Can you transfer credit from Amazon to Best Buy?

DetectiveConanA113

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I saved up enough points through Bing rewards to get $25 worth of Amazon gift cards. I'd really like to use this towards the SSB bundle but, that is unavailable on Amazon. I'd rather buy it along with GCU though (if I end up getting GCU in time), as that'd obviously be the cheapest route.

Is there anyway I can buy some kind of card so I can use the $25 at best buy? It's kind of annoying best buy sells Amazon gift cards, but Amazon doesn't seem to have best buy gift cards...

One option would be to check the trading forum here on CAG. Someone may have a Best Buy gift card and be willing to swap for your Amazon credit.

Other then that, unless you emailed Amazon and asked them about Best Buy gift cards, I'm not sure there's any hope of a straight up transfer (I could be wrong though).

Maybe someone else can shed more specific light on this matter. Good luck my CAG brother. :)

-that is odd if Amazon doesn't carry BB GC. Then again they are competitors, to a degree.

Just save the gift card.  I would find it very hard to believe you will have trouble spending it with black friday around the corner.

Just save the gift card. I would find it very hard to believe you will have trouble spending it with black friday around the corner.
To be perfectly honest, my job has not been going well (I work on commission, and fewer customers have been coming into the store) so I will not have money to spend on Black Friday after I buy SSB. Which is why I preferred to spend as little as possible on it.
I guess I will opt for the gamestop gift card instead and pre-order there since I wasn't able to get GCU anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back