now.

I saw Sams Club had the box set the other day. Didn't check the price though since I already have it. It's probably about $10 or so less than retail. Only helpful if you have a membership though.

[quote name='Swingman']i noticed in wired (i think that was the magazine) that Lucas is going to improve/change the movies once again and release all 6 movies in a dvd box set. Probably a year or 2 away but i'm just going to wait for that since i have the vhs versions to tide me over until then. although i do have episode II on dvd.[/QUOTE]

Exactly: rent them now, buy the box set later.

I though I heard these movies would be *released to theaters* in 2007?

I wish Lucas would release the *non-altered* versions. We should have a choice which version we want.

troy

Only way your going to be able to get the originals is to buy the HK versions that they ripped from LD's and converted to DVD it appears. Although I wouldn't put it past lucas to try to make a few extra bucks by releasing the originals also in DVD format.

[quote name='Zman310']Also, if anyone knows of any really good deals on the Clone Wars DVD, please post it here. I'm quite interested in seeing it now.[/QUOTE]

$9.49 at CC next week. Same for Episode 1 & 2.

[quote name='demomanTNA']$9.49 at CC next week. Same for Episode 1 & 2.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I looked at the ad and totally missed that. Much thanks.

[quote name='Zman310']Oh man, I looked at the ad and totally missed that. Much thanks.[/QUOTE]

No problem at all. Who knows... maybe you'll even run into me at my location. ;)

[quote name='demomanTNA']No problem at all. Who knows... maybe you'll even run into me at my location. ;)[/QUOTE]

Be sure and save me a copy then (since that is my CC) ;)

[quote name='demomanTNA']No problem at all. Who knows... maybe you'll even run into me at my location. ;)[/QUOTE]

CAGs meeting face-to-face? Scary.

[quote name='BIG5']CAGs meeting face-to-face? Scary.[/QUOTE]

Oh, don't worry. I'll be sure to remember to wear my mask.

[quote name='demomanTNA']$9.49 at CC next week. Same for Episode 1 & 2.[/QUOTE]

Crap... I just bought Clone Wars at Target for 14.99 last night also.

Well... glad I kept the receipt, since I can get my 5 dollars back.

[quote name='demomanTNA']I think most people can wait out til Sunday and get em for $9.49 at CC. :applause:[/QUOTE]

True, But in my case (and probably others) the nearest CC (or any electronics store) is 70 miles away and would cost more than $3.50 to ship or drive to get it. So all deals may be important.

i have the starwars box set and episode 2 for sale if anyones interested please pm me. Also, i have tons of stuff for sale in the list in my sig.

bread's done
Back