CAGcast #778: The Month Of Fridays

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited:
Ok, here’s my anti weed rant for Cheapy;

I have always been extremely pro legalization, thought I was dumb that it was ever illegal and have been jjosb
BUT
starting 2 years ago when I had a new baby, I noticed that everywhere I go smells like weed. Grocery store?weed. Target? Weed. Sitting in my suburban back yard? Weed. It is driving me crazy and weed it’s even legal in my state.I don’t want me or my baby to be smelling weed everywhere we go.
Unlike cigarettes which were a pretty localized smell, weed sticks around for hours, so if you smoked in your car, the parking lot smells of it, if you smoked and home and went shopping, the store smells like it and if you smoke at the apartment complex .25 miles away from my house, my sunroom smells like it.
I never thought I’d say this but I am now in line with those crazy right wing super anti drug people. And actually think just smelling of weed should be a misdemeanor.

Ok, here’s my anti weed rant for Cheapy;

I have always been extremely pro legalization, thought I was dumb that it was ever illegal and have been jjosb
BUT
starting 2 years ago when I had a new baby, I noticed that everywhere I go smells like weed. Grocery store?weed. Target? Weed. Sitting in my suburban back yard? Weed. It is driving me crazy and weed it’s even legal in my state.I don’t want me or my baby to be smelling weed everywhere we go.
Unlike cigarettes which were a pretty localized smell, weed sticks around for hours, so if you smoked in your car, the parking lot smells of it, if you smoked and home and went shopping, the store smells like it and if you smoke at the apartment complex .25 miles away from my house, my sunroom smells like it.
I never thought I’d say this but I am now in line with those crazy right wing super anti drug people. And actually think just smelling of weed should be a misdemeanor.
Where do you live?

bread's done
Back