Cheapass Loser of the Month goes to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL!! That was not a hard guess, and I figured space-rover would have come in second.

Those two are a perfect match for each other.

I thnk we should petition to add spacer_rover to the sprigan petition.

It's actually pretty scary. He's put up more posts in less than a month than I have in close to a year.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Spriggan 240!

441 posts (and counting) in the three weeks since he joined this site. That's an average of 21 per day! Freak...[/quote]

And about 435 of them are complete BS.

to be honest,Spriggan240 's post count rate is rather low compared to many of the higher profile people of IGN-- including myself at full speed.

That's one of the reasons I spend nearly all my time here-- lower traffic board = less hand injuries.

his post count isn't really the problem, but the fact he lacks any brain to mouth filter.

That's why he got banned at gamefaqs.

Not because he's a bad person, but rather he has bad judgment on what's socially acceptable posting.

I think if we could just housebreak him, he would be okay, as the genuinely seems to want to contribute to deals and stuff.

but housebreaking would require someone to sit on him, and I just don't don't see anyone here up to that.you would have to ban him every single time he screwed up and require him to sit through a speech of why he screwed up before allowing him back.speech probably isn't the right word, as its more of an interactive experience,because you would have to hear his side of it -- and it's always possible he's in the right in some of the situations but expresses himself wrong. That means you would have to go after whoever screwed up provoking him to screwup,and like I said, it requires a lot of time/dedication to make sure it's fair for all sides.

Space_rover, however, is hopeless.

Anyone who would let his buddy kill his cat with a shovel and laugh about it has problems beyond problems if you know what I mean ;-)

[quote name='minx']to be honest,Spriggan240 's post count rate is rather low compared to many of the higher profile people of IGN-- including myself at full speed.

That's one of the reasons I spend nearly all my time here-- lower traffic board = less hand injuries.

his post count isn't really the problem, but the fact he lacks any brain to mouth filter.

That's why he got banned at gamefaqs.

Not because he's a bad person, but rather he has bad judgment on what's socially acceptable posting.

I think if we could just housebreak him, he would be okay, as the genuinely seems to want to contribute to deals and stuff.

but housebreaking would require someone to sit on him, and I just don't don't see anyone here up to that.you would have to ban him every single time he screwed up and require him to sit through a speech of why he screwed up before allowing him back.speech probably isn't the right word, as its more of an interactive experience,because you would have to hear his side of it -- and it's always possible he's in the right in some of the situations but expresses himself wrong. That means you would have to go after whoever screwed up provoking him to screwup,and like I said, it requires a lot of time/dedication to make sure it's fair for all sides.

Space_rover, however, is hopeless.

Anyone who would let his buddy kill his cat with a shovel and laugh about it has problems beyond problems if you know what I mean ;-)[/quote]

You're probably right about him, but I have an inkling that he wouldn't want to be told he was wrong. People have a way of not wanting to be told that they are wrong, and even when they realize that they are in the wrong, they are loath to admit it... they make up things an post assine comments just to try to save some face or hopefully discredit the others who stand against them by posting a torent of nonsensical blather in hopes that the may just maybe hit on a viable argument.

Him and space_rover strike me as the type that wouldn't admit they were wrong, as you stated, just don't have the mental capacity to realize that they are in the wrong.

Spriggan240 is now limited to 5 posts a day.
He realizes that if he posts over that amount, he will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back